Why are so many anarchists trannies?

Why are so many anarchists trannies?

where

Capitalism is the reason hormones and surgeries are so expensive.

Everywhere with anarchists online.

Same reason MLs are sjws.

This is going to be a really stupid thread.
Probably the same reason most depressed people with no friends who had shitty childhoods become extremists.

Also this.

Because they're qts :3

I mean this

People with shitty lives are attracted to emancipatory politics.

Only know one tranny, he's a Trotskist. And of the roughly 20 anarchist I know, none of them are trannies.
Not saying my experience is universal, but I'd need to see some proofs in order to believe this is an accurate stereotype.

Because "FUCK MOM & DAD", and "FUCK EVERYBODY WHO USED TO ALIENATE ME AT SCHOOL". I'm not even necessarily saying these are bad things, it's just things that factor into your average young guy who's having issues with identity. When I was a teenager (1998-2004) it was was mainly just angsty music, and lots of alcohol, and drugs, but every once in a while there was one motherfucker who we grew up with in our home town who'd go off the deep end, run away from home, and start dressing like a chick, and you'd come across him at a party, he'd be blind drunk, and you'd just look at him and think to yourself "fuck, imagine what he's been through, poor guy". These days it seems like anybody can just call themselves "female", and if you dare disagree, TRANSPHOBIA FUCK OFF NAZI! I don't really have respect for some 16 year old who grew up in a two storey mcmansion attempting to "school" me on some irrelevant idpol, and insisting I call him "her" or else.

because they're mentally ill

Because M-L states, with few exceptions like modern Cuba, have a really awful track record when it comes to supporting tranny rights

Is this dare I say it……peak projection?

Never seen a tranny in my life.
t. Anarchist

This seems like bait, but it's kind of my experience.

Trans anarchists want complete liberation, including liberation from family, state, function, any sort of social role, etc. It's the basic equivalent of "expect literally nothing of me, and teach children to be agender and let them choose their own hormones".

I suppose it's pathetic but it still annoys me.

That's enough tranny threads for one fucking day, kiddo…

Because anarchists are Teen girl who just got off watching Foamy the squirrel on NewGrounds.com while signing a bring back Invader Zim petition wearing a Jack Skeleton Hoodie And Happy Tree Friends tube socks Purchased from Hot Topic During an Emily the Strange buy 1 get 1 50 percent off sale Where she discovered Serenity Rose from Slave Labor graphics Comics While her over baring but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance slash Limp Bizkit concert With a 5 years older than her boyfriend That constantly IM’s unsourced Stolen Pom And Zi comic art Over 56K Modem American Online trial discs On myspace dot com with a top 8 consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ and whatever angsty band is the hit new thing in Disney Adventures Magazine And spends all day filling out What Kingdom Hearts Character are you quizzes Only to complain she didn’t get Rikku and Is unable to watch the 2003 MTV Music Awards Because her dead beat older brother is always Hogging the living room TV Playing Tony Hawks Underground on his Halo edition Transparent green Xbox Using a 3rd party Mad Kats air flow controller With a busted analog stick constantly learning to the right Making antisemitic remarks on how Eric stole his wicked Mctwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage

Don't bring that level of nostalgia to a thread like this ever again you fucking son of a bitch.

One mental illness seldom occurs alone by it self.

Eric is a little faggot fuck you I will not get over it.

And then you proceed to say these are bad things. You're hate for trans people is idpol too. Retard.

AAAAAAAAARG

Most trannies I know are trots

This might shock you, but some people actually have a reason to rebel against their parents, and do not run but are are kicked out. I do know this feel though:

This goes in LGBT general. That's why I created the containment thread

10/10 pasta would slam poetry it

Good job, no wonder people don't post in it.