Daily News Thread 6/19

Van rams Muslim worshippers in London, PM May condemns 'sickening' attack

A van plowed into worshippers near a London mosque in the early hours of Monday, injuring 10 people, two of them seriously, in what Prime Minister Theresa May said was a sickening, terrorist attack on Muslims.
reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-idUSKBN19A016

Finsbury Park attack: What we know so far

One man was killed and another nine people are in hospital when a van drove into worshippers close to a mosque in north London.
bbc.com/news/uk-40323769

Finsbury Park Muslims angry mosque attack called 'attempted murder' and not terrorism

Members of the Muslim community in Finsbury Park, London, have expressed anger and frustration for what they perceived as initial reluctance by the media and authorities to define Sunday's (19 June) attack as a terror attack.
ibtimes.co.uk/finsbury-park-muslims-angry-mosque-attack-called-attempted-murder-not-terrorism-1626870

Champs-Elysées: Armed man crashes car into police van on in 'attempted attack'

Police in Paris are advising the public to stay away from the Champs-Elysées on Monday afternoon after an armed man crashed his car that contained a gas canister into a police van. The driver died according to the Interior Minister, who described the incident as an "attempted terror attack".
thelocal.fr/20170619/breaking-police

U.S. warplane downs Syrian army jet in Raqqa province

A U.S. warplane shot down a Syrian army jet on Sunday in the southern Raqqa countryside, with Washington saying the jet had dropped bombs near U.S.-backed forces and Damascus saying the plane was downed while flying a mission against Islamic State militants.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1990XI

Russia Threatens to Target U.S. Jets After Syria Warplane Downed

Russia warned that it may treat U.S.-led coalition aircraft over Syria as targets following the shooting down of a Syrian government warplane, in an escalation of rhetoric between the two rivals in the Middle East conflict.
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-19/russia-threatens-to-target-u-s-jets-after-syria-warplane-downed

198 million Americans hit by "largest ever" voter records leak

Personal data on 198 million voters, including analytics data that suggests who a person is likely to vote for and why, was stored on an unsecured Amazon server.
zdnet.com/article/security-lapse-exposes-198-million-united-states-voter-records/

Cuba will not return US fugitives to United States – Cuban FM

Cuba is rejecting the demands by US President Donald Trump, including the extradition of those US fugitives it regards as fighters for civil rights. The island nation will never negotiate its independence and sovereignty, the Cuban foreign minister said.
rt.com/usa/393079-cuba-us-policy-reaction/

Julian Assange to hold 'imminent meeting' with UK authorities

Julian Assange has cancelled a planned announcement from the balcony of the Ecuadorian Embassy following the agreement of an "imminent meeting" with British authorities.
ibtimes.co.uk/julian-assange-hold-imminent-meeting-uk-authorities-1626908

‘Kool Kids Klub’: KKK seeks to rebrand in upstate NY

White supremacist hate group the Ku Klux Klan has seemingly been advertising a rally in upstate New York with a rebrand. It’s now calling itself the Kool Kids Klub.
rt.com/usa/393042-kool-kids-klub-kkk-newyork/

Advanced CIA firmware has been infecting Wi-Fi routers for years

Home routers from 10 manufacturers, including Linksys, DLink, and Belkin, can be turned into covert listening posts that allow the Central Intelligence Agency to monitor and manipulate incoming and outgoing traffic and infect connected devices. That's according to secret documents posted Thursday by WikiLeaks.
arstechnica.com/security/2017/06/advanced-cia-firmware-turns-home-routers-into-covert-listening-posts/

Seattle police shot dead a pregnant mother after she called them to her apartment following an attempted burglary.

Seattle police shouted “Get back! Get back!” before they opened fire on 30-year-old Charleena Lyles as at least one child could be heard crying in the background, according to dashcam audio released early Monday by Seattle Police Department.
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/get-back-get-back-seattle-police-release-audio-of-fatal-shooting-of-charleena-lyles/

Jury Awards $1.26 Million For Dog Shot, Killed By Police Officer

A jury has awarded $1.26 million to a family whose dog was shot and killed by police in February 2014.
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/05/10/dog-shot-by-cop/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-06-19/vote-for-goldman-bankers-try-to-ride-an-anti-trump-wave
rt.com/op-edge/393078-us-syrian-military-jet-isis/
rt.com/op-edge/393104-london-mosque-terrorist-attack/
bilbo.economicoutlook.net/blog/?p=36261
propublica.org/article/who-holds-the-dea-accountable-when-its-missions-cost-lives/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=58BEB03D8F466BC78DB6BD769EBEB973
youtube.com/watch?v=s2-NzClywNI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_m9WCd-88&spfreload=10
nytimes.com/2017/06/13/world/asia/mattis-afghanistan-military.html?_r=0
rt.com/usa/393139-warmbier-north-korea-died/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol it's actually catching on

These retards need a slap. It's because he didn't die at the scene and hasn't been found guilty, which you don't need to worry about when they die there.
Also van and knife attacks are just boring. Get some originality and creativity you fuckwits.

OP/ED

Vote for Goldman: America’s Next Top Party

Disgusted in New Jersey? Sad in South Carolina? Democrats test the popular appeal of former financiers.
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-06-19/vote-for-goldman-bankers-try-to-ride-an-anti-trump-wave

‘US becoming de facto defense shield for Islamic State in Syria’

The US is increasingly accelerating the tempo against Syrian government forces, and this doesn’t bode well for US prestige around the world, explains political scientist and author Kaveh Afrasiabi to RT.
rt.com/op-edge/393078-us-syrian-military-jet-isis/

‘UK playing two-faced game: Condemning extremism, while cultivating jihadists'

The British approach to extremism is full of double standards, and it needs to change its foreign policy and look at what the government has been doing to cultivate extremism at home, says journalist and writer Neil Clark.
rt.com/op-edge/393104-london-mosque-terrorist-attack/

If Africa is rich – why is it so poor?

bilbo.economicoutlook.net/blog/?p=36261

Who Holds the DEA Accountable When Its Missions Cost Lives?

In 2011, a DEA operation touched off a massacre in a Mexican town, yet the agency never investigated what went wrong.
propublica.org/article/who-holds-the-dea-accountable-when-its-missions-cost-lives/

Fuck yeah, America. Spy on people and then let everything get stolen as usual.

The only real problem with Islam is sharia law. As long as that shit never becomes apart of their host countries Muslims tend to integrate pretty well.

So is this a new trend where white supremacists try to copy isis but aren't effective and don't die in the process?

They integrate just as well as christian and jews. Not at all.

Religion itself isn't a huge problem unless they have control over laws and shit.

go tell your stormfag pals all about it. You can come back here when you have the capacity to not get assblasted about muslims at the drop of a hat.

If they have power they contort the laws in a very similar manner.

which ones?

At long fucking last, this shit on the republicans

Holla Forums was throwing their arms up in the air when they found out about the dems doing it.
Like this email (pic related):
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262

brb, let's see what Holla Forums has to say on US citizens being BIGDATAED.com by the republicans

probably more trumpanzee cancer

Take a hike, schlomo.

It's horrible that it happened and I wish it hadn't and that the world wasn't so shit that things like that did, but I'm really fucking tired of that fucking adjective being the go-to synonym for 'shit I dislike but can't articulate it any further becaue I'd a tard'
yup it was definitely deliberate, the pigs definltely didn't kill tre driver in cold blood and this definitely won't be used to fuck Frogs' privacy even further up the asshole
this can only end well
In the tabletop game Star Fleet Battles (grognard Star Trek tabletop space battle simulator), they made a book about campaigns players could run, a sort-of 4X in space/on tabletop. There were no concrete rules, mostly just sugestions for how to run campaigns of varying complexity, some generator tables, and tech trees. One of the things they talked about was technology trading and theft between players. They advised that it be limited in order to preserve the gameplay distinctiveness of the various empires. They specifically advised against the scenario 'Player A totally coincidentally puts a poorly-defended research station near their border with Player B, Player B launches a commando raid on research station and steals tech from Player A' because it was an obvious way of skirting the rules against the players sharing data that way. Every time some shit like this comes up, when citizens/customers' records are """accidentally""" hacked again after somebody """accidentally""" leaves it on an insecure server for no damn fucking reason, I think of that rule. And about punching people in the face.
good
I've seen The Warriors enough times to know where this is going
I think either RT or Storm/pol/ failed to recognize sarcasm again lol or is just grasping at straws because it's a slow news day for America-bashing
normalfags will defend this
why idk, all they have to do is report our news and wring their hands a bit like their pigs aren't corrupt, incompetent, cowardly, murdering scum too
dogs: now officially worth more than niggers to Burgerland legal system see RT, was that really so hard?

holy fuck are they committed to not learning the hard lessons taught to them in 2016

hi Holla Forums

Cuba will not return US fugitives to United States – Cuban FM

What the fuck is that sort of information doing on an Amazon server

Security through obscurity my man.

many happenings today

Stop bombing muslim countries and funding Saudi Arabia/Israel.

I blame Macron.

Is this an elaborate bait ?

Good. The streets must run red with blood.

It's called "rebranding" and "reaching out to broader audiences…"

So basically, the "alt-roite" and the openly fascist rite are trying to make their ideology more palatable to literal kids… You counter it by posting link related: libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=58BEB03D8F466BC78DB6BD769EBEB973

I'm curious to see what kind of settlement the pregnant woman's case will get.
Oh wait, this is America, being shot dead by pigs is considered a freedom here.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-NzClywNI

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_m9WCd-88&spfreload=10

read a book, faglord

Hey newsanon, by any chance still interested in syndication with bunkermag. We will be going to a new publication but the old site is still operational. Having it on a webpage makes it much easier to share than in a thread.

New troop surge in Afghanistan, I'm sure this time it'll be a hit! Also ceding control of military to generals, which is always a good idea.
nytimes.com/2017/06/13/world/asia/mattis-afghanistan-military.html?_r=0

what did he mean by this?

Bump

Yeah sure. So should I just sign up with bunker or wait for the new one? Also do you mean posting the news there exclusively?

Comatose US student released by North Korea dies in hospital

Otto Warmbier, an American student held in North Korea for 17 months and recently released with severe neurological trauma following months spent in a coma, has passed away.

rt.com/usa/393139-warmbier-north-korea-died/

Yeah it's on the bunkermag site for now, once we get the new site up and running for good, i'll let you know.

And nah, it wouldn't make sense to put it there exclusively, i like the format of these threads the way they are. But a link to bunkermag is easier to share on social media. All you got to do is copy and paste before you submit to leftypol into bunkermag. if you copy after you've submitted you might run into formatting problems.

Just signed up. I'll test it out with tomorrow's news.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

you have to go back