Anarchists are basically just the people who think "The government does bad stuff some times...

Anarchists are basically just the people who think "The government does bad stuff some times, so let's have no government so no bad things ever happen in society." How is this any different from the shitty republican neocon right wing ancaps?

As a Communist I feel the urge to purge you guys, but maybe you can convince me otherwise. Without a state, what collective force exists with enough strength to resist any other outside forces that seek to coerce the collective working class?

Remember, the strongest ARE the only ones fit for survival, and individual is weakest without the collective to protect him.

Did you make this thread as well?

lol try to.
you sound socially retarded.

nice falseflagging, ancap

Huehuehue

Nice sectarianism you fag
t.tankie

I've read the entire works of Lenin and Stalin did nothing wrong. Purging anarchists is necessary for the state to function and Communism to flourish.

Try reading the works of marx, you false-flagging spastic.

Then use the tankie flag you attention whore.

Marxism and anarchism are incredibly different ideologies that despite sharing an end goal, are vastly different from one another on how to accomplish it. But fuck that, let's call anyone who point out this obvious fact a "sectarian"

The question still remains, ifntheir goal is the same, but they just differ in praxis - is this really a justification to kill one another, and try to harm the others as much as possible?

MLs are cancer

The Übermensch is above such petty ideas as a 'justification to kill.'

If it serves me to kill you, I do it, if it doesn't, I don't. Since all that serves the collective serves me, if it serves the collective purge Anarchists it must be done. You will all dealt with the same as the Fascist.

(You)
Report submitted!

Ok, then the issue is should it really be serving you to kill people who at least are "ideological" closer to you than the enemies?

What you fail to realize is that communism is defined as a stateless and classless society. Even if you believe a state is required to accomplish this, any communist must also be an anarchist.

But non-nihilist anarchists do want a government.

I never said it was bad. I just mean, come on, communism is a form of government. The only reason I don't explicitly state I want communism is because you can't build a new society in the shell of the old, it'll just become corrupted by the current structures of power. So unlike other anarchists, nihilists believe in the total destruction of all existing conditions without the stated intention of building a new government.

A new society will always wear the birthmarks of the old one. It seems to me you just like smashing stuff and nothing more.

Regardless if there is a state, there is a government in Communism, and anarchists want no governments. For this they must be crushed.

Nice falseflagging Holla Forums

Stop biting the bait guys

I mean, it sounds to me like you're an anarkiddie who hasn't touched a piece of anarchist literature in his life and has a (not very) shocking amount of historical ignorance.
protip: those "new" societies were all capitalist