Edge General

Individualist Anarchism / Stirner shitposting ITT

Why don't we get a flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconjurehouse.com/2017/06/03/egoist-communism-what-it-is-and-what-it-isnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because your shit.

Individualism is a spook

Because flags are spooky in the same way that money is spooky. Also, individualism is undialectical because the relationship between individual and collective is a dialectic rather than a dichotomy, the diametric opposition between individual and collective is as spooky as something can get.

We already have too many nerds flocking to Stirner memes who have not read Stirner and who do not understand Stirner.

Have a bigger flag.

why doesn't anarcho-pacifism have a flag. tbh I feel like that's as edgy as it gets

You have one.

This one.

Now fuck off.

Jesus christ what a poor choice of colors.

Have to agree.
That flag is not my property to be honest.

Does conjure house have an explanation of how he mixes egoism with magic? Seems a bit spooky to hang out with spirits.

Because you're only half way there.

stirner is such shit.

absolutely undialectical, not to mention that when held up to scrutiny, his notion of the individual ego is a complete fucking spook

any stirnerite needs to get into psychoanalysis so they can see how retarded this bourgeois nonsense is

never mind, he does,
theconjurehouse.com/2017/06/03/egoist-communism-what-it-is-and-what-it-isnt/
I'd read it now, but the pills are making me sleepy.

please explain to me how the stirnerian ego is compatible with dialectical logic

Please explain to me how going around calling things undialectical doesn't make you sound like a bad stereotype from a GMIL strip.

i hate that tendency as well, and it's especially bad on Holla Forums, but stirner imo is a case where the accusation is warranted.

he posits the individual ego (AND its desires/'interests') as irreducible, which, referring again to psychoanalysis and the discovery of the unconscious, we know at this point to be false. stirner thus falls back into the bourgeois ideology of 'rational self-interest' being an ethically tenable position (inb4 "le ethics are spookz, the ego and its own is full of ethical positioning). his theory is simple enough to be appealing, but it's just not very good, for me at least

If you were a hack psychiatrist what sort of disorder would you name after Stirnerism?

Autism

I only pretend to like Stirner because it pisses off rightists and for the memes

You 100% have zero inspiration from lacan right?

what are you trying to say here?

i've read a lot of lacan, if that's what you're asking

smells like a liberal in disguise

bump

If you think about your teenage years, you'll realize you were a stirnerfag everytime you got mad at your dad. It's a joke of a philosophy.

"And to call the mocker of philosophy a philosopher is as absurd as calling the impious atheist a theologian."

Even when i was 17 i thought stirner was too edgy, its like that guy had family issues

He had a mutch better understanding of dialectics than that hack Marx.

had the same experience at about that age. I was an anarkid squatter, a bit of a moralist, and Stirner had my jimmies in a rustle.
Ten years later I picked him up again, and I realized I had misjudged and misunderstood just about everything.
Could be worth reading it again.

Anyone else go on 4chan/reddit and shitpost individualism?

I honestly go to shill left-wing ideas so far-left that Holla Forums there doesn't notice them.

I do it subtly like taking jabs at porky and shit, i noticed theres a few people like us there and in /his/