Looking for reading lists

I once found here a reading list on the anti work movement but couldn't find it back. Does someone have it? Also drop any reading lists you have lying around on your pc. For example this of Bookchin.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DJdkhYTR!gNrR2Hm7we5O0dyfwBHG0g
mega.nz/#F!eUlWRQxR!9LG4fzKLvNTiM0CKgUjqvA
lacanonline.com/index/find-a-lacanian-psychoanalyst/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here you go fam. Post-Work reading list.

You should be able to find all of then either in the reading thread or on the booru.

Thanks a lot comrade!

Also, for anyone interested, here's the non-idpol Feminist reading list.

Btw, we should really start inserting links or QR codes into these reading lists, linking to some pomf clone or something, to make these books easier to find and read.

Dude that is one HECK of an idea, indeed

got made on /lit/ yesterday

you should read more Rousseau than is on that list, he's a fun time and will despook you on lots of hilarious things people believe in

Do not skip a single book
Well I'm in for a treat

Oh I totally agree. Rousseau is absolutely glorious.
The list is only an introduction though.

Aristotle is pretty boring, but Thucydides is absolutely beautiful
You probably also don't need to read all of Leviathan, the last part is just theological discussion.

Should never be on an introductory reading list.

Let alone Marx's Capital, not exactly an introductory work.

The list starts with Plato and Aristotle, I don't know what you expected. /lit/ is a bit elitists sometimes, bit still I wouldn't be surprised if those people this list was intended for already know quite a bit about the books mentioned.

Did you misreference your post?

Damn I did yes, thanks for pointing out

You can find quite a few things in the book thread here. It should be noted that classics isn't necessarily a good starting place and post-left is meme tier trash.

Eh, I don't think they're that bad. And if you really read the books in order + listen to some lectures, I feel like they're easy enough to get a handle of.
Hegel and Marx not so much, but Groundwork is doable.

Tried to redesign this reading lists with links and QR codes, since I mentioned doing something like this here . These are just mockups, so the links aren't up yet, and there are a few things that have to be fixed design-wise.

Any comments? Also, if anyone wants to recommend new reading lists on new topics, just give me a list of books, and I'll try to find the covers and pdfs. I'll try making a new ones over the next few weeks, in a similar style.

This is great, thank you.

this feels weighted

You should align it better. The bottom row is really off, the subtitle looks a little weird to the left and the titles and authors look like they are hanging out on the right. Everything other than the links next to the books should be aligned to the covers imo. Maybe you will need bigger pictures for it though.

Yeah, as I already said, it was just a mockup, so I didn't look up new covers (I just took them from the old reading list), and quickly tried to lay out the books in some kind of grid. Actually the subtitle is "perfectly" centered, but because the right- and left books aren't equally distant from the border, it makes the subtitle look shifted. But you're right about the titles and authors, I have think of something to make that look better.

When I get around to properly make a (higher resolution) image, I'll also calculate all the ratios and paddings necessary to make it visually appealing, but thanks for the feedback.

I also started making these image from the border and background, filling them up as I went along - this probably explains the weird spacing and alignment.

Centred compared to what?

The background panel and the image itself. The book covers aren't centered, but since they're the main focus, it makes the subtitle look distorted. When used the measuring tool and there was only a ~5 pixel difference between the right and the left side, that's why I put "perfectly" in quotes.

Lord this is amazing, thanks

Discourse on Inequality is GOAT tbh.

Plato is actually decently easy to understand. I started Republic a few days ago and I find him much easier to understand that Aristotle.

Just as a note: ==don't distribute this image!== In case you missed it, the links aren't functioning and the QR codes are all the same. I'll be making the final versions tomorrow, with the correct links and barcodes + a better layout.

Also: ==I'm still open to suggestions for new reading lists==. Leftcoms, socdems, tankies, anarchists. Anything. Just give me the books sorted by significance.

You sound pretty spooked

You could use a cracked Adobe InDesign next time, I think that would make your work easier

literally proven right

You should add this.

disgusting

Leftism is inherently progressive, what the fuck are you talking about. Progressing too a new society, classless society fam.

Lacan:

1997 → 2007 → 1995:
mega.nz/#F!DJdkhYTR!gNrR2Hm7we5O0dyfwBHG0g

Study help:
mega.nz/#F!eUlWRQxR!9LG4fzKLvNTiM0CKgUjqvA

Find a Lacanian analyst:
lacanonline.com/index/find-a-lacanian-psychoanalyst/

That reading list lacks "Mutual Aid" which seems like a massive oversight. It's the most essential take-down of all iterations of social-darwinist "muh human nature" arguments ever.