Really takes that noggin for a joggin'

Really takes that noggin for a joggin'.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1862302720760032&id=100009409658070&comment_id=1862477630742541&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}&pnref=story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there any doubt the LLCO are informants and/or right-wing trolls?

does anyone actually like maoist third worldists

Primitivists and postcolonial theorists probably do.

Unruhe is the most popular communist youtuber so they must be out there somewhere.

Roo has only been a MTW for three years or something. When he started back in 2009 he was basically your everday Stalinist.

The Roo is the most popular "Marxist" youtuber (assuming that you even count third-worldists as marxists) but LSR/Cameron has more subscribers.

Why are the shit ones the most popular?

So not wanting to die of preventable illness is "social imperialism" now just because you geographically live in the first world?

Turd Worldists need to fuck off or die.

I'd say other MTWs but I'm not really sure.

appeal to normies would be my best guess.

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1862302720760032&id=100009409658070&comment_id=1862477630742541&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}&pnref=story

How much money would that person have saved in taxes over the several years of his life that he's been working?

Nothing probably because the government would just spend it on F-35s instead.

I love how they just assume Third Worlders have zero solidarity with First Worlders.

are we being raided???

Really what is the difference between neoliberals and Maoist-Third Worldists (at least effectively)?

they mostly live in the first world and shit on leftists movements there. They have no real empathy for people

your shitposts aren't even funny, kys

They also seem to think their white suburban neighborhoods are the entirety of the "first world".

I've wondered about that