National Anarchism

This is what real anarchism looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Déjacque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Broke: National Anarchism
Woke: Anarcho-Fascism

This is politically viable.

I blame Anarcho-Capitalism for setting a trend of inventing oxymoronic types of anarchism.

t. absolute illiterate and probably an "an"cap kid-diddler
Anarcho-communism is older than Marxism, the ideology usually associated with communism - in fact, the first self-described libertarian, Joseph DeJacque, was an anarcho-communist in all but name.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Déjacque
There's nothing contradictory about immediate transition to replacing firms with free associations, government by face-to-face assemblies, and production for use. "All is for all".
On the other hand, "an"caps want the state back under the name of private property. They would have loved Stalin's USSR if he had declared it his private property, which tells you something about both tankies and "an"caps.

R E A D B R E A D B O O K
E
A
D
B
R
E
A
D
B
O
O
K

No because Stalin took it by violating the NAP of the kulaks, they only support 'voluntary market transactions'

The bourgeoisie established their system through violence, but ancaps can't get enough of that porky dick.

guis
guis
what about
anarcho-monarchism
am i special yet xddd

Get on my level.

We have come full circle

The kulaks violated the NAP first. Stalin did nothing wrong.

leftypol

This is a very good thread. I am an anarchist and a nationalist.
It's far easier and doable to bring anarchism into our own nations. It's our duty to take care of our nations, our people and our culture. The world must be rich in cultures and languages.
USA and fake leftists scum want to standardize the globe

Holla Forums

I have a better one :
ANARCHO-SHITPOSTISM

Kulaks violated the NAP when they stole grain from Stalin's workplace.

They were already on his property, to which he had all rights. :^)

I once found a """unironic""" anarcho-monarchist on NationStates once. They were probably shitposting but it was interesting to see how much effort they went into trying to explain the mental gymnastics that goes into thinking about this sort of thing.