I'm sick of being lied to

You know how full of shit our media is?

Israel bombs the shit out of Gaza in 2014, killing 1,600 innocent civilians. Our media goes "Yay, Israel! Teach Hamas a lesson!"

Moammar Gaddafi has his troops shoot a few hundred rioters who were throwing molotov cocktails, vandalizing property, burning down police stations, etc. "BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF HIS COUNTRY AND MAKE IT A POST-APOCALYPTIC HELLHOLE WITH SLAVE MARKETS!"

Omar al-Bashir, President of Sudan, uses mustard gas in Darfur late last year, killing 250 people. We don't hear a fucking peep from our media at all.

Bashar al-Assad allegedly uses nerve gas and kills 72 people? "TOMAHAWKS FOR EVERYONE! YOU GET A TOMAHAWK, AND YOU GET A TOMAHAWK, AND BASICALLY TOMAHAWK EVERYTHING!"

How are people so thick that they don't notice the obvious double-standard, here? George Orwell was so fucking right. About everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/war-is-boring/there-is-a-chemical-war-underway-right-now-in-sudan-6672fb1677f5
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sudanese-government-killing-hundreds-of-civilians-with-chemical-weapons-attacks-in-darfur-a7335881.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKBN17H04Y
reality.gn.apc.org/polemic/imper.htm
archive.is/ihHMJ
archive.is/ooTC9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no hope for the west. Become a Maoist-Third Worldist, and join the real fight.

They don't pay attention even half the time, and old people especially are guilty as shit of getting all their news from the fucking television.

Also link for the darfur attack?

Some links:

medium.com/war-is-boring/there-is-a-chemical-war-underway-right-now-in-sudan-6672fb1677f5

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sudanese-government-killing-hundreds-of-civilians-with-chemical-weapons-attacks-in-darfur-a7335881.html

Really is amazing. Nothing on TV about this in the US. Maybe a short blip, but no continuing coverage. Nothing.

Another incident that wasn't reported on in the US at all:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKBN17H04Y

This bus convoy bombing during an exchange that went wrong was just barely covered in the UK. It makes the anti-government forces in Syria look like bloodthirsty lunatics, so US networks didn't really cover the story other than a two-minute blurb here and there. It pretty much stops right at Reuters, the original source.

Following middle-eastern politics in general is a total headache.

This but unironically. The first world is intentionally ignorant as to their true role the global capitalist system. Only the third world can save the planet.

Pretty much this. Take Luxembourg, for example. Enormous per capita GDP. Doesn't produce anything. No natural resources. Rich because they handle Porky money. I tried to explain how we first-worlders have enslaved the third world to some capitalista, and he DARVOed me, calling me the slaver. It's almost funny how deeply in denial they are.

Reminder that MTWs, Stalinists, and other "anti-imperialists" are outdated LARPERs
reality.gn.apc.org/polemic/imper.htm

All parties mentioned are shit. There is no "little guy state" standing up to the unequivocally, irredeemably evil "Western imperialists". They're on different sides of the same pissing game, and one's bigger than the other. So what? They'd be the exact same if you reversed things, don't lie to yourself. The only solution is the common one between anarchists and actual Marxists - abolition of all states.

I didn't choose to do any of this. Stop it with the idpol essentialism.

Inequality cannot arise in exchange as your post implies. It's mathematically impossible. It can only arise in production.

I don't know, don't blame journalists.

People who fucking read actual news every day DO know this shit and DO see the double standard. If someone is getting their news exclusively through CNN or Fox News, that's really on them for being a lazy, passive piece of shit.

Every day I become more convinced that freedem of the press is anathema to freedom of speech.

Every corporation is a monstrosity, but mass media is different. It's has an IMMENSE strategic role in class war. The fucking bastards pretty much write reality. If they can do this much damage in a time of peace, imagine how much they can influence a war situation. If there ever is a revolution in America – and one actually made by the people, not the rich like last time –, TV studios, transmission antennas, cable relays, fiber optic repeaters etc. should be prioritary targets.

where do you get "actual news"

This have to be done even before the revolution. Spy network and media control has to be established before any military action is to be undertaken.

Most people just plain don't get their news from anyone but the MSM, if they get news at all. The ones who don't keep up with current events will pick shit up by osmosis according to what their peers pay attention to, which is mostly the MSM.

what ethnic group owns the majority of news media?????

Them

Lizard people

This is nonsense. Why would first world capitalists ever share the wealth they've exploited with their country's proletariat? Why hire anyone at all if you're not only not extracting surplus value from them, but also giving them extra? The 1st world does benefit from 3rd world exploitation, but not from some absurd 3rd worldist labor aristocratic position.

You know 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧who🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

So… bronies?

Jews…born in USA, shilling for USA globalism.

Can you link to the relevant Orwell text here? Curious to read this.

But… if we manage by a miracle to somehow control the media, why destroy it?

They "share the wealth" because it helps to maintain political stability within core states.

i was trying to do edgying while lurk on Holla Forums
now tears comes from my eyes, not my dick

Don't, speech will not be any less free than it is now.

Trickle down economy in its basic principle. It was never about making prole's life better, it was always about setting foundation for control in geopoliticaly relevant states.

newsflash - porky not only runs the military industrial complex but he also runs the media.

you mean for israel
and when you build a right wing ethnostate, it's obvious that the last thing you want to promote in the west is antiracism and lefties who are pro-Palestine.

you want to support right wingers/centrists who will keep helping you.

these famous zionist jews are behind right-wing.

Why haven't you bombed your local TV station yet, Holla Forums?

I don't get it. Why are they all repeating the same thing?

Holy shit.
This is going to be stuck in my head for days.

You tried to create a new currency based on the golden lybian dinar in order to undermine the franc in pan african countries.

That best be a laughtrack.

They've been paid to say it. Either it's the lead up to a sales pitch or they're trying to convince people to buy items for themselves to boost sales.

Look this up on youtube. Literally every story you hear is repeated all over the country because 1 script is made for the entire media to follow handed down by the CIA.

Left/right politics are a smoke screen, shut down the internet and television and watch as people regain logic

The stations get the news from the same company. I think they're supposed to reword it though.

its a nationally syndicated story with a prescripted intro that they were too lazy to rewrite

If we could manufacture in the US we would all this "on the backs of the third world" is bullshit. Our zionist occupied government perverted capitalism and the checks and balances in place.

L A T E S T A G E C A P I T A L I S M

Okay so I just checked up on my blatant guessing, and they're wired down from CNN as syndicated newsfeeds. Quite why you'd shoehorn in such a boring story is anyone's guess, although I wouldn't be surprised if money's involved because "We found a survey saying people bought gifts for themselves* is pretty shit.

Holy fuck, the article is real: archive.is/ihHMJ

And a couple of days later, the author was changed to an obvious fake: archive.is/ooTC9