Can we get a liberal cringe thread going here?

Can we get a liberal cringe thread going here?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6hcfz4/me_38f_with_my_43m_married_14_yearshusband_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Treason fucking kicks ass, prove me wrong.

The sad thing is, he's still more left wing then 90% of modern American liberals.

From leftist' subreddits

I would personally drop the guillotine blade on the fucker who made that

Is it bad that I find this one the most cringey of all.

i'm not sure which words would those be

isn't this an admission melania is a gold digging whore

fail to see the problem with the second pic

not that poster, i guess because it looks like shit

Someone's gotta be.
There is nothing wrong with being a golddigger and being a parasite to a parasite.

Do these people not realize how toxic the Intersectional Feminist crowd is? They literally ruin everything they touch.

No, not at all actually.

Whats the problem with the second?

Actually a bunch of the revolutionaries in les mis were lower class. Gavroche was literally a homeless street urchin, and Epony's family were lumpen.

Well, she married Donald Trump.

I mean, I don't think she did it because she suddenly fell in love with the Orange One.

1.pop culture bullshit
2.No Engels
3. 4 M-Ls but not the man who invented M-L (Stalin). So much for anti-revisionism
4. Honecker was a retarded Soviet puppet and I'm sure he didn't 'have the dream'
5. It's from /r/FULLCOMMUNISM, which embodies every right-wing strawman (Stalin worship, anti-free speech, extreme idpol, not reading a fucking book)
6. And communism isn't a fucking dream. Maybe it was for faggots like Mao and Ho Chi Minh, but for Marx definitely fucking not

At least they know who Sankara is.

He's black, of course they know him.

Just because they need a BASED BLACK GUY.

Peak Liberalism

that's the joke.jpeg

Seriously what the fuck do 'marxist' feminists want white men to do other than kill themselves? I can't force anyone to show up to their local leftist organisations

That's pretty fucking impressive. I always thought I've seen it all, I always get surprised.

also i think this might not fit in this topic but I just saw some juicy gated community soccer mom cringe

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6hcfz4/me_38f_with_my_43m_married_14_yearshusband_is/

You need to be more inclusive. Bribe some token women to come and then give them special muh privileges so they stay.

if things went down exactly like this she had legit reasons to be afraid. that's a big if

Oh come on, it's a box, you have more chance of being struck by lightning than being killed in a terrorist attack, or whatever, especially one delivered to your door. she sounds like a horribly overprotective helicopter parent shrew

(No, no, I'm sure they started it first, of course, it's not like male commies are even capable of having spooks.)

heres your you

besides everything else lets look it up

hm every single headline is that exact same quote

hidden 5 paragraphs down

wow, she still has at least 850 million dollars for herself, what a fucking saint.

I get that he was the most left a US president ever was, but he saved the capitalists from themselves

Is there actually a problem with artists earning so much?
Unlike porky they aren't actually expropriating surplus value. It's just people giving them money.
Sure it looks a bit scewed, but they're not oppressing anyone.

"Copyright is immoral."

Money is power, so yes, it's a problem, furthermore in a utilitarian sense there's no way that can be moral, furtherfurthermore, that money was made by exploiting the work of probably hundreds of thousands of printers, retail workers, studio techs, delivery people, lumberjacks, etc.

And most importantly >JK Rowling >Artist
wew

Please die. Communism should be brought about not because it is """"""just"""""", but because it is beneficial to the people.

If most of their wealth comes from copyright perhaps. But in case of Rowling you can just find her works online for free.
The same goes for a lot of other artists.

Money is power, but what is the problem if people throw money at you? Are they being forced to?

How the earnings of those industries are distributed is a problem related to those industries. It's the owners of the studios, retailers, transportation companies, lumber mills, etc. that are taking the surplus value from their workers.

I wasn't arguing that. But I don't see how people giving Rowling several hundred million dollars is hurting me. It's not like she's forcing people to at gunpoint or just taking surplus value.

Did she put them up officially or are you just talking piracy?
Because she definitely did make her money from selling books, not donations.

(Also after I posted I realized that technically she does help to facilitate the exploitation of people who work in publishing houses, although whether the royalty payments make her a worker of the publishing house or a porky-type who contracts them I don't actually know.)

It perpetuates the current system. Are you really this stupid?

Charity is a liberal farce that is meant to preserve the current capitalist system just as long as the controlled workers are satisfied

The problem with the current system is capitalist exploitation. Voluntarily rewarding people because you like their work isn't exploitation.

Does that actually matter though? The works are freely available now.
If I write a book or make digital art, and people pay me for it. Am I exploiting anyone? Even if it wasn't freely available from the beginning?

Depending on which publisher she picks, she might facilitate exploitation. But the act of selling her work or people giving her money for it isn't an act of exploitation on itself.

Yes. Making it available freely yourself is a positive action, while copyright infringement is an illegal action where you retain your legal right to prosecute and are just too lazy or ignorant to make use of it.
I would strongly argue that copyright is inherently exploitative.
You know of non-exploitative publishing under capitalism? I mean, unless she assembles the books herself, from paper made herself from trees she cut…

I'm sure Marx probably said something about this but as the flag indicates I don't read tomes that don't namecheck Keynes.

This is absolutely true, though. Without FDR, we'd probably either have remained a 3rd-world robber barony, or gone full fashie/ML state capitalist under The Kingfish.

He did, from when he was a young child.

t. massive attention whore

care to post the rest?

dont know if it was for minh either, not in the jungles starving