Is this good parenting advice?

youtu.be/_toRV6ziOYg
Is this good parenting advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55467567
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's by that pragerU guy

Dropped.

How do you plan to disciple your children?

i dont plan on reproducing

This is "how to take charge" 101 tbh.
State your intentions, speak as if you already have authority, don't invite arguments, dont cast any doubt unto your authority.
Being an authoritarian parent and drilling obedience into your child is not really a good way to go about this, you should teach a good balance of scepticism and not being an unmanageable annoying little smartarse.

t. Someone who isnt even a parent, but I pretty much always take charge in a disorganised group despite being a semi-robot. Being the leader of a group really just consists of a few tricks, and confidence is fake it till you make it. There is a difference between being a leader and being a boss. Being a leader is leading a democracy, being a boss is being a dictator, and a dictator will get toppled by someone else in the group very quickly if they dont like them.

Also that anime girl is very cute where is she from.

I'm infertile anyway.

By putting the fear of God, and then when they are like 13 I'll tell them the truth, that God is just a lie I told them to get them to eat their vegetables.
You got spooked son!

Also if children respect you and trust you you dont need to "discipline" them. This is true of people in general.
Those who need a whip to get people to listen to them, don't deserve to be listened to.

No. I'm perfectly happy with consequence-free sex and living for myself and only myself.

You know you could just tell them about saint Nicolas and his friends who will beat you up and kidnap you to Spain if youre naughty.

Why can't you be their god? That way, you won't have to tell them that there is no god, they find out themselves as they observe over the years that you are only a fallible human, which will put crippling self-doubt into them, ensuring a pretty subdued puberty.

Oh no I understand what happened

finally an honest right winger

I know, but Good old saint Nic' stops working when the kids start school, best to have something that works a bit longer than that.

Yeah, but then you run the risk of having them turning to religion later in life.
Or did you mean to literately pretend to be the creator of the universe?

Here's some good parenting advice

If reality is subjective and to the person only exists during its lifetime, aren't the parents of a child not the creators of the universe of that child?

Hotaru from Non Non Biyori
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55467567

Fuck she looks nothing like her. Thought it was like an 17 year old girl.

You should never think of the capitalist state as being a parent. That's the real issue here.