Mfw I realized being anti-idpol is a bigger waste of time than idpol because at least idpol will at least occasionally...

is this what they mean by the ultimate redpill?

It seems that way until idpol is used to do legitimately reactionary shit.

Why does watching my town rapidly transform into Somalia in the space of a decade and seeing hostile muslim niggers everywhere I go who only leech welfare not count as a shift in material conditions again?

Because your dreams and fantasy are not real Holla Forums

it does, and it's a good thing because it destabilizes capital

Yea no shit, being an atheist isnt a quality either, its just rejection retardation.

Go FAQ yourselves, newfags.

I have lived in a shithole ghetto with Somalis before. They were a hell of a lot easier to get along with than the other folks who were born here.

Kill yourself, liberal scum.

Go home FBI.

idpol is american garbage.

And this is why I stopped caring about Holla Forums's "critique" of idpol and developed neutral feelings towards it until I find a really damn good book, by an anarchist, about it being bad.
It feels like a bunch of pseudo-/r9k/ circlejerking, especially with all the frogs.
Like come on now, I'm supposed to believe it wasn't just thinly veiled sexism this whole time, even coming from myself when I spouted it, when this faggot posts beside me?

Someone give me that book.

When even a SocDem calls you "liberal" you know you've gone full retard.

So you prefer to live around outsiders than people of your own tribe?
Also idpol is porky divide and conquer

Please provide some books that back up your positions on this subject instead of just going

The concepts of "outsiders" or "your own tribe" are both idpol.
This sort of shit is why I want a book about idpol posted.

What is my tribe?
Is it the franks? The saxons? The frisians? The italics? Guals? Celts?

Shit tier
Being neutral towards idpol allows it to infest any movement and eradicate its potentially revolutionary character.

You know arguments are independent of and prior to litterature on the matter?

Who do you play this silly atomizing song and dance every time? If you're not allowed to call yourself a PoC and if you're not allowed to apply to certain scholarships and you have to sit through "tolerance and sensitivity" workshops you know exactly what your tribe is…

my tribe also includes people from former colonies. Everyone else can fuck off.

Members of "my tribe" were a bunch of obnoxious, violent lumpen. The Somalis kept their heads down, kept their dogs on leashes, didn't idle in the parking lot honking their horns, did not beat and rob my next door neighbor, and never left the laundry room a mess.

How about you provide a book then?

You know reading the shitposting on this board isn't a good fucking way to understand an argument?

Hahaha sucks to be american. Blame your loser ancestors for being too much of a dumb shit to make it in europe and flee.

Hahaha hatred of white Americans. Look how cool you are partaking in the only form of racism that your kike masters deem safe and correct. Makes you think.🤔

all americans and useless cunts, regardless of color of skin. cancerous shitfucks. no culture, no national pride, hatred of everyone else. supporters of war.

You are the one with a kike as a president here buddy.
Also we have plenty of people we can make fun of. Turks are cunts, americans are cunts, eastern europeans are cunts, germans are cunts, french are cunts, english are cunts.

You demanded that a counterargement be from people you already agree with, because you "feel" a certain way. Pure ideology.

A book by an author that supports a position you already hold?

idpol only addresses the symptoms, not the cause

I'm demanding a book be posted or I'll assume this was all a huge meme that got out of control.
Now not only do I demand a book backing up your claims, but I also demand you link this fucking post.
As far as it seems, you're just distorting how I said I'm "feeling neutral" because you have nothing, you have no reasons, it's just consensus, isn't that fucking right?

WHICH IS EXACTLY ZERO POSITIONS ON THIS TOPIC, ON PURPOSE, WHICH IS MY WHOLE POINT. YOU DISINGENUOUS SHIT.

I suppose you could have also meant when I said
Which is just distorting what I say anyways. It's taking an insult I made and presenting it as anything important to the post.

Such as?

Theoretically, disproportionate police brutality. Not saying it does but hey nobody is useful about this.

In the same way that burning your own house down will get rid of a termite infestation.

These people are a mess, and their association with the left is a fucking lead anchor.

Every form of politics is idpol