Race is a Spook

Yes.

Nice argument

Let's play spot the Jew.

How is race a spook if class isn't?

We NAZBOL GANG NEED TO STICK TOGETHER

Because class is real

Really maneuvers my mangos.

because class is based on an individuals material relation to the means of production while race is literally just using pseudo science and half truths to justify feels>reals

Jews is a Spook

BUT RACE IS TOO YOU MORIN

prove it

Let's play spot the racecuck.

HAVE YOU EVEN READ A BOOK ON BIOLOGY IN YOUR LIFE

(you)

also
pottery

Cuck is a Spook

JEW

JEW

Because class is a concrete relation to Capital. Race is just some elaborate bullshit Europeans literally made up around the 1500's and forced on everyone else through Colonialism and the North Atlantic Slave Trade. It has no basis in actual biology and is completely cultural. Race is cultural artifice. Your class is not a cultural identity.

This is so fucking stupid and I don't have the energy to deal with it anymore. You retards won, put some garbage in a sociology textbook and there will be an endless well of thoughtless shitheads to contend with.

JEW

Nice idpol faggot. Besides the soggy knees and anti-lgbt the rest of that shit can be applied to any race. Frankly I don't think blacks are any more sexist than people of similar socio-economic status and I don't really give a shit about lgbt issues or think they are an important part of being a leftist.

lel, we both know you have never read a book in your life

JEW

Unfortunately the vast majority of impoverished blacks would only serve to hinder the revolution. When your functionally illiterate, and more invested in chasing frivolous material possessions, hardly a "comrade" does that make.

THE FUCJING JEWISH NIGGERS FUCKES MA WIFE U FUCKING CUCKASSTARDJEW

JUSHA IS COMRADBRO

Jew is still a Spook

JEW

Nigger

JEW?

You're all such stupid little fags with soft baby dicks

OP is funnier and smarter than every one of you

Gas those fucking njesish niggrs fuck the naztrots to

jEW

U must be jelly of my fansy ivy league school edjewcation

t. OP the cockloving faggot

No. OP was just clearly baiting and I checked the filename, because I can think clearly and am not a thoughtless, sniveling baby who wants to be pampered

JEWISH JEWY JEW JEW NIGGER JEWISH NIGGER BOURGIE JEWS NIGGER SUCCDEMS KILLED HITLER
STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG IN KILLING THOSE KULAKS TO SUCURE A NEW NON-JEWISH RUSSIAN ETHNOSTATE
JEW
JE
WJ
EJW
EJW
EEEJEJ
WJ
E

I imagined being as mad and alone as you and it made me cry

STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

Only Jews will sage.

FRANKENSTEIN BANKER GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEE3EE3EE3EHEEHGEGEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSSSSEEEEEE

Mods please ban these people. I'm happy to engage with opposing view but they are just shitting up the board.

I only shitposted here when the thread was already anchored, calm your tits

Stalin was a Spook

I wasn't​ actually being serious.
Please forgive me. I do occasionally make some decent comments under several different flags.

HE WAS NATIONALIST BOLSHEVIK
NAZBOL GANG
RUSSIAN ETHNOSTATE

And a Spook

BUT WHO WAS PHONE??

Kys.