Why do normies believe garbage like this

Why do normies believe garbage like this.

Empathy is rare, apparently.

Kinda true. If you don't give a shit what others think, and you shouldn't, then there is no reason to be shy unless you have a neurological condition that makes it impossible or something like that.

>>>/facebook/

Tired of liberals on this board

This should be in /leftytrash/

Yes, you are a liberal.

Sorry not everyone is as socially retarded as you.

Really I had no idea I was in favor of maintaining capitol and plasting working class through peacemeal reforms.

Thanks for letting me know.

Capital

That's not the natural human position. Seeing fear of rejection as vanity or excessive ego seems like cruel mental gymnastics to me.
The author deciding that his 'deep insight' would keep someone up at night probably says something about him.

Started reading Lacan for beginners
Not sure, but according to the book, burgers go Jung instead of Lacan and Froyd and want to "fix" the ego in order to make everyone "socially functional".

okay liberal.

This isn't incorrect. My shyness is definitely the fear of being judged. I'm obsessively concerned about how I'm perceived, I just opt to avoid engaging with people rather than put effort into creating a presentable image of myself.
But this isn't a problem. Society is dysfunctional by nature and material conditions shape us into being even more dysfunctional than that.

Also >>>/leftytrash/

But shyness literally is a fear of being judged.

Caring what others think is the opposite of narcissism. It's called humility.

There is a difference between accepting that humans are social animals and thinking that therefore you should cripple yourself with concern over weather or not people like you.

If literally no one likes you you almost certainly deserve it unless you are just insane and can't help being a shitbag because the wires in your brain got crossed.

Why do you believe the garbage you do?

Okay faggot.

What a waste of fidget spinners

You understand that people don't choose to be shy?

So some aspie kid gets bullied, but it's because he's an inherently bad person and deserves it? You might like nazi eugenics sans Asperger.

If he has aspurhers then there is something wrong with his brain, he can't help it like i said.

SAGE IS NOT A DOWNVOTE!!!

So people don't choose to be shy. Aspies usually aren't shitbags. I don't know where you get the idea that people only ostracise shitbags.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BUMP THE THREAD YOU FUCKING SAGE IS NOT LE DOWNBOAT NEWFAG

We get it kiddo, we know how your community of Reddit works.

I can tell this red flag fag is a member of a fraternity and probably a high paying job

why does Holla Forums believe in a lot of the garbage that they do, who the fuck knows.

Pretty sure he means sociopathy or psychopathy, not Aspies.

Also, most of the times we are not disliked by people, we just don't get to know people, we the shy ones.

But people are drawn to sociopaths. They're the ones doing the ostracising.

Basically they aren't shy so they don't know what it's like to be shy.

Shyness usually comes from low self-esteem, which is pretty far from egotism.

A shy person can still be egotistical in other ways, but shyness isn't in any way a form of egotism.

Normies can't be communist.

We're well aware, faggot. He just wanted to respond without bumping the thread. Just like I am.

A normalfag could never understand.

I don't think the author knows what ego is. Caring about appearances is more of a conscience thing. And you get rid of conscience fast or you get crazy, shy and lonely.

I'd imagine that normies are projecting their own self-esteem when they make judgments like this. Sure, from the perspective of a normie, you might be able to construe shyness that way. But for a depressed weirdo outcast, it's totally inapplicable in that way.

I can't believe they're so illogical. Allow me to generalize their opinions. Waste of a thread.

These people assume that self-esteem and confidence is more or less universal, and thus people who are reluctant to be more sociable must simply be really full of themselves and are afraid of having their narcissism contradicted.

They don't understand that what works for them might not work for other people.

You might, for instance, have a crush on a girl who's out of your league, so asking her out will just end in rejection and humiliation, and you know this. Chad telling you to go ask her out like you're another Chad is him not even considering that you might have a different situation from him, which is actually the height of egotism.

If you don't give a shit about what others think then you won't have any luck having friends, partners, comrades or a job either. The "just stop caring!"-meme needs to fucking die.

Hell yeah dude, don't give a shit what anyone thinks. You are one bad ass guy and cool as hell.

Why do non normies think it's ok to shit up any board except their containment board?

/r9k/, seek help

You really don't need high standards in this day and age to get rejected you fucking Luddite. In fact, people have dropped their standards to the fucking gutter yet still have trouble getting cunts.

in relation to which idealized nonexistant past?

That is the most retarded gibberish I've read, French obscurantism is easier to read than that.

I think that's exactly his point; some women are out of your league, no matter how confident your are.

The entire concept of "the Stacy" implies otherwise

Confidence and self-esteem are not valuable on their own. They're something that goes along with having something to be confident and esteemed about. Telling a socially unsuccessful person to "just be confident" is like telling a person who wants to get better at music to get a better instrument.

I don't have high standards. I was referring to a situation where you might be looking at a person you know is out of your league and you don't talk to them for just that reason.

And the whole point of the comic was telling people to just get over their social limitations, like being adverse to putting yourself through a fruitless humiliation conga.

Steve Buscemi is a fucking alien and that doesn't stop him

Steve Buscemi is rich and famous.

I'll admit that looks aren't everything for males, but that doesn't mean that you can just pick up a couple million bucks or enough social savvy to be really charismatic in any given social situation.

Which is it?
It's almost as if you are inconsistent because you just want to say whatever it is that allows you to be the victim. That way you never have to self-reflect and reevaluate your shitty personality or accept the fact that no matter what you do, some women just aren't going to want to date you. That way you are the one being wronged when you are rejected.

That wasn't me, fam. That was another user responding to you first.

That is assuming that there is a "league." People have radically different tastes. It's observable on imageboards, just look at arguments between people who are into thicc vs people who like flat chests.

Well yeah, it is pretty obvious that confidence and self-esteem is something you should develop. Getting in shape, improving at a skill or hobby, etc are ways of doing that. What will drastically undercut all of your efforts to build your confidence is spooking yourself into thinking some people are just off limits to talk to because you assume who they are attracted to. Rejection sucks, but you can't let fear of it hold you back. Only cutting yourself down by doing that.

And how do you think he got that way

There are even women that specifically go for fat/ugly guys because of their masochistic desires. There's literally no reason to go ask out an 11/10 even if you look like a dog's asshole because she might just be into that, and by not you're cucking yourself to the fat slob that does. The failure isn't in being rejected, it's in interpreting that rejection as indicating some fundamental lack of objective worth, which is just sad.

You are not making sense.
If there are no leagues, why bother getting in shape, learning a skill, etc?
If I want to be a fat slob, I am just "different".

Acting

I don't even need to comment this sentence. Literally just read what you typed and go think about your life.

And thats their fault, right. You and I dont give a fuck so why dont they just stop being spooked omg its not like culture and social interactions propagandize and condition you into thinking getting pussy is the height of human achievment, or like girls act disgusted and afraid when they reject you as though you werent even a fucking human being, or like they already hate themselves, or anything else like that. these people are just sad, sad, smh fam.
I'm not even one of these people but really, choke on a cock, you gigantic faggot