How

How do Holla Forums explain sucessfull people like Neil Degree Tyson, Will Smith, MLK and Barack Obama and so on? I thought negroes were retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDB05NLO2Sw
biography.com/people/neil-degrasse-tyson-20766239
newspaperdeathwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Alex_Haley_interviews_George_Lincoln_Rockwell.pdf
quora.com/What-do-physicists-think-about-Neil-deGrasse-Tyson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Well of course there are outliers but the majority of niggers are retarded, just take a look at these graphs…"

To answer your question they either ignore them, call them degenerates who have been "elevated" by Jews purposefully, or say they are just an exception to the rule etc

However, the only decent black figure you listed there is MLK Jr. Obama was imperialist swine who literally killed more people than George W. Bush, Neil Degrasse Tyson supports New Atheism and by proxy supports neoconservatism, and Will Smith hasn't made a good movie in years yet still has one of the highest salaries in Hollywood

Maybe Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman would have been a better choice idk

What are "normal distributions"

Still just celebrities.

Or you know the Black Panthers, Angela Davis, Malcolm X, etc

You could have even thrown the Holla Forumstards a bone and pointed out intelligent black people who share their stupid ass views like Thomas Sowell

How do you figure?

Lonnie Johnson invented the air pump that makes supersoakers and nerf guns possible, and overall has made tens of millions of dollars from his inventions.

Holla Forums is too retarded to figure out what is and isn't retarded

Morgan Freeman is pretty wise

New Atheism isn't neoconservative, Sam Harris is neoconservative. New Atheism is anti-Islam since it thoroughly defeated Creationism.

Johnson is actually a good example of the mental gymnastics that stormcucks do to justify their biases. He was a literal engineering genius but they take his legacy ass

Which is why they are neocons, they want Western imperialism so they can violently enforce secularism on the Islamic world. They're useful idiots for oil porks.

New Atheists have a long track record of using their radical positivism and anti-religiosity to justify aggression like the Iraq War. Sam Harris and later Christopher Hitchens are extreme examples of it but they all think this way to some degree. I personally know a guy who is really into all these people and he spends more time shitting on Muslims and pretending that Arabs are all inherently evil, backwards people who don't want anything other than to watch the world burn as "alt-right" guys I've met or any Christians Righters

You don't have to literally come out and say you support an ideology to support it. They indirectly support neocon wars by pretending their model of secular society, which just so happens to look exactly like the Jeffersonian Democracy they think America is, just like neocons, is perfect and ifallible and that anyone who challenges it deserves to be erased from the face of the earth

So they should be defending Islam instead? Islam is even more backwards than the most degenerate strains of American fundamentalist Christianity.

OP here
I also noticed that alot of Holla Forums people seem to forget that white people who invented stuff often got it from somewhere else and improved it. For example the printing press and gun powder

They need to read a fucking book and understand how religion works instead of blaming it for all societal ills. It is not the disease, it's a symptom.
These people are usually complete narcissists that think winning an argument with a Young Earth Creationist is an achievement.

You're underestimating how influential Young Earth Creationism was becoming in America at the time in which New Atheism was fighting it.

I don't get some of the people on this board. Why do you always rush to defend a religion if it's practiced by a group that's deemed sufficiently anti-imperialist?

Why do you always rush to defend imperialism if it's practiced by a group that's deemed sufficiently secular?

I'm actually not defending imperialism. I would prefer it if Muslims were contained in the Middle East and American fundamentalists were contained in the old Confederacy, for instance. American interventions were a grave error that led to huge Muslim outflows.

So why do you care if we call New Atheists neocons? They aren't just pro-secularism, they believe civil liberty is bad because it allows religion to thrive.

Aah, I see. Thank you for the answer.

when did charisma equate to intelligence?

lol

you must be confused
black men are fucking based

They woudl just call him retarded because hes a commie/muslim.

Neil Degree Tyson is also just a celebrity. He is a real scientist but not a top notch one. He hasn't really made contributions beyond popularising science. He is just a little above Bill Nye.

He was retarded. At least at first. Started off as a huge racist.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is retarded though

Rolled 6 + 1 (1d6)
ouch, black science man dindu nuffin to you

I mean he was the one who declared Pluto wasn't a planet….

I hate black science man now

What he does is incredibly important though. Since science is largely publicly funded, having a mouthpiece for the scientific community IMO does help raise awareness for science, for sure.

He's definitely not he has a Phd in physics. That means something muh dude

He's class cuck. He says if people are poor it's because they didn't work hard enough. Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDB05NLO2Sw

ITT intense strawmanning even the Burning Man would pale in comparison

t. damage control nigger

They don't. They don't explain them. They prefer to just pretend they don't exist and if you corner them on the subject they'll try say they're just one-offs and that they're still somehow smarter than them cuz they're h'wite even though they've been D students all their lives and are NEETs.

Why's Will Smith on your list of black brainiacs and not that nigga that invented the street sweeping mobile?

Yes, I'm not saying it's not important.

He's a top notch astrophysicist though and from what I know Bill Nye ain't even got a masters degree in any field of science.

How so? What are his contributions?

It takes literally 2 seconds to pull up his biography, m8. Google is your friend…

biography.com/people/neil-degrasse-tyson-20766239

Just gonna post these here cuz they're semi-relevant to the thread…

I read that, says he's a glorified school teacher. I'm not your m8

It's up to the scientific community to decide how important to his field he is, not you, a layman.

I'm not a layman

Rockwell answered that in an interview for Playboy in 1966. Here's a link: newspaperdeathwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Alex_Haley_interviews_George_Lincoln_Rockwell.pdf
And while Tyson and Will Smith are famous actors that's hardly a job that requires much thinking. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you'd be able to find better examples somewhere.

Sure you ain't, m8.

I'm not your m8, nigger

You expect anybody to take knockoff Holla Forums more seriously than scientists?

Sure you ain't. I bet you ain't assmad either, right?

quora.com/What-do-physicists-think-about-Neil-deGrasse-Tyson

According to these scientists, even the ones who love him, he's average

I don't speak nigger, define assmad?

stop feeding, retard

Yeah, he's just a hypeman for SCIENCE

Grandpa go take your medication Matlock is about to come on

The little tantrum you're throwing right now.

I don't watch matlock

tantrum? calling a nigger a nigger, like a spade a spade isn't throwing a tantrum. I know niggers have low E.Q. but this is impressive

fuck off you useless cunt. corrupted faggots such as yourself will be deported to gulags.
back to Holla Forums

You keep responding to a troll
you are in some way angered by his posts

Grandpa I said take your brain medication you're making a scene and the nice lady needs to change your diaper.

You sperg'd out and started calling strangers on the internet niggers and "spades" (seriously, you've gotta be at least 70) cuz they disagreed with you. That's a tantrum if I ever saw one, m80.

I'm not into roleplay

I didn't call anyone a spade, that's not an insult where I'm from, we don't have spics.

I called you a nigger because you are a black nationalist and you making claims with no proof, i.e. a nigger
I'm guessing a british nigger with this m80 shit

*you're a

Spade's an old school cuss word used for blacks in Burgerland and no, I ain't a black nationalist and I ain't making claims that can't be backed up without a quick Google search, but you're still assmad, m8.

Oh I thought spade was spic in burger. Here we have the saying "Calling a spade a spade", because we have spades, shovels, etc. It means calling it as it is.

Your flag says different

You claim he's great, but he's clearly not, he wrote 6 books and talks on tv. He gets history fucked up alot. People in his field say they like him but he's average at best.

He's a household name. One of the few Physicists people can name off the top of their heads that actually puts out his own research. That at least makes him respected in his field. My point still stands. Don't take it the wrong way that I don't trust your "expertise" cuz you obviously got some typa personal animosity towards Neil DeGrasse Tyson (or other black science men) cuz he's black.

Bout that flag, I fly it to piss off Nazbols and Holla Forumsyps who REEEE the fuck out when they see it. Works well, don't it?

In before "no way nigger I totally wasn't triggered"

I still think you have a low E.Q. nigger

nah, you wouldn't believe

I'm not this user, but I'm personally tired to see him as well as Carl Sagan and Bill Nye painted as geniuses by American redditors. Nobody cares about them outside of the USA.
Not everyone in the world consume American media.
They might be good science popularizers, but researchers in universities don't give a fuck if you have your own TV show or a cameo in the Big Bang Theory. What only matters to them are the contents of the papers you published.

Romantic pop-sci darling of Reddit and IFLS idiots. I'll reserve judgement on him until I read some of his academic papers
Actor. What does he actually do that makes him exceptional? I know he gave a lot of lipservice to chess.
Probably the only one I hold in high esteem.
Mulatto who was groomed by the elite to fill the role of idealized black president. Attacked Libya and Yemen. Can't speak without a teleprompter.

Honestly… I don't hate them -that- much. I just feel like they shouldn't be allowed to form communities where their inner nignog "YO WORLDSTAR!" tendencies might come out. I've had some alright black friends but when they gang up, it gets shit.

These are some fucking BASED black dudes my man

Charming.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson's research papers are the reason Pluto lost it's planetary status. He's obviously got quite a bit of clout amongst astrophysicists whereas Bill Nye ain't published a single paper of his own yet.

You sure about that? The wikipedia page on pluto doesn't mention it. It does says he removed Pluto from his planetarium though.

I'm 100% sure bout that.

thread should have ended here, this is the actual argument, if a bit exaggerated

rest of the thread is just ego stroking

is it autism at this point?

love you lad tbqh

Does he support new atheism? I thought he repeatedly refused to even call himself an atheist. I swear I watched a video a few years ago of him saying "the only -ist I am is a scientist" or something like that.

wtf im gay now

seriously what a handsome man

You don't need to fly it to trigger them. Namefagging and claiming to be a nigger is enough to achieve that.

this
their problem isn't their intelligence at all

just imagine living in a white or asian country with an average Autism Level of 90 and a black american country with an average Autism Level of 90

not saying it isn't genetic with them, it just isn't intellectual