What's up with this chick? was randomly watching her videos...

what's up with this chick? was randomly watching her videos. in one vid she is a right-libertarian who is voting for Trump, in another she is an anarcho-primitivist and into supernatural third eye stuff, in her last uploaded video she says she prefers not living in primitive society because nature can be bad with tornadoes etc. and says supernatural stuff doesn't exist.

anyone used to watch her on youtube? can someone aware me on what her deal is?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/lindsay.zywiciel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ain't watching this bullshit. Would cum on her face though.

At least she's honest I guess

I'll help you save time and energy.
Septum ring = disregard anything they say, they're mentally unstable.

It doesn't surprise me at all that a retarded person is inconsistent and into other retarded ideas. I'd be shocked if that wasn't the case.

She clearly needs help.

This is further proof of the lasting harm poverty causes to people.

Living in harsh poverty screwed her sanity.

She looks like an oblivion character.

She's a woman. Who cares what her dumb woman brain is doing.

webm related kinda

wow she is actually semi-woke, considering I've heard almost no one outside of fringe commentators mentioning that Trump (and Bernie too) were examples of mass psychosis. Bravo to her for using the right words to describe her reality. Most users on this board aren't that lucid or conscientious. She realized she was brainwashed and articulated it with poignant phrasing, something about that makes me feel at ease.

Huh? That vid is just her complaining about never-Trump liberals at a coffee shop

oh well then its a beautiful case of projection, i don't expect much from burgers so

the title is click bait. what she says in the vid is that she is an authoritarian of truth and liberals give her psychosis

Where are the whinny virgin NEETs of this board?
There's lots of women like this out there in need of some dick love. There is literally no good reason why you are not getting your dick wet right now.

A lot of rightwingers are in on the esoteric stuff in our country, like Blavatskaya and Neuschwabenland

"Dont stick your dick in crazy"
t. People who dont get killed, blamed for rape or have surprise babies because they punctured the condom.

You don't need to worry about child support if she cooks and eats you, dummy.

LEFT-WING RAPE GANGS WHEN?

I have standards my man, there's more that separates me of having sex with someone else than just the clothes i'm wearing ;)
I rather jerk off.

She's a white woman

why am i attracted to crazy grils?

Because it's hot

Have you heard of the High Elves?

She looks cute tbh. Well, she would if she bathed, but still.

she's a diehard anti-communist, fuck her
facebook.com/lindsay.zywiciel

She is just very ignorant about pretty much everything like most americans.
Someone should show her the path to enlightenment.

Putting the d in dialectic

I'd negate her negation