/OURLAD/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXbIUhuSBvc&
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/09/killer-in-supermarket-shooting-posted-chilling-videos-online-lauding-columbine-massacre/?utm_term=.6549562c44c5
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze
youtube.com/watch?v=__1Hqtw9FBs
youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
youtube.com/watch?v=k_XF4Z9ezCw
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/06/atomization/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy
youtube.com/watch?v=IwO6dgjmnMs
youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y
egs-members.deviantart.com/
webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrdom_video
youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to the latest police investigation reports, a man who killed three co-workers at a grocery store in Northeast Pennsylvania in a shooting spree, had a history of posting violent material and content on social media platforms. A disturbing prediction about President Donald Trump is also credited to the man.

Investigation officials say that they have identified the Twitter account of Randy Stair, the 24-year-old shooter who committed suicide after the murders.

Back in September 2016, two months before the election, Randy posted this chilling message regarding Trump on Twitter, “I can almost certainly guarantee you that Donald Trump will be assassinated. Maybe not this year, but in the near future.”

After the election, he took to Twitter, to post yet another creepy message regarding Trump. He wrote, “Donald Trump’s face is the *ss of America.”

According to the police, Stair locked up four of his fellow employees in a grocery store in Pennsylvania and shot to death three of them, while the fourth escaped and immediately rang the police. Before the shooting began, Stair reportedly spent 90 minutes blocking exits.

This Man was a God.

This Man was a God.

You expect this kind of violence in Jim Thorpe, but Tunkhannock

Shame.

really maneuvers my mangos…

How long is the media going to blame these outbursts on guns, and not on the mental health crisis of the youth? Relevant song.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXbIUhuSBvc&

This is all a rather brazen attempt to disarm the population.

The vast majority of violent crime is committed with handguns, so why is the government been so focused on rifles?

BAN ASSAULT ANIME

the level of alienation under capitalism isn't even quantitatively measurable anymore.

This man went full Chris Chan mixed with Columbine. This is why we need mental health more available

This kid was a fucking hero.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

I might be an atheist, but he deserves to burn in hell.

F

Overdoses and suicides are some of the most common causes of death for millennials now. We measure the alienation in the consistent growth of tent cities, hopelessness in the youth, and lack of gainful employment and life-stability in a world that demands that your self-worth can ultimately only be measured in the form of pieces of paper that no one seems willing to give to you.

I guess to cut a short post shorter - get ready to see for more of these violent outbursts as the misery engine of capitalism marches our species closer and closer to extinction.

Who will play him in the inevitable bio-pic?

He's in a better place at least.

She*

I feel like this must be a civil rights victory of some sort.

Priorities nigga

I want off this fucking ride.

*He’s

STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT EMOTIONS TO FEEL, PORKY

Everyone should read this book.

I feel like we should appropriate a whole bunch of his shit for our selves.

Lolcow Insurgency

pharmacological complex shills are even worst than anti-gun shills
every time something like this happens, they start to preach how society is undermedicated, how we need to drug our kids even more, even tho percentage of psychiatrically diagnosed and medicated americans was rising all these years
third most selling medical drug now is a psychiatric grug with some $15 billion market share
still not enough, eh?

WE EGS FAN ARTISTS NOW

goodnight, sweet prince…

Why even live?

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki

If that was my cock those poor proles would not have died.

I'm still waiting for another alienated fucker to kill someone of "substance".

Usually, in a work-place shooting they go after the bosses first if they can according to Mark Ames work on the subject. It seems like he just killed a couple of regular joes.

Where did OP get the idea he was an ancap? I don't really doubt it would just like to see some proof.

life in the kwa is so fucking bleak and alienating – there isn't any sort of stable employment and housing is deeply undersupplied (dense housing is illegal in most of US, and there's not any significant public housing) so it's super super expensive.

there's a last breathing period of "jobs" like "uber driver" being created but once automation hits it'll all be fucking over. *millennials* realise this. the descendants of the GPU silicon they played games on is going to eat most jobs. it'll be fucking horrible.

tl;dw?

wew

Hey you…

this is a level of chuunibyou that i didn't know was possible

Holla Forumsyp get out reee

Fuck supermarkets, support your local grocery store

Wew this meme.

Do they know that he's never going to read those comments?

I don't know that they do.

This comment section is PEAK LIBERALISM
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/09/killer-in-supermarket-shooting-posted-chilling-videos-online-lauding-columbine-massacre/?utm_term=.6549562c44c5

she will be missed, press F to pay respects.

Am I wrong, leftypol?

And in the list:

So he's no hypocrite since he killed himself?!

? did he mean by this

Was he /ourguy/?

Ted warned us about the dangers of technology, he told you that technology makes us mentally ill mang

i wish i could hug him and i wish he could impregnate my asspussy, do you think if i do a Crime and get sent to ADX Florence, that they'll let him do cummies in my butt?

Alt right gtfo

Can someone tell me what it is about?
I can't bother with 42 minutes of autism

Thats the shortcut for you

god damn
what good is the mass surveillance state if they can't detect this much concentrated mental illness in one place

Did he actually do it?

Yes, he killed 3 out of 4 coworkers despite having 2 shootguns, over 100 rounds of ammo, 5 month planning and barricading all doors and escape routes

Jesus fucking Christ, where are these from?

I didn't see them on his channel.

Ourguy

There was he shared his video diaries on his tweeter before going out with a bang

One of the best vids
youtube.com/watch?v=__1Hqtw9FBs

Really interesting look into fucked up person mind

that's horrible

I know right?
Pathetic score, didnt even beat the Supreme Gentleman

he can't shoot for shit youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog

why do i have a crush on Elliot Rodger? what is wrong with me?

Nothing, its hard not to fall for the natural allure of Supreme Gentleman

he's hot and had he asked me out i'd have accepted in a heartbeat. i'd cut off one of my fingers if it could bring him back to life and so i could give him a blowjob.

So Holla Forums, how do we best harness the angst and anger of young people who have lost hope for their futures under capitalism?

Is there a way to channel those emotions towards a productive end that has a positive future for humanity?

need to be in cultural spaces frequented by people like those – stuff like gun-liking, videogaems, sthta sorta stuff – all cultural spaces the left has ceded almost entirely to the right, which is why people who are this fucking alienated and hopeless get pulled into reactionary thought and end up doing horrid shit like this

this is honestly really depressing. Our government would rather pass more laws putting the population in line than come into contact with the socioeconomic problems it's created.

NEOLIBERALISM and AUSTERITY. MANY SUCH CASES!

yes comrade more gun control,
just look how it helps everything,
disarm the proletariat, so revolutionary!

I mean I know tankies are fucking retards, but try and understand definitions before you post, idiot.

I think this is a good point, finding a group of radical leftists (not liberals) seems like it would be more difficult than finding groups of people on the far right, and stormfags and 4/pol/ have done a pretty good job (with help from the traffic they got from gamergate newfags as well I suppose) filling spaces of anonymous discussion on the internet with fascistic reactionary memes and base-culture.

Still though, this kid operated alone. It doesn't seem like she had an in-group or support from any sort of political or ideological group - she was disturbed and apparently dealing with gender dysphoria, but I don't know that that was channeled by anything substantive. Quite the opposite really, it seems like this was an explosion of internalized rage that ended up being directed towards people she knew, not towards any ideological opponent or obstacle.

I think there may be a bent towards reactionary thought in people like this because they yearn for a time before they felt so horrible. The future seems too dark to consider, so an idealized past becomes the only comfort in a world that doesn't need or want them.

What a fucking faggot

Might sound odd but I honestly feel quite sorry for him if he had a good friend or two it might of saved him

It is odd that she didn't have more pictures of herself online - one would think that if one wanted to be recognized as female after the shooting-spree she would have had better pictures for the press to use.

I've been following threads on this since last night and I don't think I've seen any pictures of her in a wig or dressed femme or anything like that. Curious choice - she appears to have idolized the Columbine shooters to some degree, but didn't have the foresight to think about how she'd be remembered? Kind of leads me to believe that her motives were genuinely apolitical - she was just too frustrated by her situation to live.

The point is he had friends
youtube.com/watch?v=k_XF4Z9ezCw

"she" has a penis
Its a male, its "him" not her
Stop enabling this lunacy

that wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be. it actually wasn't funny at all.

imagine how much could be avoided if we could've recovered from Reagan's retardedness towards mental problems.

imagine how much could be avoided if we didnt had open access to internet and forced manchildren to grow up faster and give them some kind of purpose in life

Truth be told, if more people had a better understanding of mental health issues the 'enabling' you're so butthurt about may have saved her life and the lives of the three people she killed.

Believing that you can bully people into adhering to an arbitrarily definition of 'normal' has never been and will never be an effective mental healthcare solution.

leave Theresa. haven't you done enough?

Why?
I say that if he had less access to internet, better father figure and some kind of enviorment that would punish him for his faggotry (think mandatory conscription) but also would give him some purpose in life and perspective would fix him

But no, lets instead let him roleplay as a magic fairy from 3rd dimension despite the reality, that will surly fix him, because whats better to combat mental illness than enabling git?

Alienation + lack of socialization + closing yourself in echo chamber that is internet = deepening your mental illness

I'm not even clicking that because you said a good thing about ancaps.

I don't think modern technology creates this type of things by its essence.
I believe technology could be used to enhance and augment IRL interactions much more than it already does.
But instead, we stay in our own bubbles, glued to our electronic devices because the alienated capitalist environment we live in is pretty boring and uneventful.

Nick Land wrote something about this a few days ago btw but I haven't understood a thing : jacobitemag.com/2017/06/06/atomization/

Your argument is that if she had less access to information and supportive communities and instead had an overbearing paternal figure to distribute violence for slights of social norms that she would have turned out just fine?

I would advise you to study the case of John Wayne Gacy - he was in a very similar situation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

With regard to mandatory conscription for gay youth, wouldn't that eventually just lead to platoons of gays and trans people that don't want to be a part of the social structure that has essentially kidnapped them, removed their agency, told them they're damaged and put guns in their hands? What could possibly go wrong?

You're essentially arguing for gulags for gays, you know… I guess to spin another of your comments differently-

Being a cultural reactionary that uses threats of violence to establish 'normal behavior' =/= effective mental healthcare.

Wew. His fucking "cartoon"

The blue haired one who speaks in his voice is his self-insert ghost girl fursona

youtube.com/watch?v=IwO6dgjmnMs
youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y

This is just the beginning, you're in for a long ride my little prole.

every single time

egs-members.deviantart.com/
The journal entry

The meme is real.

Lmao, i just hope that the devs of the game wont get any backlash

He was frequenting Danny Phantom fan groups and social media. Providing escapism for lunatics is not supportive.

Kill yourself.

Ancap is an oxymoron. You'll grow out of it eventually.

What's the point in taking two near identical guns?

Biological sex is a spook. Kill yourself.

Non biological sex and "gender" is idpol

We are all idpol.

agreed, but you don't have to fall into the idpol trap of "identifying" as another gender or sex in order to take titty skittles or chop your dick off

Self mutilation is mental illness

Would you have turned out better if daddy had beaten you more?

Why would you need 2 shotguns? It's not like you can use more than one at a time. And the ammo he had wasn't usable for a second caliber gun type.

RIP Terry the floor guy. It's a hard life for a working man. First the boss exploits your labor, and then some columbine fan boy shoots you to impress his imaginary cartoon girlfriend.

Backup weapon if something goes wrong with first

Yes, there is nothing that right amount of belt cant fix

hahah oh wow dude you're a fucking genius, no wonder, haha I guess they should just stop being mentally ill so they can go out and do something.

They cant by themselves, they must be forced to do so, and if it fails they should be isolated from society completely because they are beyond salvation

I know I've joked before but this is seriously the most autistic thing I've ever seen

like what the fuck am I even watching god damn

nazbol's are unironically mentally ill themselves. You have no right to dictate how others can live, and nor do you hold any authority on who should be allowed to participate in society and who can't.

Underrated post

transgender people tend to be alienated as fuck. probably more receptive to radical leftist ideas than most people. Most aren't all that bad. No reason to be hostile.

Ponies are a mental disorder

I think really the community attracts alot of insane people because of their open and accepting stance toward everyone

So does anyone know how this autist thought?

Did he believe that he'd turn into a ghost girl or that he'd meet his fanfic waifus in the afterlife or what?

Lmao his video is still up, I'm probably gonna watch it, why the fuck not

Maybe in his entire life, he had not opportunity to feel like a man. Starting from an early age. Maybe his father was absent, maybe he did not pay much attention to him, maybe his father had to work long hours and had no energy to actually teach him valuable skills like woodworking, or maybe some simple electrical work, or anything in a workshop, or even gardening.

What is there to do in a suburban cookie cutter house that is built, that has lawns and no garden, and the car maintenance is what is being done at the car repair shop because who in modern america changes the sparplugs, oil and oil filter and air filter anymore?

Mental health is linked with physical health.

Are we to use pronouns based on the content of the genes, or based on the differences in brain (women have more left to right connections, while men have more back to front connections, source: webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ )

He has been born a boy, of course the simplest and easiest way to develop is into a man. But because the brain development and growth of tissues uses hormonal signalling mechanism to control it, instead of checking each nucleus of each cell for the particular information in genetic code, unfolding it every time to read it and then encode on part of RNA that gets used like a punch card for another mechanism, that would be inefficient. Even a complex molecule like a hormone is much more efficient information carrier inside the body.

It's not that you can bully people into adherence to whatever standard. It is that you diagnose an error in hormonal regulation early and compensate with hormonal medication what would turn into an error without medication.

Not that you push that error even further away from initial state, adding a botched surgical procedure sometimes. That sounds like malpractice.

That would be like if someone's coccyx was starting to make a small tail-like stub, so you instead promote its growth by injecting growth hormone into the tail stub tissue,
and then you graft a real tail from other animal on to the human being.

The proper course of action for tail growth is to stop the growth and remove the tail tissue from the body. Humans don't have tails.

I am sorry but mental state is not something absolute and overriding everything physical. If I had never received an encouraging word on being a male, and even be berated for my maleness, or just be under such impression, then I would be also really confused, despite being healthy physically. The mental health would be wrecked though.

Why punishment? Do you think punishments are effective, or do they only build resentment instead?

Ah geez it's not half going on and on, but this is fascinating, it's like a fictionalisation of his actual murder spree

About the video itself though, all he had to do was raise the shotgun up to his shoulder so it could absorb the recoil. Holding down low like that does nothing for you.

It was a pistol grip.

Whatever it was, wasnt working for him clearly.

I gotta say, if I was gonna throw my life away on some stupid ego trip killing normies I think I could get a few more than 3. I mean how hard can it be to spray a crowd down.

Punish bad behavior, praise good behavior

If you can train dog this way you sure can train human this way too

I think the people he killed were also people from his school that happened to work at the same store, so there might have been a revenge element going on there.

Wew.

Yeah I guess but his video is about a school shooting so a grocery story shooting seems pretty lame idk.

Now he's reciting some 5 minute ramble about how love is all you need and everyone has a purpose, what the hell is going on

How can you not understand that the quantity of neural connection of human brain gives rise to new qualities? Is dialectical materialism foreign to you? And are cybernetics foreign to you as well?

Define qualities
Yes
Yes

Someone please put the caption "Consider the following" on that pic.
I tried to do it but GIMP is being retarded with fonts on my machine for some reason.

Linked, sure. It could be argued that it is perhaps easier to work towards good mental health when one's physical health is not in question, and vise-versa, but I don't think that this relationship is end-all-be-all. There are physically fit people who are totally mentally fucked, and there are physically disabled people who remain cheerful and optimistic about the future.

>Are we to use pronouns based on the content of the genes, or based on the differences in brain (women have more left to right connections, while men have more back to front connections, source: webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ )

I'd say neither, honestly. I guess to flip this argument on its head, I would ask, why should pronouns not be chosen by the person they are applied to? No brain scans necessary, just how that individual desires to be identified?

I'd advise you to read up on how homosexuals were treated by 18th and 19th century 'health care' practitioners. What you're arguing inevitably comes down to something akin to gay conversion therapy. Zapping the gay out of people by electrocuting their brains used to be the corollary to the kind of 'treatment' you are arguing for.

Treatment laid out by the DSM-V argues otherwise, random guy on the internet. Sorry. Most of the people that receive Sex Reassignment Surgery love the result. Some may not, though from what I understand it is generally because the procedure didn't live up to their expectations - not that they feel mutilated, more that they feel like the procedure should have rendered a result which was more accurate or desirable.

Because a socio-cultural phenomena like gender is exactly like a growth of flesh on your tailbone…

Again, you reveal yourself to be the bully, telling others how they must be, against their will. You show your fascistic tendencies through medical procedures imposed on others to make them how you want them. The corollary would be for me to inform you that all true men of your age dress this way, act that way, and that if you refuse or have other ideas about how you want to live, well, off to the doctor with you.

Your ideas and ideals of 'normal' or 'proper' are pure fantasy driven by historical memes, and the fact that you'd force that fantasy on others reveals your true nature. You are the enemy of human progress, and I humbly request that you fuck off.

Yes lets just ignore the fact that 34% of transgender people attempted suicide

Pretty sure that rate is even worse without reassignment

I think it would be a problem with proper reeducation and therapy

Couldn't have anything to do with people like you and

telling them they're sick, trying to inject them with things to change their mental state, and trying to, as you said, 'reeducate' them and provide 'therapy', treating them as your property, something that you must 'fix'.

Did it truly never occur to you that trans people might have a higher propensity towards suicide because of all the people who try to tell them who they should be instead of accepting them for who they want to be?

Thank you for clarifying few errors on my part.

If the body developed first in the direction of one sex, yet the brain development is steered the other way due to hormonal issues, wouldn't it be easier to modify the hormonal signalling mechanism to guide the brain development? Since the embryonal development mimics the evolutionary development, the assumption is that neurons connect only after certain progress in body tissue differentiation and growth is made.

After the brain has finished and the result is trans, then it might seem better to modify the body to match the brain. But could the body modification be rendered unnecessary if the transness can be prevented before it even starts? Would it be bullying if it was possible? What would it say about diabetes?

If the proposed method of treatment is impossible, then my post is of course pointless.

The better example is diabetes mellitus type 1.

The one genetic cause is autoimmune reaction that destroys beta cells in langerhans isles in the pancreas.

My question is, would it be better to prevent the autoimmune reaction destroying the beta cells in the pankreas so that pancreas can produce enough insulin, or would it be better to let the autoimmune reaction destroy the beta cells and then give the patient an insulin pump?

But wouldn't it be better to discuss implementing socialism and ending capitalism first and then let the proper experts deal with the issues like that after the revolution?

You don't have to know anything about cybernetics for this to be self evident.

B-but he's /ourguy/.

-/mlp/

This kind of bullshit is exactly what creates the alienation that caused this in the fucking first place. Stupid nazbol flag.

First let me say that this was a far more reasonable response than I was expecting, and I thank you for that.

To address your final point first-

Yes, I whole-heartedly agree. Class as a social construct, wealth inequality, and the continued destruction of our shared ecology are of greater concern to humanity than how one ought best treat the lady with the dark stubble and broad shoulders. Here, my friend, we have true agreement.

However, we do have to accept that there are trans people in every community - and how we treat those individuals while building towards a more communal way of existing on this planet may indeed be indicative of our own capacity towards openness, sharing and cooperation. An oft-misunderstood quasi-sexual minority that springs up naturally in every kind of community provides, I think, an interesting kind of bellwether, as it were, to how open that community is to differences that occur between individuals.

Before we dig into the scientific aspect of treatment for gender dysphoria, let me posit a question-

What if we find a subject which has no apparent neurological abnormalities to speak of who claims to desire becoming or living as the alternate sex? Or perhaps to alternate, what if they feel like they don't have a strong pull towards what we might call a traditional gender role on either side of the spectrum? Totally normal human brain of whatever gender they've been living as up to this point, but strong desire to change and become the other.

I think that there is an underlying assumption in your reasoning with regard to gender that limits you from seeing the potential possibility that gender is, or perhaps can be, a much less rigid binary than you perhaps perceive it.

What if the best possible treatment for people that feel they want to dress this way, talk that way, behave this way, want sex that way, what if the answer to all of these questions was not neurological, or pharmacological, but was instead cultural? What if no one really cared how someone dressed? What if no one really cared if a cisgender woman was extremely masculine or a cisgender man was more femme than any woman you've ever met? What if they were socially accepted either way? What if these things are, at their core, sociological choices for an individual to make and not necessarily disruptions of cognitive functioning?

To some degree there is a sort of war-on-drugs thinking here. Why is cannabis bad? Because it's illegal - not because its bad for you, but because society will outcast you and to some degree torture you for even possessing it. I think that gender is somewhat similar. We have a tendency to shun individuals who do not meet our expectation of 'normal' - but is there a chance that this has nothing to do with their brain chemistry and more to do with our own demands for how others must be? Would this not be the ideal treatment for the patient, and also for ourselves?

eric harris and dylan kleboid are rolling in their graves, this is fucking AWFUL.

EGS is Transbol

Catman is literally a real cat. Pronouns: Cat/Cats/Catself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat

I don't think Stalking Cat had odd pronouns, though he was still a pretty interesting dude.
All the same though, he's not your property. He lived uniquely and unfortunately died the same way. Is it the imperative of humanity to ensure that no one else lives this way?
Consider that he lived to age 54, and didn't start receiving tattos and modifications and such until he was in his mid 20s or so.
Is it our job as humans to guarantee that no one's religion or mental predisposition causes them to do anything that we might perceive as damage to their bodies?
What if they go and do it anyway? Is it our job to 'fix' them, or to try and accept them? Perhaps at very least ignore them?
How did the man with the tattoos hurt you, little one?

They are, in fact my property
They just dont know it yet

Yes.

Yes.

Yes

Just as its your duty when you are a parent to help your kid to adapt to the world and learn to walk, it should be your duty to help mentally ill people to show them the right patch

Is there any action that you would not perform on an individuals against their will if you believed that the action would ultimately be in their best interests.

How would you know if you were wrong?

You messed up the flags again, idiot.

Trail and error

The lady with dark stubble and broad shoulders has probably PCOS.

The underlying assumption is that after reading a popular medical book on hormonal issues, the conclusion I drew was that far too many people have their lives ruined by malfunctioning hormonal regulation system. Starting from diabetes, obesity, fatigue to things like testosterone insensitivity, Klinefelter and Turner syndrome, PCOS and so on.

The existing trans people should be in my opinion treated with respect and dignity. Assuming the meaning of to treat to deal with in social relationships. Anything discriminatory is divisive to the working class of course. And they have enough of their problems. But at the same time if they assert that their issues as of a group have priority over class struggle of the entire class, then they are wrong and again divisive to the working class.

Just being nice and considerate one to another regardless of what or who we are is probably the way to go while fighting the class war against the capital.

Behaving in a bad way towards a trans person is just as bad as towards any other person.

So let me get this straight lads, a guy named Randy whos actual alter ego was an goth girl named Andrew Blaze, was convinced by another goth girl named Rachael Shadows, and her friend Mackenzie West who where part of an undead legion to shoot up a school then Randy went and actually shot up his workplace as as andrew blaze, and a IRL part of the storyline? If so, why is it anytime the internet spills over into reality, it almost always involves chaos, or crazy shit?

Ever heard of this one?

pity reply

Yeah its a pretty amazing book. Ames is one of the few liberals I can actually stand reading.

Is this what being trans is like all the time? you know with ghosts that tell you to kill people and all that?

it's like starring in a cronenberg but everyone acts like there's nothing wrong with you and gets mad at you if you say there is

I reckon that's a very evocative analogy.

Sounds spooky.

I have to say, this is a lot of autism over a single Danny Phantom character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrdom_video

The EGS character "Andrew Blaze" isn't anything like Ember Mclain.

FOR FUCK SAKES MOM, YOU KEEP SAYING THEY'RE THE SAME, WHEN THEY'RE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND, OR WATCH THE WEB SERIES

Anyone who thinks shotgun with a pistol grip is a good idea is not /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ

HES GONNA SHOOT EM ALL CUZ HES TRANNY PHANTOM

HES GONNA SHOOT EM ALL CUZ HES TRANNY PHANTOM