Tea

Which tea brands are Holla Forums approved? I got kinda concerned after watching this.
takepart.com/video/2015/09/08/next-cup-of-tea-supporting-child-slavery/

Other urls found in this thread:

rishi-tea.com/product/xuan-en-fair-trade-organic-co-op-organic-fair-trade/travelogue
youtube.com/watch?v=GRvRm19UKdA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(beverage)#Health_effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whichever you want.

tea is imperialist

fuck the huns

bump

no brands of anything are Holla Forums approved.
But I get what you're getting at, you want to drink tea, but don't want slave owners to get any of your pay-check.
I don't have any knowledge of production, but I would guess Japanese produced tea is least likely to be the product of child slaves. They only make green tea and you probably won't find it in most supermarkets, but maybe try some Sencha?
Or you could start shop-lifting.

>no brands of anything are Holla Forums approved. Well almost no brands of anything, I forgot about Adidas track suits

Rishi sounds alright I guess.
rishi-tea.com/product/xuan-en-fair-trade-organic-co-op-organic-fair-trade/travelogue

Well I buy Twinings, don't know if that's ethical or not tho :/

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism

All proper tea is theft.

self made tea from shrooms found in the woods

pic looked like a political chart

Lipton is consistently shit.
Twinings is decent, Tetley is… drinkable, Red Rose is not great but not bad.
I think there are Fair Trade teas, which may or may not be any less exploitative than non-Fair Trade teas, but it barely fucking matters anyway.

Everything's exploitative always at all times blah blah so you might as well just pick something that tastes good.

Tea has no revolutionary potential. Coffee is the only drink for the revolutionary spirit.

This is a weird thing to say, but we already have a tea thread:

underrated post

I know about it, and it sucks. Coffee is better and tastes great.

Aw fuck man, why did you have to tell me, it was the perfect mix of coffee and tea.

Can't into revolution if you have cancer, comrade.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GRvRm19UKdA
sage

It has tons of revolutionary potential when dumped in a Boston harbor :^)
It won't give you what you already lack.

Nigga, I'm telling you that it's a drink for the spirit. I'm literally an immaterial entity sent to make ghost revolutions and shit. Coffee is our drink, motherfucker.

Literally nothing wrong. Also, support your local healthfood store or coop, cheap bastard.

matcha green tea, japanese leaves.
137x more anti-oxidants than regular green tea, and 10 times more potent than usual.
t. I drink 2 liters of tea everyday(for 3 years)

It is not the mate itself that causes cancer, it's the bombilla (metallic straw) that causes cancer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(beverage)#Health_effects

Just use those empty teabags or maybe a plastic straw if you want to succ.

Where do you get matcha that doesn't cost like 50€/kg or contain lead?

there is no ethical consumption under capitalism, please fuck off back to reddit. No one here cares if you buy Nike or Starbucks idiot

Anglos out!

It's saying there that the cause is actually the wood-burning roasting process, isn't it?

Unless you're getting it from someone's personal garden, it's being taken from the same sources under slightly different banners.