wtf is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
youtube.com/watch?v=cuRozsyEofg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

Who is this and why should we care?

Great thread you cancerous faggot

I remember Nick Land foaming at the mouth about this a week or so ago lel. Basically retarded liberals at a retarded college for retards being retarded. Link and pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Counter-counter-counter-counter culture? I lost count at this point.

Would fuck morbidly obese maisie

When Nick gets triggered by shit like this it becomes apparent that his whole "I'm a nihilistic accelerationist" shtick is a total scam.

He does project that a lot onto entire groups of people. You're probably right.

It's 4 retards posing for a picture almost sarcastically with plastic bats, and one faggot with what looks like a genuine louisville slugger. It's kind of funny that this is what Holla Forums genuinely considers a threat.

Who they

Probably to protect from the autism death squads

Physically threatening fascists with violence is better praxis than the usual performative bullshit these morons get up to. Whatever.

Their aesthetics are really bad.

They're not threatening fascists you retard. They're threatening profs who speak out against having a "whites free" day on campus. Don't comment on shit if you have no idea what you're talking about.

maybe white should stop being so racist?

Standing up in front of a crowd, nerves in high gear as the moment comes nearer. Testosterone streaming trough your veins, you let your passion guide your words and release all that pent up anger and frustration. The feeling of victory is orgasmic as the crowd rise in standing ovation.
"Righteous" anger is a hell of a drug and hating someone feels so fucking good.

Most of those people probably subconsciously know it's bullshit, but their emotions will never let them admit it, because it just feels to good to be the victim lashing out at a conspiracy of evil racist professors.
I envy that black guy in the photo, assuming he's not gay. Post rage sex is amazing, and "cucking" the evil oppressor race by fucking one (or more) of those white girls. That's what college should be about.

wut

I litterally cannot relate to anything you said.

Uhh they didn't start carrying around bats until some far right lunatic called up the school and threatened to "execute as many people on the campus” as he could with a .44 magnum. They didn't start carrying the bats to threaten the professor.

Take your own advice, maybe?

Yikes, user.

Have you ever given a passionate speech in front of a large crowd?
If not you wouldn't relate to it.
I didn't really mean that last part.

/r/soc needs to go and stay go.

well, it makes it even easier to just gas you all now.

The point is that hatred feels good and clouds rational judgment.
If you think the right wing is immune to this ..you should reread your own post.

you have to go back

Just stop

Lol

Thanks for confirming that sjws and the blm autists are leftists though now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THEY ACTUALLY POSED AS IF THEY'RE SOME TOUGH SHIT

Do liberals seriously think they live in a movie? "Check out our badass bats guys! This is totally like Suicide Squad or, like, the school resistance in Harry Potter". The Spectacle is one hell of a drug.

of course it feels good, or can feel good. If it didn't people would instinctively avoid it.
They don't, you have to be rational to not succumb to your feelings. Hatred can be a rush like no other, especially in a group. That's why hate groups exist. Do you honestly disagree? How do you think Hutu vs Tutsi, or the holocaust happened?

Except I didn't, but I can if it makes you feel better. Trying to fit all politics in to left vs right is preschool tier.

get real, slave of reason. where is your joissance? hatred an lulz do not matter, just the power play and spectacle.

They aren't even remotely leftist.

The one in the middle one the right looks a bit like a lad I know.

90% of these people are Women/Trannies hopped up on menstration, estrogen, and sexual frustration.

The dude in that pic is a tranny and those girls are repulsive and probably have STDs.

Holy shit actually kill yourselves or fuck off back to reddit. These people are radical liberal trash. You can see half of them in the video confronting the professor for daring to speak out against their segregationist plans.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuRozsyEofg

These threats are obvious bullshit but I hope they are not and someone goes to the school and shoots every one of these pathetic faggots. If these kids thought they were in danger for a second they would flee back to mommy and daddy. If you think fucking Trannies and purple haired social outcasts are actually brave enough to confront fascism you are retarded.