Startup buys young blood, injects it into older people

Is this peak capitalism? I mean, I can't even make this shit up anymore. The whole "blood boys" thing from Silicon Valley was real, Porkies are literally vampires.

Sauce: foxnews.com/tech/2017/06/02/startup-buys-young-blood-injects-it-into-older-people.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nm/journal/v20/n6/full/nm.3569.html
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even

v-vhat do you mean, prole? Zis is zimply how zhe free market vorks.

Does anyone know if this is legit science?

This transylvania-shaming HAS TO STOP!

Emily is an cute

Also, what the fuck.

Blood doping is a real, athletic enhancing thing that might be going on. As per young blood helping old farts? it's sketchy, but their blood probably has elevated testosterone and immune cells that old people lack.

You forgot the electrolytes in the youngsters' blood. It's what old porky craves.

Too bad I'm too old to sell mine to them :(

I have an autoimmune condition that would not show up on regular screening. Maybe I should donate.

You guys know that the same people doing this are the same people who would be running your internationalist cabal for global communism, right?

uh I like you

Its real.
nature.com/nm/journal/v20/n6/full/nm.3569.html

pls
thatd be legendary

The fuck

Also no need to make more of the same, gomrade

Sometimes I don't care about aging. I never was a cute twink.

Keep in mind that for just about every commodity, there is a shadow market.

I would not be at all surprised that if this takes off.
Teenagers in shithole countries like India or Thailand will start to be abducted, kept captive and alive only so that every few days their blood can be harvested and sold to rich old people.

Trust the free market to make what was once the realm of horror fiction reality.

ah yes, I too remember when marx mentioned giving all economic power to the rich

You will always be cute to me user

when did Holla Forums get this n i c e

Who this?

кто эта девушка?

get new reaction images, these are fucking boring

Ah, ya, you and your college fail out faggot friends are going to just magically take all the power from the well connected super rich billionaires of the world.

If there is ever another communist revolution it will be just like the first one. Financed and directed by these super rich internationalists. You can bet no matter who tough and revolutionary stalin2.0 you find he'll be their personal little cocksucker.

But ya, just alalallal and go back to your fantasy world faggot. YHeah you're so powerful and gonna rule the world. (:

i have a rare blood type AB+
will i get extra cash money?

No. If it's like any of the other privately owned plasma companies, they're going to give you

Us ABs are the real vampires. We are the only ones that can consume everyone else and they can't consume us.

we Night of the Comet nao

Do it. Make Porky pay.

You understand the rich gave money to the white army who fought against the communist. They didn’t help the communists.

The only thing better is if you had a prion disease.

These guys play both sides. Done for every conflict since napoleon

Do it you fucking maniac. Be the hero the world deserves.

jews have been doing this for thousands of years

Proofs.

What exactly is wrong with this, I don't get it?

If I could donate blood to my grandma so that she lives longer I would

But autoimmune shit isn't transmissible via blood. Is it?

But you dont donate it to porkies who sell it to other porkies, not to your grandma.

HIV is an autoimmune disease and is transmittable.

but that doesn't explain how it is bad? I mean I prob wouldn't donate to someone who isn't my grandma because I do not care about them, but If I cared I probably would

You don't donate, you sell.

Which means that it doesnt go to people who need it, like people in an accident or with disease, but to rich fucks who think this fad will get them fit.

Its litterally what some emperors in the past tried to do to get eternal life (but they died due to bloodgroups).

alright, but what if selling it to rich capitalist pays for the cost of donation campaigns towards people who had an accident and so on?

Please donate it all at once.

nice meme

THIS

It already happend with organs and children and hair. It will happen wit blood. This is the world we live in, it will only get more dystopian…

Guys we will LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY be pic related in a decade.

Not really sure what if any the effect would be on another person but my blood is packed full of autoantibodies usually effecting my heart, kidneys and liver.

HIV/AIDS is not autoimmune, quite the opposite in fact. AIDS results in the immune system not not function while autoimmune disorders are characterised by an 'over-active' immune system where the body produces autoantibodies that attack your own tissues/organs. Examples of autoimmune disorders(aka Rheumatism) include rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease and Lupus.

I'm not certain what the problem is? If it's not taken by force then that's their business.

are you drunk?

wut?

This looks like a job for Simon Belmarx.

You shouldn't.
They'll probably fuck some young prostitutes and infect them.
We need to be doing everything we can to eradicate autoimmune diseases, not spread them.

sounds like it'd kill them even if they didn't get your illness

do it

the only new depth here is that rich fucks are directly buying it

More like blood-sucking peak-Jewry though, its OK we don't like them either.

Go ahead and ban me now commie scum I just came here to laugh at you faggots.

You won't be banned if you don't post retarded bait or whatever. We're not an echo chamber :^)

How was that Comey-testimony. You all sure got that mean ol Drumpf this time, he'll be impeached for sure after being completely exonerated.

Oh, you really are new. Lurk more.

I'm sure it'll be real communism next time 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧comrade🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

This was posted in our news thread. You're so fucking lazy you couldn't even search the catalog to see that the main opinion here is that it's a bunch of nothing.

The only liberal here is you

goddam you lefty faggots, you're almost there… almost there…..
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Pure Coincidence🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 though amirite?

Sage for old news

really made me think

Riddle me this, who is super rich and not a jew, or a jew puppet?

One last thing, everything you are taught.. It all boils down to who is making money off it.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

:^)

So you're a nazbol then? Welcome aboard

GANG

Suddenly, it makes sense why America is the only non-muzzie, non-jew country to circumcise all boys.

Jesus Christ.

Isn't there a book about rich fucks harvesting organs from the poor so they can live forever?

>they're going to give you