What's your opinion on Nazi historical revisionism?

What's your opinion on Nazi historical revisionism?

It's bullshit. Let's assume some of the western narrative like the soaps made out of humans and all that is false, does it make it any better? Yeah wow you didn't gas 6 million Jews but you shot like 3 million. Now I see your ideology in a totally different light.

Wow. These images are really making me think.

g00d g0d these images look so shitty

Better than neonazism. Not as good as Nazbol tho.

What's the fucking point?

If you're spreading this stuff to trick people, won't they inevitably turn on you once they realize what you're actually about? And if you really believe this, why bother being a nazi?

Comedy gold

ah yes the nazis and their famed respect for individual liberties

Looks about right and into communists ugly faces, somehow commie scum does not like it when they are put in gulag, huh.

But the Germans planned all of this

Also
Whilst ignoring the fact that Germany bombed most of Europe into rubble.

whats the point of being a nazi if youre not a racist
thats like being a communist and not wanting to murder the rich

so they whant Hitler to be seen as some cucked civic nationalist?

I don't get it. It is like they don't realise the full consequences of living in an authoritarian regime like fascism. Literally their board would get censored.

wew lad

neo-nazis don't really know what they want or how to convince people
its why you'll find literal fascists claiming anti-fascists are the real fascists

Never understood this sort of revisionism. You would think they would want Hitler to be racist, rather than making him out to be a civic nationalist.

There is no racism against people. Free speech for the people. Freedom, equality, brotherhood! No discrimination between the peoples. Jews and untermenshen need not apply.

That's doing it wrong, just removing the ones in charge in a system won't remove the system.

How is this different from white guilt?

wtfi love trotsky now