When will the left rediscover its complete disregard for the law and rules?

When will the left rediscover its complete disregard for the law and rules?

why is the modern left so obsessed with ecology?

What was the last thing you stole? Why didnt you shoplift last time you were out?

ITT petty crimes

Gee I wonder why.

Seriously though. When was the last time an anarchist assassinated a head of state? Like in the 1880s? What the fuck happened?

are you sure you're human OP?

Seriously why do you care about the earth and the fucking trees

The earth dies and we die, who cares

Or we manage to get to another planet and kill the earth, who cares

why is it just a fucking GIVEN that you have to CARE about muh environment

Would you prefer a richer world with less people starving or the united states putting forward some dumb hippie recycling program

I am obsessed with ecology because it is in my interest to be so. The wildlife I love is going extinct and I want to protect it.

Why do you care about wildlife? Seriously

I grew up with a cottage. The air there is clean and feels refreshing. The sounds of birds are more musical than any of the trash playing on the radio these days. You can swim in water not contaminated with chlorine. You can walk around freely and not need to watch out for cars. You do not know these feelings and that's why you don't care.

Because we need oxygen to breath, water to drink and plants to eat.

Nothing
I dont want to pay 180 euros and get a criminal record for stealing a one euro candybar.

then go live in a cottage fag

You arent pro environment you're pro rural countryside

The difference being?

Wait there’s a difference.

You should go live in the countryside instead

Not what i said

This board is so fucking spooked about ecology

You should just go live in the urban centre instead of whining for environmental destruction.

Some of us would actually like the workers to inherit a planet that isn't rubble, thanks

Stirnerites put the "kiddie" in "anarkiddie".

The left is the most moralized movement on the planet.

The right might have spooks like tradition, borders and religions.

But the left's entire cause for fight is human right, class interests and inequality.

OP isn't even a real Stirnerite. Being an egoist doesn't mean kill everything else that isn't me. There is value in not mindlessly consuming everything just because you can.

lol

yeah, not caring about ecology is killing everything that isnt me and mindlessly consuming everything you can

Wow, it's almost like the rest of the post is right or something.

Being an egoist is caring about stuff leftists care about and not caring about stuff rightists care about.

dude just let porky keep ravaging the planet lmao

Its good on an individual level but you can't make a movemnt out of stealing things without normies reeeing about it.

Our atmosphere is full of poisons, the very air we breathe it sub optimal for human cognitive and physical development.

I like high quality goods.

Can't remember

to all intents and purposes there was a time I was addicted to stealing things for the rush and I ended up stealing something that I feel bad about and that caused me pain.

All of this doesn't mean that you're not a retard

I'd like the workers to be free to do whatever the hell they'd like to the planet because i like freedom

no thats why im saying

why do you care about ecology

Im sure you just misread though

sunglasses

See