What, in your opinion, is the biggest thing rightists don't understand about the world?

What, in your opinion, is the biggest thing rightists don't understand about the world?

They don't question how society is structured, and only go for scapegoating groups because it provides them with easy answers

that's called populism, not rightism

they see a conspiracy theory in everything that is clearly not a conspiracy and yet dont see the biggest conspiracies of them all such as capitalism, religion etc

I only came here looking for the flag but it wasn't here so I'm putting it here.

Thanks for being my guinea piggos.

In the case of an-caps (right wing economics in general, actually), they think the state is inherently antagonistic to capitalism but, in fact, the state is a tool for the capitalist class against the working class. Capitalism would be fucked without the state to preserve private property.

They don't understand where degenerаcy comes from. Most right-wingers become right-wingers because of this exact reason. They see our degenerаte society, but they don't question its origins. (And when they do, it is of course the Jews subverting white culture.)
I was on the verge of becoming a full-blown Holla Forumsyp for this exact reason, before a video about the base superstructure relationship "redpilled" me on how degenerаcy is actually caused by capitalism.

These

The impact of the base on the superstructure. Their worldview is entirely ahistorical, it deals in essences and absolutes as if world events happened in a vacuum.

1. The past is not like they imagine it to be and 2. what they perceive as immortal, natural, intrinsic values and institutions are mutable and historically constructed.

There are more interesting angles to criticize right-wing thought from, but on a normie level these are the shit presumptions I see the most.

"Degeneracy" is a right-wing narrative. Blaming capitalism for it is not any less right-wing.

Oh no, I used a word that right-wingers use as well. What should I call it instead? Or are you saying that merely mentioning obvious problems like consumerist culture is right-wing?

Okay well what's to blame consumerist culture for other than capitalism?

If you don't change the system but only remove the people you don't like (jews, blacks, immigrants, etc) others will simply take their place. The very nature of capital and the commodity fetishism it brings will always creates exploiters and exploited.

Capitalism isn't perfect.

True Meritocracy™

that if you distribute it in the most efficient way, everything is possible
nah just kidding, Thatcherites werent all wrong, libertarian like as well

Couldnt it be said the left also scapegoats groups (usually "the rich") as well?

What makes your conspiracies more true than their conspiracies?

Couldn't an individual work to protect his private property without the assistance of the state?

So correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying you think the right believes "life imitates art", while reality is "art imitates life"?

What exactly is wrong with the rightist perception of the past? And what's wrong with following a set of principles, even if they're created by man?

If you think there will always be a oppressor/oppressed dynamic, how can you be a leftist?

What about the "capitalism isn't perfect, but it's the best we have" crowd?

From what I've seen, more and more Holla Forumsacks (except ANCAPs) are noticing the relationship between capitalism and fun. Sure, jews promote a lot of it but if it wasn't for capitalism itself it wouldn't be so prevalent.

It's not just a "word", it's a concept. A worldview based on such concepts as fun is structurally right-wing.

Consumerist culture isn't "degeneracy". It's an issue worth addressing of course, but simply calling it degenerate hardly allows for a truly leftist understanding of what it is and where it comes from.

I'd be wary of using such comparisons because they're too imprecise and can be easily skewed to mean anything really.

I'd phrase it that way: the reality of social existence and relations is that they are shaped by historically-located material conditions — but right-wingers tend to assume that people and structures are the expression of an eternal, immutable human nature.

That's the only way such a thing as the intrinsically malevolent Jewish conspirator can make any sort of sense — Jews are evil, that's just what they always were. You've probably realized that most right-wingers obsess over news items but rarely if ever try to gain a historical perspective on world events. They don't look back to the past for anything else than ready-made "golden ages" to long for.

The little owners can get full "get off my lawn" with their rusty rifle, the successsful and non retarded capitalist have long underrstood that a monopoly on violence existing and,having more or less their interests at heart is not only good, but necessary for their businesses. Even Adam Smith knew it.
And inB4 crony capitalism, that's not a bug, it's a feature.

They can until everyone realizes that the persons defences are tiny in comparison to the manpower of the working class. Then the well armed mob of people overwhelms the person and murders them and takes their shit. That is why the police exist.

"The very nature of CAPITAL and the COMMODITY FETISHISM it brings will always creates exploiters and exploited."

Right-wing thought always tries to justify inequalities as they exist. That's one of the most basic components. It can be based on radically different ideas, such as God's will (religious monarchy), races or naturality, or "merit" (like today), but the aim is the same. (I am not saying this aim is conscious.)
In a very general and more abstract way, I think it's two different ways of thinking. The left tends to criticize the extent to which a given thing, or situation, fits a given idea. Do we really live in a meritocracy? Is our society "natural" or unavoidable? Whereas the right tends to disregard this, sees it as "unimportant details", and on the contrary tends to see how a given thing/situation fits a given idea, including in less obvious or intuitive ways. This is above all visible in religious thought : "X must be God's sign, even if I don't see it", "even if things are hard it must all be part of a great plan", "this random foreigner that gave me a sip of water when I asked for one shows the beauty of God in the world". Thought is used to make reality fit pre-established ideas and comfort them.