What the fuck

knowyourmeme.com/memes/orcposting

Other urls found in this thread:

openculture.com/2014/04/j-r-r-tolkien-snubs-a-german-publisher.html
amazon.com/gp/product/1452134251
burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story01.shtml
theimaginativeconservative.org/2015/01/ten-points-tolkiens-politics.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn. Meme magic really does work after all.

its been a big thing on Holla Forums and r/the donald for a while. maybe someone saw that orcs vs humans screenshot from here on Holla Forums and went to town

I thought this had been a thing for like a year at least.

somebody find a pic of that reply letter Tolkien wrote to Himmler (IIRC) telling him to piss off, that should help undercut this some

I saw someone post this shit on another forum I go on earlier today, the alt right cannot into irony.

But wait, I hear you cry, aren't they the people who embrace 'ironic Nazism' or whatever the most? Yes, but that's because they don't understand what satire actually means, they are actually Nazis but dress it up in sarcasm and think that makes it subversive somehow. They fly green nazi flags and call it irony.

openculture.com/2014/04/j-r-r-tolkien-snubs-a-german-publisher.html

Nazis will never be able to recover

As for any sources of these letters: the only real source I can find is a whole book based on a compilation of a bunch of letters from different people

amazon.com/gp/product/1452134251

I must also add that as I'm thinking more about this, I must ask: Was Tolkien NazBol?

the nazbol lost in the books tho

First comment:

Also

Elves are cute as fuck tho.

they are weird alien gynoids

Dwarves and elves are homoerotic as fuck

High Elves and Wood Elves are awful and bring disgrace to your family and bloodline. Drow/Dark Elves/Dunmer bring honor and strengthen families and bloodlines

blue elves are gayer than white ones

either go black or brown or get out of town

Ngl, I think I find Wood Elves hotter.

But really if I had the choice I'd be an evil Machine Elf and just manipulate reality until everything was a bad DMT trip.

said races doing the bidding of a small group of insular 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧mages🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
maybe the orcs were the good guys

the maiar are literally divine beings so unless you're a degenerate atheist it makes sense to support them

One could say they were…
The Chosen People.

:)

sauron was divine. I'm not really seeing what makes them so much better.

So the liberals have harry potter and now the stormniggers have LOTR.

Humans vs Orcs indeed.

Does that make Ben Garrison Gandalf then?

Not going to undercut the fact that Tolkien was a reactionary piece of shit and also a terrible writer.

Didn't he agree with anarchism?

lol, this is actually funny and just like a huffpost article.

Not really. he was just one of the last remainings of that mentality from people that borned in the late 18th century and watched modernity and technology ending with the previous life style that existed. People that were against the train and such.

He hated tar roads

two sides, same coin

lmao why?

Didn't Varg side with the orcs?

Holla Forums BTFO

Yeah he sided with the orcs because they where "evil". That and because Varg is a stupid motherfucker that didn't understand the fairly obvious metaphors of Tolkien

"In my teenage interpretation I pretty much saw the Hobbits as children or simply boring. The dwarves reminded me too much of greedy capitalist-pigs and they too were pretty boring. Their rules were cool and Moria was a wonderful place, but I disliked their greed vehemently - and who wants to be short anyhow? The elves were fascinating, beautiful and especially their immortality and closeness to nature was cool, but they were kind of dull and they fought for the wrong side. Instead I felt a natural attraction to Sauron, who was the person who gave the world adventure, adversity and challenges in the first place. His One Eye, the One Ring and the tower of Barad-Dur are all attributes similar to those of Óðinn. The One Eye was like Óðinn's eye, the One Ring was like Óðinn's ring, Draupnir ("Dripper"), and Barad-Dur was like the tower or throne of Óðinn, called Hliðskjálf ("Secret Ritual-Site"). His Uruk-Hai and Olog-Hai ("Troll-Race") were like Viking berserkers, the Warges were like Óðinnic werewolves, and so forth. I could easily identify with the fury of the "dark forces", and enjoyed their existence very much because they were making a boring and peaceful world dangerous and exciting."
burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story01.shtml

This guy is a child.

a child in the body of an adult murderer

why do people have to rely on fiction to prove their point ?

He really doesn't understand the Orcs symbolized capitalism, with its industrialism, destruction of nature and ambition for endless growth huh

Delete This. You make is sound like the Soviet Union.

because for them feelz > realz

niggers destroy nature, try living in a black or Mexican neighborhood it's just trash syringes and empty beer bottles. White people are the only ones who care about the environment

He was a devout anti-modern Catholic with some affinities for distributism and monarchism. He wasn't a full blown reactionary like Burke or whatever but he definitely inspired a lot of reactionaries.

Because people in the Anglosphere live in a reality bubble, alienated from others and human society at large.

He had a weird range of political beliefs

theimaginativeconservative.org/2015/01/ten-points-tolkiens-politics.html

try living in the rural south in white areas, they just drop their fucking trash where they stand

pig disgusting

this is an average white village

kek.
We all know that Samis and by their cultural and genetic ties only Finns could be considered whites.

As a guy raised in one of those villages, dude, this is low tier bait.

Despite the filters and shit, you can see the house are in the same condition you would expect from a mountain village where 3 goats and 4 people lives and there is barely water and electricity.

If the picture had been taken a bit closer, you could use it as anti-soviet propaganda ad pretend it's in Croatia or some shit.

i can't imagine what it's like being so wrong

I disliked tolkien exactly because of this one dimensional good vs evil autism.

HAHAHAHA

The practical differences between the USSR and a theoretical state capitalism were few and far between, even if its faux-capitalistic tendencies were the product of the struggle between its self-interested bureaucracy and extant capitalism at large in the west rather than an inherent developmental mechanism.

The capitalists will sell the rope with which we will hang them.

kek, im a polack too i guess and i also liked the orcs

kek
i mean the only problem i have with leftism/communism, is that the way i understand it, your rights do not have to meet your responsibilities
you can just walk around shouting 'something is unfair!' and receive a yacht
doesnt matter if you are applying advanced mathematics to solve real life problems, or just fucking blogging for a website, you are equally entitled as 'a worker'

basically i dont see anything in leftist ideology that would put an end to infinite pretentiousness, the market at least has a mechanism to get rid of the pretentious 'workers', like people working in the service industry who think their existence is important/essential to anything

You're basing your understanding of leftism on western liberals who want to get a self-righteousness high instead of on actual leftism.

i still have too much trouble understanding it:

marx says that stuff changes, feudalism => merchants => workers => communism etc
but I just dont get it
to me, stuff doesnt change: might is the.. thing, the ideal idea, the objective value, the final judge of which electron will move in a crystal lattice, or stones crashing, or human interaction, or whole galaxies
feudal warlord could cut down his 50 peasants, which made him 'the boss'
merchant with his merchant fleets could amass mercenaries and make himself 'the boss'
hell even today, I think that pentagon and kgb and so on could wipe out american/russian populations, which is why these guys pass all the laws, and have 6 digits paychecks, and are basically the shadow government and so on

so when ever i hear someone telling me what ought to be, my brain just fails miserably at seeing it
there is only is, is is all there is
if your ought to be isnt is, it's…. false

which is why i tolerate the market, only ppl complaining about it are complainers, successful ppl dont go around complaining, ppl saying 'i ought to be payed more!' just annoy me

That's not at all what leftism is about. Marx's work is about analyzing what is not what should be, and by extent what it appears will follow.

this is why you lost the meme wars and this is why gen z will be reactionaries. Fucking autistic dip shits

they're doing that thing where they make fun of themselves before you can like b rabbit in 8 mile

orcposting has nothing to do with thinking Tolkien was a reactionary (hint: he was). you're a fucking dipshit

simpleton
simpleton
simpleton

the Nazi literally explains it in this thread and none of you could come down irony faggot mountain to listen to the dumb Nazi explain a meme that most gen z teenagers could understand instantly.

yes but there is nothing is about making predictions that dont come true
alternatively: i dont want to build communism, i want to live in it, but i am not willing to invest not even the smallest effort in building it….

think of it this way: i dont care about medicine, i just want my broken leg fixed
i dont care about physics, i just want my damn car
and so on

the left is rampant with this debating and discussing and these texts like those old philosophers, where each one had medicine and physics of his own, there's more isms on the left than there are leftists
meanwhile look at the right: while extremely spooked at least they still care more about what is than what ought to be

practical example: say i want some peace and quiet, and a group of feral immigrants set my car on fire
i know that reactionary bullshit is wrong, i know that theoretically i shouldnt wish for right wing death squads, i know all that
but i dont fucking care, i just want some peace and quiet, and so i went to a local boxing club, payed young hothead polacks to beat the living shit out of 'damned shitskins' and my peace and quiet were achieved in this tiny little place where i live

explain this shit to me

you're a short term thinking pragmatist, that's it. There is no value judgement to be made about this line of logic. You're trying to get into a game of ideological badminton with us, and its just not worth the time and effort. If all you ever have to offer are pragmatist solutions, then you're a short-term thinker. Call that what you will

You're unwilling or unable to deal in more than the simplest of terms and immediate gratification. As a result you're unable to conceive of other people as anything else either.

but what physical proof do you have that your long term plan will net me more gain than my short term plans after a period of x years???

this is an extremely tricky things about politics: we just dont have these equations
now if a chemist tell me 'dont eat this marshmellow and tomorrow you'll have two' or a physicist or a mathematician, well, their professions have the reputation of extreme unimaginable success
politicians do not have this shit, if anything, politicians have the opposite reputation, the reputation of ripping people off or even outright killing them in the worst historic cases

yeah, im not trusting politicians
i am making room for chemists, physicists, mathematicians etc, i am making room for their 'ought to be', but politicians are simply just not there yet, and after a finite time and resources and patience, i dont really even see leftist politicians as something THAT much more desirable over lolberts or deathsquad enthusiasts

Idpol horseshoe? Both of them usually don't really experience the direct consequence of their politics and live in a weird hyperreality of imageboards, Twitter and shitty news articles.

Now that's a horseshoe theory I can get behind.

kek

Marx wrote plenty of equations. Try reading a book you fucking spastic.

Ironic, considering that the orcs were the most technologically advanced race in the series.

Fixed that for you.

The heroes in LotR were multicultural tho. Elves and Dwarves put aside their differences 'n shiet.

This
They're literally the only group with serious industrial production

good post

This sums up this retard's mentality pretty well:

No
It's because fiction codifies all our spooks
People have always drawn from it. It's just that only the "great" classics like Shake-spear or Eroding survived in the vox populi and sound acceptable references because muh scholar analysis.
Haven't you ever heard comparisons of political figures with Oedipoos or Candide?
Harry Pots and Lord of Rims are just the latest fad

They both share the chidish view of their enemies as le cartoonishly evil badguys, but Holla Forums at least manages to make a point:
Trump doesn't stand out as a particularly bad US politician. No, he doesn't, just go through the list. Yet he is compared to Voldemort taking over the ministry and stepping on puppies? wtf

But the LotR comparisson is an alternate timeline about a fucked up and out of place response to a threat.
Yes, comparing immigration to orcs invading is retarded, but the political correctness of not admitting the problem it brings, the profile-change attitude to attacks, the clickbait muh acceptance articles, the blatant agenda pushing… a parodied perfectly.

HP ones are unironic.
If anything it speaks about the netizens' endemic detached attitude (also shared here as any other chan), and not their ideological consistency

still retarded fantasy, but those make me laugh a bit

The guy got the point completely wrong and all he does is appearing pretentious to someone who's actually read LoTR. And even by the current perspective, european proles are the ones who will get dicked over time.

I don't think you know what "parody" means