The Lumpen Question

Daily reminder that lumpens will be thrown into the gulag after the revolution and that Marx and Engels did nothing wrong.

Wtf is up with LIDF shilling all over this board and spreading their horrible ideologies to the detriment of the proletariat?

what can be done about the pikey question?

What constitutes a lumpen has changed drastically since Marx's time. Lime 90% of Americans border on it.

Ceausescu didn't go far enough.

Every gypsy over the age of 5 lifetime gulag and forced sterilization. The rest adopted into regular families.

Pikies are unrelated to the gypsies of Romania you shit for brains.

I know you fucking idiot. I'm from Ireland.

My point is that Ceausescu's policies were too light to be effective on any nomadic people. As evidenced by Roma, well, existing.

Roma actually used to be decent metal workers and travelling blacksmiths for a very long time ironically enough. All the up to early 70s in Romania they used to travel village to village offering to do metal work.

I see no lumpen here, OP

What's wrong about nomadic people you useless cunt? You want to force everybody to live in fucking bubbles like people in New York or Tokyo?

Is this gypsy temptress the enemy?

They're savages that fully deserve the title "subhuman". Black people are okay, Jews are okay, Muslims are okay, but travellers and their Romanian counterparts are animals.

No, but I do want to cleanse the planet of useless, thieving tinkers.

Fuck their culture. Any culture that subsists like a parasite on the hardworking people of the world deserves to be exterminated. Neither Britain or Ireland are better off with gypsies in it, in fact we're worse off.

imo all homosexuals/transgenderists/'lgbt' are inherently lumpen by their very nature

>Dude, if you are lumpen or not is really determined by who you fuck.

go away Holla Forums.

the perfect racket tbh
offer villagers to fix their important shiny things for money
villagers hand over money and shiny things
run to next village rinse and repeat

Hoxaists are usually a lot more informative.

what a nice thread

woah, makes you think

Except it wasn't a scam. There was a time when Roma actually did quality metal work. Amazing I know.

image one
image two
"quote"
yes, it makes me think. you however are void of thought, idpol faggot

Fun fact, gays have less anal sex than heterosexuals.

t.Hoxha though honestly I really just wanted to fun post some tbh

Marx was dumb, Kropotkin > Marx

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT TO THE ENTENTE IN ITS NOBLE STRUGGLE AGAINST GERMAN IMPERIALISM!

how does that even work?

Because there are more heterosexuals then gays.

there's a difference between a married couple trying 'something different' in bed just once, and your average homosexual taking 500+ different dicks in the ass per year.

He was just asking how it was possible and that's all I said. I wasn't defending or attacking it either way.