"But What If The Daughter Consents Tho?"

"A dad just goes into his daughter's room at night and sleeps with her while her mom's asleep and there's no violence involved because she's too afraid to scream so there's no violence so there's nothing wrong with it, right?"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UQZf4GjtAY

For a buncha neckbeards constantly calling everything "[email protected]/* */" Holla Forums sees shockingly little wrong with incest, paedophilia and rape so long as it produces babies from an "A R Y A N A L P H A S E E D"…fucking hell…

Huh, really makes one think.

You know, I'd prefer not to if I'm being honest. I listened to both of that weirdo's 2 hour debates with Destiny and I swear I've got the urge to play with model train sets and engage in odd, repetitive behaviour by myself.

It was only three minutes but I couldn't finish one. How is this kind of unintelligible shit popular?

>For a buncha neckbeards constantly calling everything "[email protected]/* */" Holla Forums sees shockingly little wrong with incest, paedophilia and rape so long as it produces babies from an "A R Y A N A L P H A S E E D"
you kind of answered your own question there friend, these things are all "trad" for snowniggers and are thus completely

K O S H E R
O
S
H
E
R

They're white sharia approved, lmfao

Fuck if I know. I just like watching videos on politics by YouTubers that ain't into that whole anti-suhjuhwuh echo chamber that's taken over the site over the last few years.

Uh actually since the daughter is the property of the father he only needs his own approval to have sex with her therefor incest is not rape

Checkmate filthy statists

What does it say about me that the first thing I saw was "A N A L P H A S E"

Guess so…

LOL The seeds of doubt have been planted…

Who the fuck goes into a debate live, online acting like they got big balls like this dude Destiny is talking to when its so clear he has never taken a formal debate class in his life. He fucking threw the debate right there with that line. Anyone who argues that pedos or incest is ok throws the debate right then and there, no amount of damage control can help.

It is a hwhite man's Odin given right to fuck his daughter to keep the bloodline pure and so he can have a fresh young hole when his wife begins to sag and stink.

Why Papua New Guinea though?

LOL I dunno either. Maybe he's autistic and lacks self awareness.

O.o

Flag of poster + the capital is basically a gang addled warzone at night IIRC

Half of the country's unemployed so yeah, I can imagine.

It's clearly the OP's own fault for not living up to his role as JOB CREATOR.

PNG is a literal ancap utopia. It consists of a city state, the capital Port Moresby, which is full of beady anglo porkies, adventurers and mercenaries, and has some of the highest cost of living in the world because reasons, and the rest of the Islands(s) are variously run by corporations exploiting the natural resources using the natives for slave labour, and cannibals.

If there's no state then nobody should give a shit if a few ancap NAPs were violated by the locals, right?

What the fuck.

If you want to go and try to seize some MOP, have at it, but you don't need a state to enforce an NAP against you - the aforementioned mercenaries are enough. See the pic: that's what happens.

Those motherfuckers…

This isn't that far fetched for them. Anyone have that screenshot of the guy describing how raising a daughter is literal cuckoldry because you're raising her, only to have her leave and be enjoyed by another man

Afro, question, do you feel Holla Forums is unsympathetic to you as a black? You get shit on for namefagging, but do you face specific scorn beyond that?

Nazbols and Holla Forumsyps see the Pan-African flag icon I use and get pissed off sometimes…

what the fuck is a snownigger?
seriously asking

nordics, compared to forest niggers (germanics) and fog niggers (anglos)