Jezza confirmed class traitor

angery reacts only

what the fuck! what the fuck!!!!

jeremy corbyn is a succdem do not lose sight of this

You're a literal retard if you thought Corbyn was anything other than a slick entryist. His job is to popularize and rehabilitate the left, not destroy capitalism singlehandedly. wew.

WHAT THE FUCK

I thought Corbyn was going to the western Mao
WHAT THE FUUUUUCK

its jok

i heard that corbyn personally shot rosa in the face and then forced gorbachov to collapse the soviet union

No no, Jezza IS Gorbachov. He was also best mates with Deng.

It's good to know we are at the point where they have to go around reassuring people that 'the capitalist mode of production will continue to exist'. Because it is a sign capitalism is threatened and people know it.

I think woodridge was only joking too

Labour canvasser charged me £8 for a Pizza
WTF?

Is any one legitimately surprised?
You aren't going to change any fucking thing voting in a "democratic" system set up by the dictatorship of the rich.
Fucking stop shilling for demsocs and reformists.

fuck off feminist

Qué?
Feminist?
What?
Why?
How?

this. annoying tankies do not understand politics

That's what McDonnell is for.

What were you fucking retards expecting? Corbyn's a great guy but he isn't gonna take down capitalism.

boring and shit meme, try coming up with something new

Disappointing; I was hoping that Corbyn would personally avenge Pol Pot on live television and order everyone to be forcefully ordered into the farmlands or be executed along with anyone wearing glasses and then fire Diane Abbott as home secretary and then personally appoint Jason Unruhe himself.
Can we even trust this pathetic SocDem traitor to even go back on his nuclear disarmament program and nuke the entirety of North America? I bet the guy wouldn't even gulag his own wife for running a petit-bourgeois coffee business, what an absolute amateur.

Apologize!!

Daily reminder the dictatorship of the proletariat is still capitalism, as is any transition away from it

Guys, even if he wanted to, he simply wouldn't be able to abolish capitalism by getting elected and reforming the system away.
Abolishing a system will take decades. To expect FALC the day after he's elected is not very realistic.

I have to say, I'm disappointed in you guys.

most people on leftypol don't go out enough to realize that canvassers don't talk about the mode of production

As long as he shits on Thatchers grave I don't really care

lelele epic maymay, upvote!

Leave

Sage isn't a downvote kiddo
>>>/reddit/

How do you know he used it as a "downvote"? He could easily have used it because his post wasn't that important.

have

a

downvote

B-b-b-but muh gulags for Tories…

the 'middle class' was a mistake