Anybody have that weapons guide for poorfags?

Anybody have that weapons guide for poorfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

ukcrossbows.co.uk/crossbows/rifle-crossbows
textfiles.com
archive.org/details/ImprovisedMunitionsHandbookU.S.DepartmentOfTheArmy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the anarchist cookbook?

Here's your guideā€¦ are you ready for this?

Get the brush from your cupboard and then ducktape a knife the the end. Me I'm thinking something more like this:

ukcrossbows.co.uk/crossbows/rifle-crossbows

Word is that that book is full of fake shit that will literally blow up in your face, added by the alphabet soup.

Don't use that guide. It's full of larp-tier shit, like buying an SKS when you can buy an AR for almost the same price right now.

AR-15 is in there tho

fix your shit leftards

Thanks comrade, that's exactly what I was looking for.

The only thing that the anarchist cookbook is good for is suicide.

Yeah, and so is the hi-point. Dude, that guide is shit. For a handgun, it's more open to debate and personal preference (ideally it should be a semi-auto 9mm), but for Americans rifle selection defaults to the AR at almost any price point right now.

For eurofags, I'm thinking the Savage 11 Scout is a pretty good rifle, and I know for a fact that it's sold in the UK. Failing that, there's noting wrong with learning to shoot on an air rifle. I'm even thinking of buying one just to see if I can use it as an extra trainer. And by air rifle I don't mean airsoft, I mean a legit air rifle that can be used to shoot squirrels or even larger animals if you live in a place where they're unregulated.

Or did they start that reputation so no one would try?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE

It's a shit book. You're much better taking a sophomore-level class in chemistry and physics.

I don't understand the rating of guns, if it shoots relatively straight and can shoot a lot, than how is it worse than another gun that also shoots relatively straight and can shoot a lot?

I don't think people have a "rating" of guns. Some guns just led themselves better to the things you have around you. In the US almost anything with a STANAG compatible magazine well and 5.56 chambering will work, because that's what everyone has, but the AR is so cheap that you might as well get it. The myth of AR unreliability is just that, a myth. AK is a good rifle if you live in a country where that's the norm. The web gear, magazines, and ammo, as well as the tools to repair your rifle will be found in a lot of places.

Some countries have laws against having semi-auto or other types of rifles, so you have to work with those constraints as well.

ignore this fool

everything you need for an "anarchist cookbook" can be found here: textfiles.com

Reliability, maintenance, lifespan, build quality, ammo expenses, ergonomics, legality, etc.
This should be obvious. That's like saying, "I don't understand the rating of cars, if it go forward and can stop and turn, than how is a car worse than another car that also goes forward and can stop and turn?"

So you've tried some of them?

It's notoriously full of false and shitty information since it was literally written by a teenager who wrote it based upon rumors and piecemeal research.

If you want to blow shit up, do it with the help of the US army: archive.org/details/ImprovisedMunitionsHandbookU.S.DepartmentOfTheArmy

No, I went to school and paid attention. That's how I know a lot of that shit doesn't work or could be done better if you thought about it for half a minute. Seriously, don't build shit that can kill if you don't actually understand how it works.

get a life, bin that knife.

Reported you to MI5

Orwell is that you?

Jesus I feel like just CLICKING that paperclip is going to move me from a harmless list to a "keep an eye on this one" list.