The Economist is now an anarchist paper

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realalexjones/status/820106167179476992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol their using the quote of a leftist to spread anti-leftism
What else is new

Bakunin was nazbol

How is porky this shameless?

Is this anti-corbyn, or anti-may? That's a nice quote though.

It's obviously anti-Corbyn. Still funny to see them quote Bakunin probably not even realizing who he was.

it still says "anarchist" right there

hmmm

Is that real?

I doubt most economist readers or even staff recognize "anarchism" as a strictly left wing identifier

I can't tell if this is real considering it's Debord.

Yeah I think it's even still up on his page with a bunch of his anti commie fans REEEEEEing in the comments

twitter.com/realalexjones/status/820106167179476992

Doesnt matter

Is the Economist super respected in England? I know in the states people treat it with a lot of reverence cuz it's English and foreign and stuff.

super respected among normies to be honest

In the anglo world, anarchists are automatically ancaps and rightwing

It's well regarded, as a sort of inoffensive paper but at the same it has lost that essential cult status it once possessed. Like any other paper it's quality has declined over the years, with less attempts at analysis in favor of more click-bait opinion pieces.
Currently I'd put it alongside the Spectator.

It's a must-have for undergrad pseuds.

Otherwise I don't know anyone else who reads it.

bourgeois

Way back during the British Raj, it argued against famine relief, saying something like "the British government should not give Indians any impression it has any duty to keep them alive". I think the source was Late Victorian Holocausts.

Es hora de hacer llorar al cĂ­clope.

Well, in the 19th century that would have been an inoffensive sentiment. The core point is that while it is pro-market capitalism it doesn't have a reputation for heavy partisanship.

I'm more surprise to learn "the People's something" was already a thing in the 19th century. I thought it was a Bolshevik thing.

I wish someone wrote a book or article about the origin of the red star, the hammer and sickle, the "People's" qualifier and other left memes.

The economist is the unofficial propaganda organ of the neoliberal antichrist world government. Read it if you want to know what the enemy's thinking