New insane Hillary Clinton interview: 1000 Russian hackers

recode.net/2017/5/31/15722218/hillary-clinton-code-conference-transcript-donald-trump-2016-russia-walt-mossberg-kara-swisher

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ucOlB
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well she's not wrong.

There were A LOT of blatantly Russian shills shilling for Trump with American VPNs.

archive.is/ucOlB

I mean, the Russians did fuck around during the election. And they definitely wanted Trump to win. Plus Wikileaks is absolutely a GRU operation.

But it's all moot because Hillary would have lost to a wet sock.

I hope so I love russia

Source on this?

Don't you know that anyone who criticizes the Democrats, whether from the left or right, is in the pay of the Kremlin?

Seriously? This has been common knowledge for a while. dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Gibberish. She's a joke
what's up with politicians speaking incoherently

media apparatus, outlets targeting global
audiences such as RT and Sputnik, and a networkof quasi-government trolls—contributed to theinfluence campaign by serving as a platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international
audiences. State-owned Russian media made. increasingly favorable comments about President elect Trump

So US intelligence is butthurt that Russian propaganda is effective at influencing their inbred retarded demographic that usually votes for republicans

Also

neck yourself shill

ahahah i'll never stop laughing at this. I bet even David Icke laughs at this
Am i supposed to believe that the "greatest country in history" with a 600 billion dollar budget for defense and military got hacked by Russia and it's people elected by a russian shill.

Keep reading because you missed the part about Russia's social media bots. And yes, propaganda is a thing you fucking retard.

And CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Voice Of America and Radio Free Eruope is unbiased media right shill?

everyone uses bots including governments and corporations and advertising firms you fucking retard show me where the haxors hacked the democrat mainframe and elected Clinton

Keep downplaying all of it Kremlin shill

Get rekt american shill. Your country and people are scum that need to be purged from this planet :)

I remember stumbling on some news group's Facebook page and almost all of its stories were about Hillary Clinton being evil and then they'd throw one or two environmental posts in and everything else would be about Putin - and it wasn't supposed to be Russian, they just assumed that all news sites were covering Putin that fucking much. In 2016, it wasn't so. I looked into it and this whole news site had pretty much popped up during the election.

America is bad. Russia is also bad.

This is not that difficult to comprehend, yes?

I doubt all Russian shilling is done with the direct approval of the Russian state. Alex Jones is a major Russian shill who gets like 60 million visitors a month shills out of pure conviction. This is called social engineering Russia can spend a minimal ammount of money by spreading conspiracies or making new conspiracies about jews the illuminati, pedophiles etc while amplifying US war crimes, hypocrisies and corruption to the point where half the country that uses the internet grows extremely wary of the political establishment and loses faith in the system.