Arthur Chu

What does Holla Forums think of Arthur Chu? Useful idiot or vile member of the bourgeoisie?

Other urls found in this thread:

espeakers.com/marketplace/v3#/bookmenow/26285/acc9
espeakers.com/marketplace/v3#/profile/26285/?bookmenow_full_profile=true&bookmenow=acc9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well he's not Anthony Burch.

eceleb drama shit that should be laughed at alongside this thread. At least he's not Anthony Burch, tho.

Idk who this guy is, but judging from these post he just seems to have mental health problems that he projects onto white people

Mentally unstable lunatic obsessed with idpol

He's trash

American being american.

SJW version of .

this is the kind of reverse racist shit that makes people become dumb nazis

what?

Wonderful POC fighting every day against racism
yeah he makes some kinda extreme jokes sometimes but I'll still offer him my encouragement and support and do nothing to dissasociate myself or my ideology from him cuz hes "anti racist," after all
t. tumblr

man high fives to the whiteys who bullied this fat chink when he was growing up

Doesn't this guy have a thread on /cow/?

Guy who studied economics turns out to be a classcuck. What a novel and radical thinker!

I'm trying to get him blacklisted and or fired from whatever employment he has by showing these private posts of his to his employers and or potential clients. Problem is, I have no idea how to spread things around on social media and I have literally ZERO contacts with the liberal elite except for the guy who got me all this.

I know he does these $1,500 an hour seminars for money, and he actually has a few clients. Does anybody know how I can get in contact with these people and get the to disavow him and vow to never hire him for anything ever again?
espeakers.com/marketplace/v3#/bookmenow/26285/acc9
espeakers.com/marketplace/v3#/profile/26285/?bookmenow_full_profile=true&bookmenow=acc9

Fuck off ween.

The ironic part is, his family is as blue collar working class as Chinese immigrants can be, they only let him into that liberal arts school so he could fill a diversity quota, they gave him a full ride scholarship out of pity. His social circle was mostly weirdos, outcasts, jews, mentally unstable people, and people from poor families that had full ride scholarships. He was too aspietistic even for them and had few real friends. A white girl broke his heart and he learned to hate white people, he hangs out with jews all the time and pretends they are white so he doesn't look racist. The only things he ever did of any significance was winning that stupid fucking plebian gameshow and he's been riding his fifteen minutes of fame ever since. Now his money is running out, his jew wife divorced him and he can't even hold down a $15 an hour desk job. I really hope I do the world a good deed here by somehow driving him to suicide by airing his dirty laundry. There are so many mind boggling idiotic twitter posts of his in the public domain already, but, you guys gotta agree that THIS stuff I got is a little bit worse, right? Can you help me spread this because I'm not really good at this kind of stuff.

excuse me; this is the kind of racist shit that non-whites in the media do that makes easily upset whites become dumb nazis. Which is both sad and entertaining all at once.

STAY TRIGGERED

Ken Jennings is the superior Jeopardy champion and also probably /ourguy/

And why exactly is that not a logical strategy for defending ones nation and culture from a ruling class that seeks to destroy it?

because then you (dumb nazis) incite the ire of countless other competent ethnic groups who band together in mutual hatred of your idiocy and then pummel you and your whole race into submission, just like last time. That's why idiot. It didn't work last time and if any race including Jews and Han Chinese try it again they'll be knocked on their asses faster than Hitler was.

Last time it happened, the other competent ethic groups that banded together to fight Hitler and Hirohito where the Russians, Anglo Saxxons, and white Americans (who did not allow non-whites in front line combat roles). If there was a war of whites versus non whites, with whites defending their territory agaisnt non whites and most of the world non whites not getting involved as they have no stake in the matter, the whites would win. They just need to band together agaisnt a common foe and not overstep their boundaries. And what is that word we have for white people that want to defend their race and their territory, regardless of whether or not they want to impose themselves on other continents?

Make no mistake about it, knocking the jews on their asses is my primary motivation in life and I believe that they are the greatest enemy that humanity has at this particular point in history.

This much whataboutery tho.

This is pretty much the sum of what todays Nazis are all about. Kick all Muslims out of Europe, stop them from getting back in. There's no way that even all the Muslims in the world could win a war against Europe.

shocking
this is news to me. Why do you believe that our Jewish friends, our Greatest Allies are a problem?

my original point was this, you're going to see the worst security crisis in the history of the world, global mayhem and paranoia from one stupid fucking ethnic cleansing of a tiny number of mostly harmless religious dipshits.

this is why you stupid fucking niggers are never allowed to run anything, I assume you're germanic so this is what i mean. you never think shit through, you want glorious fiery destruction and blood baths but don't factor in blow-back EVER. and get btfo'd every single fucking time, stupid fucking snow nigger retards.

If we kick all mudslimes out of Europe, there won't be any more mudslime terror attacks because there won't be any mudslimes around to do it. There will be millions upon millions of them calling us the devil, burning effigies of us and having wet dreams about murdering and raping white women, but if they physically separated from us they will pose no threat. Their armies are weak and impotent and their leaders are not crazy enough to nuke us for the crime of not letting their potential apostates emigrate to the foreign white devil land. They can glorious uprising all they want in their own damn territory, it's not our problem. Maybe they'll take their frustrations out on israel, help us to solve half f the jewish problem.

White men have never lost to Arab subhumans until they became so cuckolded that they laid down their weapons and begged their enemies to invade. If the political situation ever shifts, the Arab invasion can be ended very quickly. They are our inferiors and they cannot defeat us in war.

Thanks, simple solutions guy. Your ideas are always genius in this simplicity.

Seems alright to me.

Nigh insurmountable tasks are what straight cisgender white men specialize in. Once society puts us back in charge we'll be able to fix all sorts of problems very quickly. Besides, keeping borders secure has never been difficult, the current invasion of Europe is happening because traitors that want to see their own countries destroyed want it to happen and are working to make it happen. If the people in charge wanted secure borders they would have them.