NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

Im a newcomer centrist with no ideology. Can some of y'all give me a quick rundown of marxism/anarchism what it is and why are they better than capitalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/das_kapital/
youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=UYDrcAKRxjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Bv2MKY7uI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

read the sticky

post these

mangafox.me/manga/das_kapital/

Read the mango.

Currently studying i dont have much time on my hands, a quick rundown would be nice

NO!

I mean man tbh you're asking for a quick run down on an entire political theory. People write 500 page books on this stuff for a reason. Its impossible man

You're best bet is maybe some youtube videos, perhaps based Wolffman for a quick run down:
youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg

Share but no credit
No Sharing but given credit

Sure OP, I can give you my version of both. I don't have the best understandings though, so other anons can fill me in:

Marxism is a tool for understanding the inner workings of capitalism. This can be used in many different ways, but Marx seldom wrote about what needed to be done, he mostly just tried to understand capitalism itself. One of the most important theories he popularized was that all value stems from human labor, and the core of capitalism is how the capitalist exploits the worker by not paying him the full value of his labor. The value that the capitalist takes is called surplus value.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYDrcAKRxjQ

Anarchist on the other hand is a school of thought that strives for as much freedom as possible. It sees hierarchy as naturally unjust, and something that should be abolished to such a high degree as possible. In practice, this means abolishing the coercive power of both the nation state and capitalist workplace relations. While marxists generally aim to abolish the exploitation of workers, anarchists aim to abolish their enslavement. These two currents can be combined, many anarchists read Marx, and share his views on the inner functionings of capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=7_Bv2MKY7uI

This is actually the bit that Marx got wrong. There is no functional difference between a machine and a human worker for the purposes of the capitalist. The surplus arises from the difference between what it costs to produce something and what the customer will pay for it. In a fully automated society I think it would still be possible for a surplus to exist as long as a market existed and the barrier of entry to being a manufacturer or service provider was significant.

No, you don't understand Marx. Surplus value is not the same as profit. Surplus value is the value appropriated from the worker's labor. This is because the cost of labor power is less than the value imbued into the product by the worker's labor. You can make a profit by selling products at a higher price than it was manufactured, this, however, does not increase the overall value of the product itself. The consequence of this is that the total profit of capitalists is the same as the total surplus value appropriated. This becomes awfully clear when you suddenly don't have a working class, and only robots. If there are no workers, there won't be anyone to buy products. This obviously destroys all incentive for the capitalist to go full-automation. This is exactly why we currently are hearing topics such as robot taxes and state mandated spending money. To avoid this pitfall.

this link does not have the manga and everyone always post it. I just want to read the manga where is it?

Google it.