/Interracial Thread/

Any of you guys date outside your race? Yes or no? Why or why not? I see Holla Forums is always complaining about irrelevant shiting being "communism" and I guess all the sperging has made me question the entire thing now. Just curious if anyone has any experiences with this or thoughts (thots?) they want to share.

As a lefty, sometimes i get the feeling a black girl is going to be much more receptive to my politics than a white girl. Obviously not true across the board, but I often meet white girls and their family is incredibly conservative, basically all Trump supporters.

I've found it comforting to know that the chances are really slim to run into a bunch of rabid Republicans if I'm dating a black chick.

My first gf was vietnamese. Through her I learned the horrid, materialistic shallowness of asian culture.

If you really want to be sure, date a girl from a salafist family. No conservative republicans to be found there.

Hello newfag plebbit/pol bait.
Could you please give me a modern scientificly accepted list of races?

Or will you accept the fact that race is a spook, ethnicity =/= race and basicly you are a faggot?

STOP KILLING THREADS FOR BS!

I've been with a white girl, a mixed white/hispanic girl, and a Chinese girl.
I live a wretched existence.

Race wouldn't be a factor for me either way.
Either you like that person and fall in love with them or you don't.
But you seem to be asking whether the behaviour of family would be a factor.
In my experience it would be, sadly.

Where did OP say anything about love?

stirner was a spook

Was stirner even real if there's no pics of him ?

We have books for you, Prole, books that will expand your knowledge and prove very useful for us. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them. Purchase these books, buy them, consume them.

Post qt black chicks.
Or any qt girls,just post.

I've never dated a white girl - while they can sometimes be cute - Im much more into black latina & asian women. I've had a filipina gf as well as a black gf - both were qt & hot as hell.

latina does not exist, as a term, outside of the US.

i have to because my "race" doesn't exist

What about Hispanic?

I've only exclusively dated the blonde hair blue eyed Japanese Gyarus, and have been doing so since 2007. It was difficult to describe to my parents what a Gyaru was, and to prove to them it wasn't a phase, (my mother is Roman Catholic, and was insistent on me marrying a traditional Italian women.) I first met Myashita-chan my current live in gf on the Sword Art Online Role play forums, and we have been living happily with my parents since 2016. Now when it comes to the Japanese you need to realize it's more like living with a soulless automated doll that you can't understand half the time, but it has its perks. So far we have a system where I get to have sex with as much as I want, in exchange for her doing all the household chores, and power leveling me on World of Warcraft. You see with the Japanese it's important to give them structure in thier daily life, or they deteriorate mentally, kind of like a dog, or small child.

Yo nobody forced you into the thread. Just don't reply to it. I am not 'baiting' anyone on this, legit looking for opinions. Quit being such a butthurt fag about this.

And no shit race is a spook, how fucking dumb are you? Do I come into shitty trap threads and start shit? No. Because I'm not a little bitch like you. Christ.

Dude i am all for that. Unfortunately I don't have any but by all means…

t. spooked cuck

Are you white? Does your family ever give you shit for it?

Well I've only had 2 gfs so far lol. They don't give too much of a shit + it was while I was at school mostly.

You're literally retarded if you come into a thread that is about dating across racial lines and scream about spooks. Acknowledging attraction to black women isn't being "spooked" so much as it is being honest with yourself.

Do you deny that there are different physical characteristics among black and white women? Or are you just a fucking retard that shouts "spook" when someone points that out? Honest question. And no, I'm not Holla Forums FYI.

*whew* can't tell if shitposting or serious. whatever makes you happy though.

I have dated a venezuelan born girl. She came to my countr when she was 2 yo, lived all her life here after she was adopted by parents who were immigrants in Venezuela.

Now i'm dating a snow nigger, a german girl.

Why the fuck is this thread bumplocked?? :P This looks like an honest inquiry to me, anyway.

Also, I've been dating a Puerto Rican girl for 4 years and counting now, love her with all of my heart. Though she's pretty pasty from staying inside so much, so you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at her. Still a beaut though.

I honestly don't know, but thanks for participating the way the thread intended.

I'm more annoyed by the retards that yell spooks when they don't realize this is a sign of them being 'triggered' by any thread that acknowledges white and black relations. It's fucking stupid.

Well, fuck you too, OP.