I give up on life

I don't know why to fight anymore, if in the end nothing I do will change anything.

Too many problems in the world.
Too many personal problems.

I just want to stay inside my house doing nothing all day and never go out again.

You dont have to save the world. Dont be an individualist with a hero complex. Fix your life somewhat and come start to care about problems you can do something about.

Get a nice takeaway, watch your favorite movie/play your favorite game, curl up in bed, you can cry for a bit if you want to, then go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day. I love you comrade.

Move to the southern hemisphire and go live in the middle of nowhere and learn to farm.
Especially don't stay in Europe nor USA in the upcoming decades, those palces are doomed

Have you considered pic related?

I wish any of these things fulfilled me the same way like when I was 10 years old.

You can't overcome your biology. You need to get out there and start fucking, that's the only thing that's going to make you feel good again.

Comrade! You are not alone.

Just sit around and masturbate all day, revolution will come around soon enough.

Tbh sex is overrated. Maybe the hype built up in my brain during the /r9k/ years forever ruined me but no sex I've ever had thus far has really felt worth it or like one the greatest things I've exerperienced.

It's absolutely sure that the only wat to not influence the world in any way is to do nothing.

Even you making this post is influencing the world.

FAGGOT!

Do not Despair. Join Action Front.

Well, I guess all you can do now is kill yourself. Oh well, there are just too many problems to deal with.

user, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.

bitch ass nigga go outside for one thing, dont be a whiney cunt, you have an objective which you clearly havent even figured out yet, unfuck your shit, git to work and youll feel better

No, no, wait, I have a better idea!

OP should get himself a nice new fowling piece. Something mindblowing.

Yes. Treat yourself, user. How about taking up a hobby, like Tabletop Gaming. Remember to buy all the figurines, rulebooks and meaningless genre fiction dribble we in the Tabletop Gaming Community call fluff. Doesn't sound like your cup of tea? How about video games, remember to buy the newest consoles like the Xbox One™, the Playstation 4™, the Nintendo Switch™ and always upgrade your computer and install the newest versions of Microsoft™ Windows 10™. Preorder all of teh Video Gamez and be a truly epic gamer, Gameboy™!

Treat. Yo. Self.

I could use a present right now office nigger, do you want to tongue my ass

lemao are you doing a sarcasm, if it is good jaab i want to cut you

have another drink

Why will nothing you do change anything?

Why is the fact that shit is fucked anything to be sad about? The world has always been fucked. Almost everyone's personal life is fucked. Hitherto the depressed Leftypol user only aknowledged that everything is fucked, the point is to unfuck it.

In my experience Nietzsche and Kierkegaard are good self help philosophers.

Just do something and you'll maybe feel better. Even laugh at your situation, it's kind of absurd that a person can even sit at their computer and type the words that you did, isn't it?

Agreed. Why ever try to be happy when you can have a new toy? Keep your arms inside the vehicle and your eyes on the screen at all times.

today I saw a guy sleeping in his car. It was 11 something am and his car was a beater. It also had a papa johns delivery sign on top of the car.

Gave me some real feels. He was white obv or I wouldn't care so much.

==Somebody once told me that my wife is gonna roll me I ain't the blackest man in me bed she was looking kind of dumb with her face full of cum and her mouth
In the shape of an "o" on her face==
Well the alimony start coming and it don't stop coming.