Guys, please, help reclaim our land at

Guys, please, help reclaim our land at pixelcanvas.io/@-1675,1003

Other urls found in this thread:

mubi.com/lists/leftist-films
discord.gg/NCPRtG
reddit.com/r/PixelCanvas/comments/6enako/help_fight_the_soviets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do something worthwhile with your time instead.

Don't have money for books in the end of the month, and in my country we don't have any kind of worker movements so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shit excuses to peddle autism here.

Well could you tell me what to do then?

mubi.com/lists/leftist-films

Download .pdfs, play something that isn't crystallised autism, find gainful employment, learn a skill, get in shape, go hang out on street corners with your friends, try to get laid.

God you guys are no fun allowed.

I'm helping out, OP

It's every 1 minute and 45 seconds, asshole

The time changes the closer you are to the centre. It's still a game for autismos - you achieve absolutely nothing by out-tisming the other users, as you're in the end only advertising shit to more autismos who can't think of anything better to do than press a button after a certain length of time.

This game just proves that 4/pol/ and T_D are a bunch of children with a lot of time on their hands if anything.

New Holla Forums discord server is at discord.gg/NCPRtG

hi, i'm actually autistic! nice to meet you! you're trying to talk about how autistic people have "special interests", and trying to understand that through the lens of what it's like for *you* to hyperfocus on something– that's not what it's like for us.

I have a special interest right now in pixel placing games, or as I'm calling them "pixelgrids" (since they didn't have any generic name). This doesn't as you're implying mean simply staring at the screen thoughtlessly placing pixels repeatedly. That's *your* idea of how to relate to this new medium that's appeared. My idea as an autistic person is to *study* the game, to actually think about it. I've really taken an interest in it and *thought* about it. I've thought about the social dynamics, about for instance why allistic (non-autistic) people like you are content to repeatedly put the same pixel in giant flags instead of thinking creatively about it. I've carefully watched you placing those repetitive, mindless pixels and *I've* thought through what you're doing, what the pressures and conditions and rhythms of the situation actually are.

There's no particular reason this is frivolous. It was released on April 1st because that was the most profitable date to release it because it was funded by a corporation. But now it's just a medium that exists on the internet, it's a new way of communicating. My way of relating to that new thing in the world as an autistic person is to study it and feel about it and create lots of art representing it and to analyze it. Your way of relating to it is to do the same action repeatedly and use your simplistic understanding of my way of thinking as an insult.

is

is this bait?

that's of course a load of shit

worker movements are everywhere

gotta say "fattypol" is WAY more clever than repeatedly turning the 'y' into a swastika, props to whoever's doing that

LMAO BTFO HOW WILL LEFTYPOL EVER RECOVER BIG IF TRUE YOUR WIFE'S SON.

lmao, a bot is building a gigantic picture of moot in the middle of the canvas.

feels bad

Holy shit, it's fucking enormous
It wrecked Holla Forums's German Empire flag as well

but why

there is an exploit that allows you to place pixels with next to no cooldown. Does anyone know what the exploit is or have the bot program for this? we could spam the middle with pic related.

It's using a botnet.

supposed to involve using ipflood/ipfuck to make each new tab be treated as having a different IP address but i can't get it to work.

btfo

the admin patched the hole as soon as they woke up

Who's the dumb son of a butch who gave Alunya silver hair?

lol 4 bit color.

we are unfortunately badly served by not having a dark grey

It's not grey at all. It's black.

it would look terrible is the outline, her hair, and most of her clothes were all the same color at this scale.

It looks terrible regardless.

Uh… yeah that's what I was saying. We have really light grey, light grey, and black, which means you can't represent dark-on-dark well at all. If we had a dark grey we might've done that for her clothes.

reddit.com/r/PixelCanvas/comments/6enako/help_fight_the_soviets/

here's the thread, if you have a reddit account down boat these fuckers

account has 1 post
hmm really activates my almonds

this is true, grey seems fine imo considering the options

totally legit, definitely not Holla Forums

I found something better to do.
Some ponyfucker is trying to stop it

jesus this fucks are fast

If I was a few years younger, I'd edit this to say "My Little Peepee".

kinda self defeating isn't it ?

not really the fact taht most of half/chan Holla Forums identify with actual horse fuckers makes the whole thing more hilarious.
The /mpol/ice are trying to remove it

we need a nazbol flag!

Our land is in this reality not in some digital playground. Get your hand off your dick and mouse and let us get this revolution going!!!

I second this!

by doing what?

I was waiting until we collectively came up with a plan.

one day we will be strong and deface nazi flags with hammer and sickles

if you want to plan political action join your local commie LARP group, we are working on the meme warfare, sir

They're destroying it ;_;

What happened to this plan from the first thread?

It's a copypasta. Save it while you can, friend.

It's perfect again

This fashy flag could use some renovations

Coming along nicely

their flag is mostly incomplete. by filling it with red, you are ultimately getting them closer to their final design. you should pick a non-red flag, like an anarchist one.

It's probably best to make the iron cross completely red before focusing on the sickle and hammer, since this part is more complex and more easily vandalised.

I'm only attacking the cross anyway

I want to cum so bad.

The template for the hammer and sickle so it doesn't look so terrible.

I've been helping as I browsed and honestly even though it was a bit of my time it felt like a waste. Like who are we trying to reach?

Annoying nazis

Multimedia shitposting.Heck, it was shitposting that got me into communism in the first place.

lolno

Let's create some Rojava stuff around the syria flag http:[email protected]/* */,927

This is neat but this whole shit seems so disorganized. Lots of idiots misplacing pixels, especially those who are making the star fully yellow.

It'd be nice to know where most of these people are coming from so we can share this blueprint.

Sacrificing useful time to do this represents a certain determination and strength of will itself in a world so heavily laden with instant gratification, man. The idea is you sacrificing more shows you've got more dedication and pride in your idea than the opposing side, and that sore of commitment can win people over

we done did it hevals
(with the help of a kurdish discord)