Why do aut-rightists hate Islamic fundamentalism so much?

Why do aut-rightists hate Islamic fundamentalism so much?
Their reactionary ideogies align perfectly

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenordic.com/old-arabic-texts-describe-dirty-vikings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nazi = ISIS

I think it's a racial/religious thing over anything tbh. They'd be best buds if one wasn't brown, or the other was Muslim.

They're a horde of dysgenic mudbloods. Resisting them is a implicit feature of the European identity. Plus bacon alcohol and circumcisions.

Chauvinistic people of one team hate nothing more than chauvinistic people of the other team

Whoa there. There was already a thread specificly for you. But to put it short, not every ideology is inclucive. While fashist states did cooperate, I can not remember where theocracies(of diffrent faiths) cooperated or even tolerated one another.

A lot of Holla Forumsyps are starting to like Islam and it's a shame, hell wasent there a story about a neo-Nazi converting to Islam and then killing his Nazi friends?

Islam is also implicitly arab supremacist.

so alcohol is not degenerate? kek that mental gymnastics…loving it.

Because the islamic fundies want to throw their leader (Milo) off a building.

#WhiteSharia and #RepealThe19thAmmendment have been trending for a while now too.

Alcohol is the most d*generate thing ever. And pork kind of sucks.

Why are words like "reactionary" and "ideology" tossed around as pejoratives here on Holla Forums?
We are a form of life, everything we do is reactionary. Communism is reactionary and an ideology.

Wow, never thought of it like that! Probably because I was born after the environmental effects of leaded petrol wore off.

Because they're shitskins invading our lands.

Go take your shit to theirs, I'll watch.

It's explicitly not.

But if they are bringing an ideology that is 100% in line with yours then why would that be a problem? You should welcome your new Muslim brothers.

What part of
OUR LAND
are you not getting?

It really is. It reveres Arabic as a divine language and the only "correct" way to read the koran, and makes a pilgrimage to a town controlled by Arabs obligatory forever securing economic security for the Meccans from the entirety of the non arab muslim world.

What makes the land yours?

On the bright side, people die all the time in the horrifically hot and dry conditions inside mecca.
And they sometimes have stampedes that kill thousands.

What makes me laugh is the fact that Christianity is just a sand religion in Europe.

What makes Turkey theirs?

Not suffering from rickets and depression due to the low light and overcast characteristic of the continent. :^)

spooks

Aren't all those features of every abrahamic religion?

They're also not interested in actually converting people, but instead in killing those that aren't arab/muslim.

Tell that to every muslim outside of Arabia, or do you think islam genocided its way into Africa and east Asia?

Hitler sure didn't mind it

Hitler mistakenly took them for Vikings.

They had some minor control over certain territories and it naturally spread from there. Don't think for an instant once there was a global ummah they wouldn't go back to those lands and do it correctly this time.

In my eyes, the Muslim who come to Europe bring more problems then use.

How do I explain this in a way lefties would understand…

Imagine, I knocked on Your door, You opened the door and here I was looking really upset telling You that my life is in danger.

You let me inside of Your house and then I went right to Your fridge and raided Your last beer, turned around and told You that I lied and I also dont care, You know shit haptens whatever.
But on the next day, 3 million of my brothers show up looking really upset….

Now i will explain this…imagine living in a country with 63.000 muslims in a 11 million population.
I turn on the TV and there's only american films and tv series, american game shows and many things that happen in america make the news.
Walking down the street and there's McDonald's everywhere. Go to the cinema and there's only american films.
Then i come to the internet and i have to read everywhere fucking americans telling me that muslims are conquering europe, and that we folks from europe, have to go on a reconquista. Do they think i'm retarded? Do they think all of europe is like Germany, France and Sweden? I know damn well who is trying to kill my culture. Protip: Not muslims.

FTFY.
Rightists love to cherry-pick images of Barbès or the worst parts of Malmö, but your average French or German village is more Christian and white than Burgeristan could ever dream to be.
Hell, even Hamburg with all its delicious döners and widespread fun is probably whiter than America.
t. une grenouille

That's the spookiest shit I've ever heard. You are literally attacking your natural allies just because you feel like they shouldn't occupy they same dirt as you. This is why the right will never actually prevail, two identical groups will kill each other over basically nothing. So you have to see brown people sometimes, boo fucking hoo. You would seriously rather cripple your attempts to achieve your political goals than have too look at the occasional mosque?

Are you the same black cat poster who admitted you will always side with Israel because of your Jewish ancestry a few weeks back? Typical jew…

Because they don't want it invading and replacing their own culture. They can't say that though, because it isn't "multi-cultural". Instead, they fight fire with fire and pull the feminism card to try and get the left on board.

Simples.

I still don't understand. Why does Holla Forums use them as negative adjectives?

Ideology is mocking people whose worldview is assembled like a pick and mix of things they like rather than what makes sense and has been thought out rationally.
Reactionary in Marxist terminology means, essentially, people reacting negatively to the presence of communists. The forces of reaction are groups like the Freikorps, who attempt to salvage the current order.

I suppose it made sense in your head

It's all idpol on both sides.

Muslim Identity vs White Identity

Vikings were the most hygienic people in medieval Europe. Other europeans called them feminine for grooming their hair so frequently.

I find the hate different brands of right-wing extremism feel for each other always funny.
Their mentality and values are very similar to each other while their actual differences are mostly of asthetic and superficial nature.
Yet because they are so incredibly spooked and obsessed with these aesthetic and superficial things they fight each other.
You can bet that if arabs were white (in the sense of having white european phenotypes) and would speak english or another european language, half of these white nationalists would've converted to wahhabism by now.

sciencenordic.com/old-arabic-texts-describe-dirty-vikings

That was the point I was making you dumb faggot.

because modern Republicans are moderate cucksuckers

I love seeing reactionary morons argue like some primitive tribesman about "our lands".
The far right wing desires to devolve civilization back to primitive tribes under a reactionary, patriarchal hierarchy.

No I would prefer to see them pushed into the sea tbh.