Private vs. personal property

What exactly constitutes as personal property as opposed to private property? I assume it's all property not related to means of production, like clothes, toothbrushes, etc. Right?

What about housing? Is my house my personal property?
What if it's some giant luxurious mansion. Do I still get to keep it after the revolution?

What if I have some small but self-sufficient farm. Do I get to keep it? If I'm a shut-in nerd who hates dealing with people, will I be allowed to live alone on my farm without letting anyone on it, or would I get kulak'd for it?

What if me and a couple of my buddies get together every few days and work on a project and after a couple of years we manage to build ourselves a badass, luxurious yacht. Can we keep it to ourselves and prevent other people from boarding it, or will the people's militia quickly shut it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eknoQYrgq60
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1867-c1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, your house is personal property, but the land it is on is private property

Private property is property that somebody else uses but you profit from.

youtube.com/watch?v=eknoQYrgq60

What if I have a pool in my backyard? Will I be able to prevent my asshole neighbors from swimming in it?

Probably. Nobody is going to give a toss about your semi-amish existance unless theres a very good reason.

sage you idiots…

sipmle. ask yourself, do I make money out of it? If not, it's your personal property and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

no, you will have to interact like a normal person and come to an agreement about pool use and etiquette. but, you might also get them to clean it as often as you do

Are you sure we are the idiots and not somebody else?

This is a good thing but they don't need to be flooding the catalog all the time. sage and reply.

When was the last time we had a thread about theory, 2 months ago?

what's with the autists telling everyone to sage literally every single thread

*do I make money out of it WITHOUT PUTTING IN LABOUR OF MY OWN. It's perfectly fine to own a sewing machine or a computer or art supplies, but not if you're going to use them to exploit other people's labour to your own benefit.

that's some retarded ancom-tier correction. Of course cheka is NOT gonna take your sewing machine just because you fixed neighbour's trousers for bottle of milk, but if you regularly using it to get profit, even as self-employed entrepreneur, it's private property

How are you making profit if you're putting in the labour yourself?

You are talking to a tankie, they don't care about Marxist theory.

If you make enough money you'll be eventually forced to self-exploit yourself or became bourg. Making this distinction is meaningless.

You should go back to reddit, hipster faggot.

Please read this before posting again:
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1867-c1/

sage negated

SELF-EXPLOIT YOURSELF
LABOR EXPLOIT YOURSELF
LABOR YOURSELF

Masturbation is the future