How's Carl From Swindon A Lefty Again?

Here's his latest live stream of him talking bout Jeremy Corbyn:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oaMOknynSAo

TL;DW: "TYT says Corbyn's good so he's like LITERALLY Stalin. The tories r the true party of leftism!"

I swear, Sargon's "trans-wing", somebody who deep down inside identifies as liberal, but spouts nothing but right-wing bullshit and even thinks "Thatcher did nothing wrong!". He even gets pissed off when you call him a right-winger cuz of his beliefs and swears up and down he's a "classical liberal" like a triggered SJW when somebody mis-genders them.

Thoughts, comrades?

Nothing to see here, move along.

How does anyone take this man seriously?

He should've dropped that whole "classical liberal" act when he endorsed The National Front.

Wow, source?

isnt he basically just like people who call themselves "communist" but in reality they're liberal? Only Sargon is Holla Forums claiming to be liberal

Carl spouting about classical liberal liberalism and saying he's a leftie was always a smokescreen

Real talk, Sargon seems rational cuz of how powerful narratives are and cuz he rides the cushy middle ground between the 2 deep ends of the political spectrum that are basically caricatures of themselves, the stormfags and the SJWs. With politics as polarized as it is today even people with fuck all to say except for "Crazy feminists, amirite?" can look like Aristotle.

lmfao is that pic real

how did sargon ever recover?

This isn't 2015.

You weren't there when he launched his "meme Jihad" against Macron so Marine Le Pen would have a chance at winning the French presisential elections? Check out his other channel "The Thinkery".

Kinda. To be fair he *is* against all that "race realism" stuff though and his fanbase hates him for it.

Don't judge. It was an act of martyrdom for The Culture War.

The only reason I want Jeremy corbyn to be the new U.K. Pm is because all the English YouTube reactionaries will be insanely butt hurt

Same. I also want my council tax to go down and a rent cap on London.

shit I forget this aboard is mostly non American sometimes

Will the youth actually get out the vote though?

I think we should all thank sargon for making the alt right irredeemably lame and destroying its viability as a political project. Maybe Sargon and Gavin McIness are actually heroic deep cover antifascists

I've never seen anyone who devotes so much of their time to politics that insists on being so fucking uneducated about it.

Also Sargon is a truther, if you needed another reason to laugh at him.

LOL That pic.

I dunno if Sargon was the one that killed the alt-right cuz he wasn't never really part of it, but the anti-SJW trend's kinda dying now after 2-3 years. You can see the first rays of sunshine beaming through the clouds now that even the neckbeards themselves are starting to see how they're part of a circlejerk.

Probably. The youth was mostly against Brexit and one of the people who got blamed for why the remain campaign didn't go as planned was the young people who let the old outvote them. Maybe they've learned their lesson now…