Paxman first for the gulag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueiv52ZLxzA
youtube.com/watch?v=j23_EbYgr4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ueiv52ZLxzA

May Humiliated by crowd, old man channels the power of Orwell

youtube.com/watch?v=j23_EbYgr4Q

Crowds cheers as Corbyn delivers the party line and promises the liquidation of the owning class

May definitely caught a few jeers, and the session with paxman was a complete trainwreck

disappointed tbqh

Corbyn said that he didn't want to nationalize banks. Why should i care about the new social democracy edgy flavour?

He literally said the opposite of that though

Is that the same guy who interviewed Russell Brand and kept acting like he was a dumb child for not voting?

Because nationalising the banks would be less socdem?

Don't worry, I'm sure Comrade Corbyn will put the micks in their place.

He puts the mick in the crowd in his place.

B-begorrah…

'tis like another potato famine.

Honestly though, what's the chance of Corbyn doing FUCKING NOTHING once in power? Or even worse - being a neoliberal

Politics is not about individual goodwill, so it's a pretty good chance. Experiments in social-democracy of the past few decades in Europe have not been very fruitful.

Yes, Comrade Secretary is a satirical British sitcom detailing the political affairs of Jeremy Bernard Corbyn and his attempts at reforms, while the Civil Service attempts to make sure nothing becomes of them.

Why would you want to nationalise the banks? Just seperate them out into bitsize chunks then let them collapse

Cause you're not gonna get elected unless you tell people you'll "save the economy".

What kind of bolshevik are you?

High, but he's also an actual nice individual so he might try to push for more social democracy despite the fact that it's already hit its historical limits in the current state of capital. If he does nothing and keeps the British state as a proper catalyst of capital's demands he'll be branded a traitor to his constituency and if he brute forces in stupid policies capital will not abide to he'll be to blame instead of capitalism and millions of workers will further be dissuaded from similar politics.

Also, since most of you will notice pic related and rapidly start foaming at the mouth with wishes of it'll be different this time!, I actually went back and looked at the dreaded Blairite Labour platform from back in the day and it was not just the exact same song as the current Labour manifesto, but Blair and Miliband had the exact same delusional followers who saw in them a viable return to ye olde Labour of the post-WW2 epoch.

It's not that Corbyn isn't genuine and nice. It's that he represents a policy for capital that's had its time and can only come crashing down.

It's not what you're saying but it's ultimately what you're promoting. If I have a choice of being fucked by political parties I'd rather the one not planning to use the spiked, steel revenge dildo

I still hate Syriza, don't get me wrong…

But I do know things would be far worse if New Democracy, or a coalition of neoliberals, won.

Not that they haven't become neoliberal.. but at least it's not FullNeoliberal.

Yes, the lesser evil argument. It's all I have.

cuck…go outside and fucking riot, invade the parliament. 1789 bastille day style.
You greeks are too soft. When it's about football you all invade the pitch to kill the players or the manager or the opposite supporters…but the central government is too scary isn't it? ffs

Call me an accelerationist if you want but wouldn't there have been a bigger chance of revolution if Syriza had lost ?

Things seemed pretty fucking intense around that time

one govbank still means they can destroy the economy with dumb decisions, you want a bunch of little govbanks

is there any hope for the anglo?

It the same bottom of the barrel-scraping lesser evilism this guy offers, and it's painfully delusional to think it changes much of anything.

So yes, I will be voting Labour, but I'm not gonna have any illusions about it at all, and never have for what it's worth. I suggest you guys do the same lest you really enjoy the guarantee of disappointment.

Just don't start rearmament programs or have the military hogging shitloads of resources, you'll be fine.