Liberals actually believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxcBWIGnXA
twitter.com/UNmigration/status/865474920951693312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not just the liberals. Most US population seems to believe they live under communism.
Didi the alt right used to call Obama a commie?

what even is this supposed to be

Believe what? Soviet castles?

The picture is trying to imply that since Trump is working with Putin (who uninformed liberal morons believe is a commie) they took a picture of the white house and made it into a communist kremlin

Ah, so this thread is even stupider than I thought.

Putin is demonized because he is the only world leader who questions why rapists are allowed to go free in Europe because they supposedly don't understand the word no. Say what you will about the guy, he at least stands up for his own people as opposed to western countries which are now spending more time policing "racists" than they are investigating Islamic extremism.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxcBWIGnXA

Doesn't he lynch faggots on a daily basis though?

Just because Putin doesn't want dildo parades in the street everyday doesn't mean he's literally genociding homosexuals.

unless they're women,lgbt,muslim,ethnic minority etc

Putin's best friend in the world is Ramzan Kadyrov, a radical Muslim despot in Chechnya who is buddy-buddy with the Saudis

correct. i meant real russian people. not shitskin invaders and pedophile faggots

Yes.

Yes. But he was literally everything.

American ones maybe. European ones might put a swastika there instead.

i'll say that he doesn't give two shits about "his people" like every other politician

conservatives in the US thought obama was satan

i wish i was joking

Look at Chechnya, his own country observes OIC doctrine and is a hotbed of reactionary Islam.

Putin is a despot, just not a neo-Soviet. Liberals claim he is because they are trying to prey on Cold War fears to pander to a demographic of people who have been culturally and intellectually isolated from reality.

Don't forget Antichrist.

To be fair the relationship between the two is very strained and oppositional

lol

twitter.com/UNmigration/status/865474920951693312

But let's ignore that

the brain drain that america and the west does to the third world is actually a huge crime against them if you really t hink about it

W e w

Really tired of seeing leftists carry water for Putin just because liberals fear him.

Fuck Putin, fuck Trump, fuck Russia, fuck the US, fuck the FSB, fuck the CIA, fuck the FBI, fuck Russian oligarchs, fuck the democrats, fuck the republicans. Be consistent or fuck off.

What does 'Putin' have that Trump wants?How does 'Putin' control Trump then?and does it even make a difference? American capitalists are looting and exploiting everyone just like before. the military industrial complex death machine is still in full drive. Even if Putin is personally controlling Trump at all times through a KGB microchip, that doesn't change absolutely anything. There's no difference between, 'good' management and 'bad' management as long as the management serves capital.

Putin Is based for not playing to America, thats why I like him. America is a cancer to the world.

Retard

Found the American

Why even pay attention to politics then?

Pay attention to politics, not to the spectacle. This Putin Trump Scandal narrative is a distraction. Even in the unlikely case it was actually true it would still be a distraction.

t. Amerishart

I'm lost. Name something that would be politics and not a distraction.

the class struggle

Still lost. What in american politics specifically has to do with the class struggle?

Sorry but I'm not going to replace cancerous liberalism with an even more cancerous far right Orthodox theocracy. Fuck you and fuck Putin and fuck Trump.

fuck off

Liberals are a new breed of stupidity, I dont like the idea of mass murder but liberals? They fucking deserve it.

I mean, they could have easily just put the russian church or whatever behind it and be done with it. Then they have to add a H&S because "DAE rusky = commies???"

Do you guys all follow the same liberal blog or something? I can't imagine where this picture is from but it kind of looks like South Park.

Gimme a name

For believing that anyone genuinely believes that you get the bullet too~

For using tildes in your sentences you get the dick

Is this the libs' version of 'creeping sharia'?