twitter.com/EuroPeoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secessio_plebi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scipionic_Circle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Elder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juvenal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting.

I guarantee it's about as "white" as Holla Forums

Let's try trolling it, and I mean in the classic old-school sense of mocking it subversively without making it blatantly obvious you're there to mock.

I wonder what chain of events led to rule #7 being added to the list.

I'm coming for that pure white girl pussy, bucko! I'm invading your country to make gay Jewish Islamic gommunism real!
[scary ghost spook noises]
Time to get to work.

You thinking what I'm thinking?
It is the gang for you and me!

I have to head off for now, but I might like to get involved in this later. For the most part, you'll have to rely on your own wit and intuition how best to troll this Discord, but I might share some ideas later. I regularly make bait threads on half-Holla Forums which tend to be pretty funny.

Hey, that guy with the abdicated role is in a gay server.

was this really a problem?

Top kek, coincidence?

So this disqualifies all of Holla Forums and the white nationalist community by default, then

It excludes half of discord users

probably not

So are we going to enter or just sit around like smug pussies?

I'm currently larping as a nigger in #vetting and #purgatory

If everyone enters at once it's suspicious, just join randomly over the course of whenever.

I actually joined that discord and got through the vetting.
You have to provide them with a picture of your hand (or your "white passing" friend's hand as you may have guessed, although they will ask for additional "confirmation" that you're white if they smell something fishy and if you go into your interrogation speaking ebonics they're gonna kick you out obviously) and go through an interrogation via microphone with one of their mods.

Here's some of the shit you can expect to be interrogated on!
Easy enough. I would advise you study the channels you're able to see, including the rules channel, before requesting interrogation.
They want you to get babymaking quick.
Have something prepared to say for this one beforehand.
This will be a somewhat tricky one. I suggest googling "discord.gg/D2Mq3te" and finding somewhere it has been posted lately, having a specific thread on a specific site to point to should be useful. It seems to get posted on 4/pol/, voat, reddit, and minds. They're big on advertising their server so they probably won't think twice if you give a decent explanation.
Definitely have something prepared to say for this one beforehand. As with any other question you shall be asked, you will have to force yourself to see this from the point of view of a white nationalist.
They kicked a favored user out of the community entirely because he was allegedly 1/8th Amerindian, don't misstep here.

They might ask other stuff for you in particular, they may have changed the process since I was interrogated, and I think I forgot to document some of the shit they asked me anyway, so be prepared to wing it at times. Good luck if you're autistic enough to do all this just to watch some stormfags argue over stupid shit, like I was.
Miscellaneous:

Let me guess, half the people on the server have pictures of Greek/Roman statues as avatars.

I bully anyone with a statue as an avatar on sight nowadays unless it's bust of Marx or Lenin.

I didn't make any note of that, though I did notice a significant handful of them seem to have European pagan symbolism in their usernames and pictures.

I really like Greco-Roman statues too, but I don't fetishize their culture.

Also pretty funny that Holla Forums types do, given that they were pretty "degenerate" cultures themselves.

Is this one bad?

Thank you, I will go through the process later myself. Hopefully I can use the "my native language is not English" excuse when I don't know a good answer to something they ask me.

It goes beyond degenerate. Rome itself gave citizenship fairly easily and defined people by what language they spoke more than anything else (though a nigger is going to be a nigger). They eventually become more than happy to have foreigners serve as their military as well as the guard for the emperor. The eastern roman empire (byzantine) was pretty cool tho. Would have loved to have lived there back then.

I'd leave that one be because it's not the classic photo on top of a black background like

the only "difficult" question is how you would criticize white nationalists and the right answer is that historically they've been too eager to attack each other instead of trying to form alliances and building something further.

that and have the 14 words memorized I guess for that a white nationalist is

Yes, just your typical Amerifats LARPing as vikings. Nothing special.

A friend of mine came across another white nationalist server that was posted there. Figured you all would enjoy it. Here's the link: discord.gg/RhsnqXJ

good luck filling that discord up lmao

Wew that discord server/chat room is too spooky for me.

So it's like a job interview with their rhetorical questions? You're obviously not supposed to criticize white nationalism itself, you're supposed to give advice on how to IMPROVE white nationalism.

G U L A G
U———- U
L———– L
A———–A
G U L A G

not an argument
they also like western culture which has all those things

sage goes in all fields

More important than telling spiritually Jewish people not to join

It's good this kind of people never reads anything beside romanticized wankfests.

Hahaha what statue do you have as your Avatar you little faggot?

i don't know if i should laugh or not

Man I remember when Holla Forums used to flip their shit over nihilism. I'll never fully understand why it's such a huge boogeyman for the far right.

Why the hell did they feel the need to make that one of the core rules of their community…?

They are fucking autists lol

Who cares?

Give it a month an they will call Anglos and Slavs "non-white" then just keep spliting.

do you have a screenshot?

holy fuck thank you for this post

gib stories of the great discussion happening on this totally white discord

Because you're supposed to care, not caring (read: being afraid of everything 24/7) is the worst sin.

hey, statues are cool, man, why did Rome LARPers have to ruin it

I am a bit salty about autists appropriating Greco-Roman statues. I blame vaporwave.
It sucks because I really like classical culture.

Fuck, I have a super distinctive voice or else I'd go through with this for the lulz

It makes no sense because the Norse practiced Communism while Rome was spreading its wings of dictatorship across the world.

lel

You mean you consider 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Anglos🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 white?

It expired

I noticed. I haven't been able to find any new invites, I found their semi-active twitter though: twitter.com/EuroPeoples
Would appreciate if someone who joined the server could give us an update on what happened. Did they find this thread and expire the invites because of it?

How can they prove people are white on an annonmus discord?

what did he mean by this?

if you say hu-whyte on the discord chat then you're white also if you like tits more than ass and if you think mayonnaise is delicious and doesn't at all look like pus-vomit-cum.

JUST UPLOAD YOUR ID RIGHT HERE, JIMMY. YOU HATE THE JEWS DON'T YOU JIMMY?
There's a Wyatt Mann comic about this.

I thought I did but I can't seem to find it.

They could mean nihilism as in the nihilists of russia.

Actually it depended. Rome wasn't exactly one sided, especially during the republic. The Optimates were the "right-wingers" of the time and opposed giving away citizenship, they were basically the elitists of the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secessio_plebi

If you look through roman history some of them opposed the ellenization of Rome too (still optimates) in order to preserve the original Mos Maiorum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scipionic_Circle
(filo-ellenistic group)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Elder
(anti-ellenistic spokesman of the time)

In a way, roman history has a lot of parallels with today's context.
Another example, as far-fetched and as simplified as it seems, could be the parallels within the social classes of the time, up to an extent.
Optimates/Patricii —- Aristocracy (they had the same blood of the first roman families)
Aequites —- Bourgeoisie (People of plebeian origin who became rich and thus were at the same economic standing of Patricians)
(slightly rich) Plebeians —- Petit Bourgeoisie (some could be as poor as slaves, and even became slaves themselves, mind you)
Slaves —- Proles (as the institution withered, some slaves could become Rich simply by managing their master's wealth, and even become Libertii)

Roman politics were vast and interesting especially during the Mid-Late Republic, and it really gives us a great insight on how social relations could unfold.

This is what happens when you get your education from internet memes and shitty history channel documentaries

Everyone on Discord is a weeaboo to some extent so good luck with that.

For example a very common theme for the Populares, the opposing side of the Optimates, was the redistribution of the land. Pic related in the previous post represent Tiberius and Caius Graccus, brothers who wanted to redistribute the land accordingly to the needs of the larger populace. They ended up killed by the opposing faction. Caesar, and many other military leaders were followed by their soldiers also because of promises of lands to farm by themselves.

Without going too off topic, I will also respond to the guy here by reminding him that some personalities of rome also Opposed homosexuality and running for boypucci.

This guy for example was someone you could call a homophobe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juvenal

Then there's Marcus Aurelius, writing in his Meditations..

There was a certain reluctance to avoid sexual relationships with young boys and effeminacy in general; a slur to identify it in fact was calling someone "greek". Greeks were seen as very effemminate throughout their influence on romans.

I know the benny meme but is that like unironic?

"you must identify as white"
does that mean that they allow transwhite people?

YTF would any of you want to join a larpers parade site? The first "Marx forever!" post and they'd ban you, surely?!

hilarious shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

S-someone s-should just join the room, join their conversation and burp every 2 minutes and say "sorry". Fucking record that shit!