Why read Murray Bookchin when Bob Black thoroughly debunks Murray Bookchin's "Social Anarchism or Lifestyle Anarchism:...

Why read Murray Bookchin when Bob Black thoroughly debunks Murray Bookchin's "Social Anarchism or Lifestyle Anarchism: An Unbridgeable Chasm" while meticulously exposing the inconsistencies in Bookchin's Social Ecology?

Anarchism is reactionary so yeah

What does he say about social ecology? The social anarchism essay was kinda interesting, but it was more Bookchin being a grumpy old man than a serious work.

Bookchin's ideas are actually being implemented and they show promise.

t. doesn't understand the meaning of reactionary or anarchism

I was once an Anarchist

I, too, was once 13 years old.

Then I read Kropotkin and grew up.

I've read Kropotkin as well, then I read Marx. Then I joined the nazbol gang, then I joined the Naztrot gang, real men are Naztrot

Show me where in the book he does this because I haven't been able to find it. His best criticism of Ecology of Freedom is that it wasn't reviewed by academia, a fairly weak criticism

YOU HAVE TO GO

R/ing pick of Bob black snitching to the police

dude sounds like an anime villian lmao

Bobby "police informant" Black's criticisms of Bookchin are pure garbage. All they do is shit all over the place, without presenting any real arguments.

Unironically decided not to read any bookchin after seeing the quote where he jokes about feeling safer with ancaps than with tankies.

The one thing social democracy teaches is the usage of heuristics to get shit done efficiently. And murder. :^)

Lol I read "virgin for bernie"

ot: You can still read Spookchin even if you think it's shite.

Bookchin shat on SJWs as much as Bob did, but if you quote Bob to a feminist they get triggered and start screeching. No so with Bootchin.

I read Bob Black once. His "abolition of work" was absolutely infantile, it proposed no workable solutions, and its demands are only achievable in full-on FALC.

Stop downloading communism and go back to Holla Forums

I mean, I get that, ancaps are completely ineffective.

Probably because of the YPJ.

Not an argument

Black never offers any solutions to any problem period. That's why I think Abolition of Work is only useful as a propaganda piece to get people on board with the idea.

Because memes. Bookchin is a shit philosopher and every time you ask specifics these faggots sperg out and tell you "hurr das not wut he meant", but of course, the source of this is their minds. They cannot back it up with anything he wrote.

That's not even the worst part. He thinks every Marxist is a tankie unironically, and he thinks every anarchist is a lifestylist after he himself said that those hippie faggots were totally the new revolutionary force, not the proletariat, which he seems to think is only those that work in factories. Bookchin didn't even read Marx, why should any Marxist read him?