Biltmore has four acres of floor space and a total of 250 rooms in the house including 33 bedrooms for family and...

What's the point of all of this for only a few people? Why does porky feel the need to be this wasteful?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versailles_house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Chambord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it. It's a kind of art.

How much you wanna bet at least one of the bathrooms has wacky bondage apparatus in it?

Someone should squat it

you could probably squat a dozen people in there without them knowing

the old porkies at least had a modicum of 'good taste', they don't even have that excuse now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versailles_house

This sounds like it could be the plot of a slick entryist movie. Trillionare builds or buys some sort of gigamansion, radicals squat in one wing and move throughout the building as the trillionaire becomes increasingly paranoid about the place being "haunted", but its really just proles. Eventually, they meet in some sort of wacky mishap. The trillionaire's alienation begins to dissolve as he meets normal-ass people for once, something something the mansion becomes a housing co-op.

L V T W H E N
V
T
W
H
E
N

tbh that looks downright classy compared to trump's golden feudal penthouse

that actually sounds funny

Yeah I would totally watch that. Better yet the billionaire bits are filmed like a horror movie until he meets the squatters. Working title Proletariat Activity

it looks like versaille and with luck its owners will end up like versailles owners

Because being able to be wasteful emphasizes your wealth and displays your status.

Human nature.

I mean,I would definitely enjoy such a thing if other people weren't affected so negatively by the ressources going into this instead of something useful.

what if someone actually worked harder than someone else tho?
what if you are just resentful because you are a loser incapable of working as hard?
what if we are all objectively better off if we kill the poor?

what equations can i apply to calculate if i am some sort of unfairly oppressed poor dear or just an utterly worthless waste of space that didnt even deserve internet connection?

i believe that labor theory of value is false because technology is a thing: one motorized farmer and fertilizer doesnt mean there's exploitation going on, just that farmer with fertilizer and machinery is much more efficient than a thousand scientifically illiterate farmers
there's no exploitation, there's no inequality, one is simply doing more labor thanks to science, that's it, that's all there is to it, and other thousand farmers can be angry, they can redistribute his work, they can hang him from a tree, but no amount of jealousy and anger in this world changes their shit tier productivity

I'm trying my hardest to figure out whether you actually think this somehow relates to the LTV or if you're just trying to troll.

Same reason late medieval Germanic Merceneries use to have cuts on their clothing.
Same reason France aristocracy was wastefull.

They are used to showing off their riches and are so entitled to them, they don't care if we run out of food or if people start rising.
And the "Iluminaty" and so on, myths, serve this exact purpose of making them seem "untouchable", while their exact dissasosiation from reality is their undoing and what always leads to their demise.

They get more labor vouchers.
Hint: Bourgies don't work.
There will always be poor in order for rich to exist.

That.. That's what LTV is about though…
Machines don't create value. Robots don't buy things or create profit.
Stop trolling.

What the fuck, this looks like something I would have done in The Sims when I was 12.

"65 fireplaces" wtf Who is fucking hell needs that many fireplaces.

These ideas would dovetail nicely, and it would probably not be hideously expensive to make a film like this, once a location was found. Animation could work too of course. I wonder if it would be feasible to crowdfund something like this?

Someone who has such a huge fucking house that it needs that many to be warmed at all.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Chambord

hey that was also because if you didn't carry your wealth around with you it would get Fucking Stolen