Reddit

Is there a worse place on the net where delusional liberals congregate? Even if you don't like Mao this is just utterly retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

monthlyreview.org/commentary/did-mao-really-kill-millions-in-the-great-leap-forward/
reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/6dxyog/how_i_benefit_from_globalization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will never learn.

Today I will remind them. This is guaranteed to destroy their asses.

monthlyreview.org/commentary/did-mao-really-kill-millions-in-the-great-leap-forward/

Also cease using reddit. Some forums host decent discussion, but reddit somehow manages to attract only cancer.

Every outreach program is desirable, and I salute the patience of those who bother trying to enlighten the shitheads of that place

It's fun to watch liberals being liberals.

Although I assume I'll die even more prematurely due to some extra idiotic posts.

My grandmother grew up in Pakistan and she remembered the cultural revolution going down in China through radio and newspapers.

China before Mao was a fucking joke. They were poorer than India, all they made was shitty hash, the country was destroyed by the Japanese.

The entire 3rd world was amazed by Mao and how he turned China into, you know, not a shithole and the most powerful country on earth.

The average fucking person has no idea who Mao was, what he did, how China was before Mao etc, all they know is 60 GORILLIONS UNDER STALIN 100 BRAZILIAN NDER MAO.

I'm not even a Maoist or ML but holy shit, the historical revisionism by liberals is fucking disgusting. Don't use reddit it's full of idiots.

There is literally nothing liberal about this. It's what conservatives believe, it's what liberals believe, it's what moderates believe, it's basically what everybody but tankies believe. Even inside of China he's thought of as a psychopath that did one or two decent things.

They were a joke during Mao too, and after Mao. They were a joke until about the 90s, when they became a half joke.

honestly, as retarded as this post was, if you're going to bother venturing beyond Holla Forums to preach to the unconverted and gain supporters, you should expect to meet at least this degree of retardation and be ready for it.

you should make a Scrivener file for shit like that and just keep all the data, graphs and so on you encounter there. Mao did a lot of good shit, it shouldn't be that hard to find things.

t. buttblasted amerifat
enjoy the market crash

No it isn't, it's fact.

Everyone in this thread who agreed with you should be shot.

Mao was a dick. China is a corporatist hell hole now.

I like reddit for non-political stuff. Like discussions of hobbies and the like.

I also like doing outreach on right-libertarian subs because there are a ton of people there with the right values, who just don't know their theory.

sage.

who the fuck cares? reddit is a corporate shit, stop going there

god i'd love to subject this guy to a struggle session

reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/6dxyog/how_i_benefit_from_globalization/

Which is the fault of Deng, not Mao

every time i see this sub i get gladder and gladder that all of humanity is going to die due to institutional inertia making it impossible to tackle climate change.

my house is on a hill, can the neoliberals say the same?

Yeah, when they talk about how bad things were under Mao, they never bother to mention how the country was in a prolonged state of chaos and decay pretty much from the first opium war in 1839 and the end of the civil war in 1949.

Probably because the entire period is one of capitalist predation and barbarism perpetrated against the Chinese.

the west did help stop the taiping rebellion since the chinese military was incredibly inept by then where they would hide what battles they lost so as to not lose face (and their lives) which just led to more bad shit happening

oh I forgot the meme that the taiping rebellion were proto-communists so I guess this is another case of capitalists cucking the commies

Did you forget the time the commies cucked the capitalists and your fuhrer shot himself?

you forgot the part where said communists were funded and supported by other capitalists lol. but yes what happened to Nazi Germany is one of the great tragedies of history

Pathetic.