Holla Forums though on this song

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20100214224805/http://www.accionchilena.cl:80/Nacional/Pinochet2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g&t=26s.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7cHBFuKCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brmm brmm

Autistic.

I have an incredible amount of empathy for you people. It mustn't be easy to be this autistic.

Commie scum banned me but i am back like a dose of knob-rot(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

His authors are useless corruption apologists that will be sent to the gulag. It's very dangerous having that sort of people among us, decent hard working people

Beyond self parody, beyond introspective spastication, the only time i go left is to adjust my long white cock as i earn billions of shekels selling jew hair

Really makes you think

The only one who isn’t wearing a Frisbee oy!

Oy vey the goyim know shut it down.

Yeah, and he still manages to have the most Jewish hat in the room.

Why is the Beauty and the Beast candle an alt right meme?

>El sentido de este artículo no es otro que restablecer la verdad histórica, pues parte de las argumentaciones de Garzón emanan de una lectura unilateral del proceso histórico previo y posterior a Salvador Allende. Pero, además, podemos sugerir una tesis contraria, cual es una marcada simpatía con el judaísmo (quizás más relativamente con el Estado de Israel) por parte del Gobiemo de Pinochet.
web-beta.archive.org/web/20100214224805/http://www.accionchilena.cl:80/Nacional/Pinochet2.htm

The candle is a reference to an aut-rightist called Walt Bismarck who makes Disney song "parodies" with aut-right themes. Watch for yourself (warning: autism ahead): youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g&t=26s.

Can't believe people are still pissed off bout that black stormtrooper…

not pissed, the pic is moot too.

and btw oh graet apn africanist, shouldn’t you stop using whities magic and fuck off to Liberia?

I'll ice your ass you fronting honkey cracker milquetoast reddit browsing sandals and polo shirt wearing mother fucker.

Thats a very clever use of my language, now try and do something that not destructive, hmm?

It's okay, there are no downvotes here. You do not have to be passive aggressive.

Why do you think i am from reddit?

Redditors generally type in a sassy fashion, and sprinkle in lots of rhetorical questions to reduce how much they appear standoffish/rude due to the voting system of the site influencing how they talk.

Well I'm flattered, thanks!

Little
White
Cuckball

LOL stop projecting

hownew.ru

www.gay-test.com

Was it ever explained why they repeatedly used that shot of him?

that feel when I can use someone’s shit shitstabbing as a put down

Controlled media for babbies.com

Tried to pass the test, gave up when it asked about musicals.

u domn cowmeys yo so fukeen damb du yu now wut hebinin ef u gow to schile if yu sei """"om cowmunist uwww lewk ot mi"""" rite u get gigd out ov a elocopda woul u leik deee????? I ving u shou jusd reed sawm basig egonomigs!!!! Cowmeynusum jusd killed abut 4 bilion bebol en u sdil leek cowmeynusm???

Back to Holla Forums you go, clone.

You're not a very successful gay are you, post tits!

>>>Holla Forums

Who? Disney in their film promotion or white nationalists in their memes?

I dunno either way.

What ever man, haven’t you got some chief to kill/eat?

SASSY

The more I chill on Holla Forums the bleaker any kinda worldwide proletariat revolution or alliance seems. Too many white comrades hate black people no matter what class they belong to…

He is clearly Holla Forums you dunderhead.

People on here use that excuse just as much as Holla Forums calls alt-retards JIDF when they say or do something stupid/fucked up. I ain't buying it.

Continue to be wrong then, I could not care less.

Bet.

…???

This was always such a lame meme.

"You wouldn't be saying that to me if Pinochet were here. And we were in Chile. And it was 30-40 years ago."

Shit meme aside this is musically shit. Those lyrics lol

damn this is one autistic thread

There's a shit ton of films out there with women and black actors as leads. Yet this one is what made people angry. Not because it's another generic hollywood crap exactly like what hollywood has been craping out non stop since the mid 70's, but because it has a woman and a black as lead characters
That's when you know those people are generic retards that pander to american "culture" and hate western culture.

Ancaps, Hitlerians and libertarian nationalists should and will be the first once to disappear. At least communists give a crap about the people.

I would hate ancaps a lot less if they'd stop insisting that they are anarchists

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7cHBFuKCc

alright I kek'd

what was it kek

Video removed.

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech."

What was it and how did you fuck up?

Since when was this a thing?

I think Wall Street Journal raised a stink about aut-right and similar extremist idiots infesting YT, no doubt in order to shill for some rival company behind the scenes. Anyway, WSJ caused a lot of big corporations started boycotting YT, causing it to ban and demonetize a bunch of people on hate speech grounds.