They're going crazy over in /r/ukpolitics...

They're going crazy over in /r/ukpolitics, everyone's pissed that there's a bunch of left wingers coming out of the woodwork, and that Jezza is gonna win. This strawpoll will just make it all better, I wanna see right wing tears.
strawpoll.me/13050302

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/6djv0b/i_never_met_the_ira_here_are_9_meetings_jeremy/
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/02/07/british-press-most-right-wing-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable
Strong and Stable

If Corbyn wins, I guarantee there will be a media storm on how he "ruined the country" and Brits will suck up every last bit of it.

I just went on /r/ukpolitics and I kind of want to kill myself now thanks

it amazes me that the uk's media is even more transparently owned by billionaires than americas

Everyone vote in the poll

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/6djv0b/i_never_met_the_ira_here_are_9_meetings_jeremy/

what the hell is this autism

It's pretty funny how he always dances around the question when asked about the IRA. Everyone here knows that he wishes they won.

ik its so based

As an American I look forward to Tory and Blairite tears in solidarity with my British comrades

Isn't BBC state media?

Maybe Corbyn could turn it into the European TeleSUR if he wins to counteract the bourgeois """free""" press.

not so much the BBC, but the newspapers are the most viciously right wing in Europe, and the people know it
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/02/07/british-press-most-right-wing-europe/

Yeah but "right-wing" in Europe just means that the Islamic rape gangs get mentioned in the third pages, not the twentieth

I don't fucking get how you can be an unironical Tory supporter unless you are a class-conscious bourgie. Don't they teach history or anything in British schools?

they teach classcuckoldry in school
fucking cultural capitalism is ruining our youth and making them oblivious to their own interests

No actually. I don't think the curriculum covers any of Britain's history over the last 300 years aside from patriotic shit about WW2. As far as most people are concerned British history doesn't exist past Charles II. From then its just parliament and empire. I doubt most brits even know anything about the consistent state repression that emerged during the regency era.

It's time to head on back

>>>Holla Forums

That facial hair is true revolutionary material.

Can you post the link where you got the poll from? The current results may give a entertaining reaction.

Most of the history they teach is more than a few hundred years old. They cover WWII and a handful of scientific discoveries, but nothing that would risk making students unpatriotic.

Cuz yknow… Everyone here is British and can vote in the snap election

You're pretty fucking delusional mate.

It's like I'm really browsing Holla Forums