youtu.be/kju3tlmcIIg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kju3tlmcIIg
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking love this, this shit is hilarious to me

lmao

I hope in their next videos they are going to argue about makeup.

I really wish Varg didn't make a youtube. He had this sort of mysticism about him before that made everyone respect him, now he spouts 4chan memes in youtube comment replies to pepe avatars.

Everyone would like old people more if they didn't adopt Holla Forums memes. Nevertheless hes better than the bandwagoner bodybuilder.

Fuggin saved

>youtu.be/kju3tlmcIIg
kek

Stop taking Steroids.

Don't diss the bowlcut god!
He killed a black supremacist democrat state senator, Clementa C. Pinckney, in the shooting.
He left one survivor to tell the story, pretty badass.
What's more likely to start a Nazi masturbation fantasy, killing of cops or killing of church ladies?
Negroid outsmarted by a white boy once again.

Varg is right about Hitler secretly hating christianity.
Golden One was challenged with "what did Hitler think of christians and gays", not "how did Hitler treat christians".
He wanted to gradually phase christianity out and replace with a new religion.

I'm almost not a newfag, soon I'll know all the filters
ZOG Nazi masturbation fantasy anuddah shoah irrelevant shiting

edgy xD

lol

Varg is clearly superior. Golden One gets all his knowledge from fantasy novels and Wikipedia.

Varg actually learned Latin and read Tacitus

Backwoods welfare whore turd vs wanna be lord of the Rings reject.

Love when the circus turns on each other.

You're going to be seeing a lot more of this in the next few years, by the time Trumps 4 years are up it's going to be a fucking shit storm of infighting on Holla Forums and the right in general.

Golden one is much worse.

At least Varg knows Christianity is a cancer.

I believe that this was one of the earlier videos from the feud.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

well Varg hates Christianity anyway and fetishizing work is a protestant cuck fetish

lol when Varg challenged him The Golden Fag avoided to address homosexuality

What the fuck is wrong with scandis

Do you get benefits for being this retarded?

i hate my Walloon genes, would look aryan as fuck if it weren't for it making my hair brown and curly.
tfw Varg will never see me as a fellow nord

wait, Varg isn't saving that scandinavians (I guess Samis don't count?) had blonde hair and blue eyes, but that all native europeans did? and that forests turn people into having blue eyes and blonde hair?
are Scandis even native european? They migrated in from Asia, right? Surely native europeans would be like Celts and Basques, right?

I don't know, someone from pol was trying to tell me anglos aren't white the other day. He was trying to win the "who is the most white" competition between us but he's 1/16th Jewish.

sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans

Fucking Varg.

Cucked