I feel like whoever runs occupy groups these days are pawns of some alphabet soup agency that probably try to divert...

I feel like whoever runs occupy groups these days are pawns of some alphabet soup agency that probably try to divert leftist attention away from real threats. There's nothing that distinguishes the majority of them from liberal democrats.

Not saying I disagree, but what do you propose instead? You do realise that armed insurrection is simply not an option, right?

No, but there are other insurrectionary tactics available other than armed conflict.

the whole point of those talks is to cause chaos like having them being protested so that kike faggot can expand his brand by getting more media written about him.

either ignore him or kill him tbqh

Does anyone even care about Milo anymore? He pretty much destroyed his entire platform because he was too much of an absolute sniveling ass to keep his mouth shut.

He's harmless at this point.

For example?..

Not that user, and very new to Communization, but here's the PDF if you're interested.

Also, as far as violence is concerned, there's a public relations song and dance that's being ignored by these groups. Public relations is greatest tool the state has these days in manufacturing the consent of the people. You take that song and dance and use it against them, not completely disown it unless you can find a better one. There is no counter messaging from these people. It's an amorphous blob of rage that can easily be used to fit any narrative the powers that be deem necessary.

when are retards going to stop protesting this other retard?
Literally nobody gives a shit about his drama whore bullshit until someone holds a protest outside his building or starts a fucking riot because of him. Just hold your own damn talk on the same day or something. Better yet, ignore him and stop giving him free publicity.

Will read it later, but for now give me the tl;dr version.

Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't also share the Leftcom counterpart to the Invisible Committee's more Anarchist approach to Communization.

I might be wrong here, and if I am someone else should correct me, but to my understanding the basic idea is both creating the conditions for Capitalism's collapse as well as making sure that that collapse can behave as a prefigurative for Communism. It's a rejection of both entryism as well Stagism, also a rejection of paramilitary vanguard parties being the only avenue for insurrection.

Okay. What's the proposition on how to do it?

From what i understand, it'd look a little something like May '68 or the Years of Lead. But that's just the impression I get.

So basically bash windows until everyone starts doing it as well?

Like I said, I'm not too informed on this, you're asking the wrong person, but at times I do feel like Communization flirts with Catastrophism and Impossibilism. That said, while I'm neither of those things I don't see why this strategy is inherently any more or any less valid then any other.

Well, people do it all the time and it never works, so there you have it.

I'll take that over these occupy idiots, thank you.

That was an effect, not the cause.

Didn't they literally get bought out by the democrats at some point?

I think so.
They have a huge group called occupy democrats now.
So dumb

I read this, I meh' pretty hard. At least it sounds pretty and polemical tho

they are

armed insurrection is absolutely possible and viable

in the us cops have been converted into paramilitary forces but they are still basically weekend warriors. they're only tough as long as they're fighting unarmed college students and black people that no one cares about. but this paramilitary force is only successful because of the illusion that it's a force that serves the public and 'protects from terrorists' and that sort of porky shit

part of the reason for this is because american military doctrine is useless in america. you can't level several city blocks with a drone and go about like business as usual. you can't just drive a tank through a grammar school and call it a day. all that expensive military hardware amounts to absolutely dick in the us. so they have to rely on an army of door kicking thugs riddled with the kind of sociopaths that don't mind casually murdering people or burning babies alive or anything like that. it's not really a good way to win hearts and minds ah tell ya hwut

that's aside from the fact that the us is increasingly becoming inhospitable to the kind of circumstances that the army needs to function. you have cities that stretch on practically endlessly from one to the other with infill and limitless suburbs, all of which is in increasingly advanced stages of decay. sure, you have these urban centers densely packed with wealthy honkies and their minions, but past that shit is getting more degraded and more desperate (in part necessitating such draconian police forces in the first place). it's the military's worst nightmare: limitless urban combat, where the only solution is to go door to door, house to house, building to building, clearing out all the rats. it doesn't help either that in that kind of situation every victory is in a sense a defeat. these aren't faceless hajjis the army would be killing any more. more like friends or neighbors or kin. you can't fight the people without alienating them further, and it's p. clear that the pentagon lacks both the material and the expertise to surgically remove popular fronts and leave the rest intact. hard to be surgical with a fukkin moab

and that's not even to get into regions like appalachia which are the american equivalent to afghanistan (at least geographically). or that they wouldn't be facing a bunch of dirty goatfarmers with aks, but lunatic yanks that thanks to capitalism have access to all the military and electronic hardware they'll ever need, and thanks to the internet instant access to the expertise to make use of it

my niggila biggila, armed insurrection is lots of shit, but useless it aint