Turkey Roaches

Give me your best theories on whats gonna happen in the next few years in Turkey.

If we're lucky, it'll be overthrown. Would be actually funny if this happened, I theorise Holla Forums would probably celebrate with us.

Reminder that Erdogan fights against US imperialism and its instruments a.k.a Kurds

The Armenian genocide was anti-imperialist

You are retarded man

It's a joke you autist.

Why is Erdogan bad?

nuclear hell scape for the whole planet soon enough

I think Clinton would have had us there by the end of February 2017

Turkey's economy will implode, thus the military will turn into shambles, the lands will be divided between local neighboring countries

Turkey is a NATO country you dumb ass, they suck USA dick with pleasure and ask for more everytime

I don't know but I hope it involves Erdogan's public execution.

We would.

t. Holla Forums

On one hand, I'd be happy if roach country would get destroyed, on the other, the roaches would scurry to Europe. Germany in particular with the largest roach diaspora.

can someone redpill me on how the third panel?

Here's the redpill, is an imbecile or a troll. Probably both.

Ask the ultimate anti imperialist

you are like a baby

It's amazing how hard Ukrainians are sperging out for wanting to join the EU and be neoliberal slaves. It's like they think they'll get to work in those fancy glass and steel towers like they have in Western European capitals and live in expensive condos gentrified from commieblocks. It's gonna be funny when they get in and become replacement for kebab labor.