Angela Merkel reportedly had to explain the 'fundamentals' of EU trade to Trump 11 times

Angela Merkel reportedly had to explain the 'fundamentals' of EU trade to Trump 11 times

businessinsider.com/trump-trade-merkel-germany-eu-2017-4?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

Uhhh, could this be real? Surely not even Trump can be this stupid? Why aren't we more scared?

Reading that article made me deeply concerned. I mean if he asked once that is one thing, but this? Its fucking retarded no? And no one around him put an end to it.

Scary stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2kyXN4ZVQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek what a retard

He was playing multi-lingual scrabble and honing the 'art of the deal'.

Honestly I wouldn't be too worried. The US has already had too completely retarded presidents (Bush jr. and Reaghan and probably more tbh). The US president is often just a "likeable" figure head being guided by shadowy special interests, especially in the modern Republican party. The people controlling Trump are evil but I think they are probably reasonably intelligent.

This. Trump is basically Bush Jr. with a Berlusconi-like character.

Why aren't we more amused? Trump is honestly disappointing as a clown burger president.

Hmm I suppose you're right, its just that the propaganda ridden two season long reality show that was the American elections fooled me into thinking that the Yankee president matters.

It's been bit of a relief to see the incompetency in the new administration. Lets just hope that some of the biggest idiots in the white house stay cucked away from power. I mean you could imagine a war with Iran because Trump's approval rating gets too low or some retarded shit like that

t. some intellectual

Man, you sound depressed.
I think Iran is too powerful for a war against the US. Sure, Trump own a load of weapons, but it would fuck off an important equilibrium, and China wouldn't be too happy about that.

He was just arguing in bad faith imo.
I can imagine the conversation going like pic related.

What gave it away ;)

On Iran, I just listened to a Radio war nerd on the Iran-Iraq war. In the end they talk about how much the deep state hates Iran and how Americans wont be satisfied with a proxy war

13-D chess

Like I tried to say despite my shitty orthography and grammar, going to war against Iran would be too foolish and won't happen.
You don't go to war against Persia as you would with North Korea or a poor Middle-Eastern country with a Pan-Arabic secular dictator. And Rouhani is more liberal than Ahmadinejad, so you don't even have a semblance of a believable casus belli lmao.
Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but the last time the US tried to influence Iranian affairs, they got the Ayatollah Khomeini, so if I was part of the Trump administration right now, I would just try to keep him quiet abut them.

We know this because we arent clueless idiots. The neo-cons trying to influence Trump arebt as smart

Look at this sensible "maverick" Republican for example. And look how horny the main media in the Yankees got when they got a whiff of Trump killing people

youtube.com/watch?v=y2kyXN4ZVQg

He's not stupid.
He's a bussiness man, that cannot handle things at his own and needs an army of lawyers and advisors to function.
And being a narcisistic entitled sociopath doesn't help.

"But I used to make trade deals with nations all the time when I was managing my corporation! What do you mean state are not corporations? Well they should be!" .. oh wait…

Alzheimer's/dementia, imo.

Literally Reagan all over again.

Or just senility, hes fucking 70 after all.

If Trump had any measure of a spine he would have snapped her fucking troglodyte, set the body on fire and kicked it out of the window.

But in both cases "being stupid" was part of their public persona (more in Bush Jr. case), while Trump makes himself appear smart and powerful. Both were already politicians previously, knew the game and how to play it.

Trump is just a mouthpiece for the neocons and bankers he's surrounded himself with at this point. I can't think of a single thing he hasn't backpedaled on yet.

Didn't Sarah Palin tried to sell her "averageness" as an actual argument on why she should be elected?

Just wait till we go from reality tv → full on WWE show wrestling. President Cena won't let you down

Trump is probably going to end up being the first Sex Video president.

She did, and people shit on her gladly. Honestly, I was kind of surprised how much they attacked her simple quips. But then it became clear that the media couldn't tell her jokes from her politics, because she was unable to say anything intelligent.

Of course he's not stupid. In fact, he has one of the highest Autism Levels known.