Once we instaur communism, what should the federated entities of Europe be?

Once we instaur communism, what should the federated entities of Europe be?

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinhayeswilson.com/redraw/
images.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that map is horrible

Fucking hell, you Sykes-Picot'd Europe you madman.

None. Stalin was right on this one.

All the tiny regions like Catalonia or Bretagne will get their piece.

I was inspired by existing regions of the world. It is of course a shitposting map.

:^)

Do you have a larger version of the picture?

Hey fucktard…my ancestors didn't gave their lifes in endless battles for me to be in the same country as Spain.
Don't get me wrong, i don't have any beef with spanish people, they're good people, but i like us being spearated.

You don't get to choose your colonial borders, also Spain doesn't exist there.

Am I crazy for thinking that having 50 states is pointless?
I mean, I think one state is pointless, but having 50 that are banded together to become a country is even more pointless. Something's gotta give.

Probably an overlapping mess of overlapping semi-territorial groupings of varying meaning and purpose.

We need to build several walls

what u mean?

denmarktown is unironically a top notch region

lmao

Stalin advocated that there should be no federation but simply a unitary state where all the old national entities would be dissolved and forgotten. Lenin disagreed and bought into the nationalism meme completely, stating that every nationality should get its own state and government. The compromise between these positions is the USSR we got.

Stalin was also more concerned about the power and hegemonic influence of the USSR than he was with human flourishing, so unsurprising that he wanted cultures fully absorbed and forgotten.

the way the United States is absolutely retarded, no one fucking lives in Montana, Idaho, the Dakotas, and Wyoming, while in contrast Texas and California have a retardedly high population and should probably be broken up

I love this but some of the names are bad

handy tool here for messing around with state borders if you're interested in that sort of thing!

kevinhayeswilson.com/redraw/

Is houston its own state there?

houston and a big chunk of land around it, yeah

images.google.com/

He wasn't the leader of the USSR or anything close to it when he expressed these ideas. Indeed, he would later go on to contradict these ideas when he actually was in charge by indulging Russian nationalism and setting up separate puppet states all over the place with all the nationalist emblems they could ever want.

Split up England, Germany and France and give the European and western coast parts of Turkey to Greece. Otherwise great map

Give Ireland back you cunt

Why not unite Bosnia, Croatia Montenegro and Serbia? Not sure why Germany would still be together, and somehow Austria wouldn't join it. If Austria is not in Germany, then at least make Bavaria and other states independent, too.

Why would Greece receive lands in which people who do not speak Greek nor are Orthodox Christians live, and why would those Turkish-speaking Muslims leave Turkey?

Why not unite Iran and Iraq? China and Japan? Russia and Ukraine? Jesus fucking Christ.

lol with spain at that point you might as well make every comunidad autónoma its own country

also,
Rydhses dhe Kernow!

Won't make it past the winter, literally. You're a fucking idiot, neck yourself.

AT LAST!
THE DREAM OF RIGAS FERAIOS WILL BE REALIZED!

Hi there, britbong.

It's not independent, retard, it's federated.

Based on the real thing

I suggest something along these lines.

How disgustingly pointless. Once again, neck yourself

hahahah xDDDDD its funny bc turkey has been removed xD

Wait, why is Greece not with Serbia?
I mean… ok.. I guess we can now be with albania… 27 years of immigrands have made it more or less ok… … And I have no problem taking over FYROM. … But Bulgaria over Serbia? Why? Why not both?

How do people find this funny asking as a t.urk

Same as they find "bay debtz greece" funny.
It's just "edgy" jokes.

That's already the case while it's part of France, you dense motherfucker.

That's the point, you mong. Do you think Brittany needs a participation trophy or some shit? Get the fuck out.

BTW i just cobbled together clusterfuck-europe with my limited knowledge of it.

jesus christ user you really need to work on your yurops

r8

those are legit. Although Ukraine is really Russia.

Something about that division of Belgium and Switzerland is wrong, Galicia and Catalan states need really tiny border readjustments, if you want to be autismal about middle east you could try making Kurdistan, greater Azerbaijan also needs fixes here and there
Pretty nice overall though

nazi faggot. at least you didnt blob germany too badly

STAHP

Fuck you if you think Sweden will ever accept Denmark.

Are you trying to start Civil Wars with that Kalmar Union 2 electric boogaloo

Rip PA. You shall be pissed with your house

Not too bad, needs United Ireland and Kurdistan

I'm liking the subtle implication this map gives.